TriOctium

Swarm Mystery II: The Reckoning [SOLDIERS WIN!]

665 posts in this topic

I moved people in the right direction for my team to win is the point. And why does it make sense to kill randomly when HALF of people are immune? Cause if you kill good guys then the voting will tip for the swarm and it will be guaranteed for us to lose.

So nice job, Sean -.-

Oh dear, well, I sorta already knew I was the lowest rank. *looks down* I'll polish your shoes for you, sirs!

I would like to vote the Lieutenant-Colonel Seanzilla to be tracked, if all of you don't mind. He seems to be starting off in pointing the finger of suspicion, and based on previous games, whenever he was a bad guy, he would try to lure people this way. *coughs humbly*

You stopped people from killing DD when he was evil and you weren't yet.

Also inaction has never lead to victory for the innocents, advocating inaction won't help anyone.

I also vote for me to be tracked.

PS: I never said anything about suspecting Ice to be the swarm host. Also I always play like this.

...I'm not certain I see any upsides to tracking anyone on Day 1. As I understand it, we'll all be notified if the tracked unit is targeted at night, correct? But we won't be informed of anything else. Until we have a bit more information on what people can do at night - aside from 'murder' and 'assimilate', and that's one player out of twelve - tracking is pretty useless.

On the other hand, there's no downside to tracking, either - perhaps it'd also dissuade players from targeting a tracked player with night actions.

PROMOTIONS HERE I COME

Shoot Ice

Scan Sanzilla

EDIT: I'm on a phone, so I can't post in colors other than the vanilla ones unless someone is a dear and tells me the BBcode for pink.

EDIT2: Y-you're still my archnemesis, okay? D-don't take this the wrong way! B-Baka!

Code for pink's #ee82ee.

(the colour that makes most boys go eeeeeee )

If we suspect Sanzi of being the Host, why would we track him? -blink-

Tracking lets us know if something is done to that person, right? I'd rather track our fearless leader Noia, since I would imagine she has useful abilities and might be early to be Assimilated. Unless she's Immune. In which case, she might be killed. Dunno. xDD

Can't you just use [*color=hotpink], Wst?

Testing (No, I don't feel like shooting anyone because it seems counter-productive in the first round. Though I was tempted to put wst in there.)

^Edited to hotpink because pink is too light....

Shooting's absolutely for fun only.

As for tracking, well, I don't suspect anyone of being the Swarm Host yet, and at least if we do track someone, we'll be assured of their innocence the next Day Phase. Alisyn has a point about tracking Noia instead though, since the Host may want to work from the top.

Changing my vote to Scan Noia instead.

Losing scientists is a foregone conclusion. Worry all you want, it's not going to stop.. Let's also not forget that it's likely there are scientists with night powers - so if a unit is targeted at night, it's not necessarily the Swarm Host.

Regarding "work from the top", the ranks appear to be cosmetic; I don't think they really have much effect.

I'm not gonna turn down free protection.

Voting for Noia too.

B)

Clearly Scientists will be lost but this game will not go well if we just kill them without care. The point of the game is not to lose Scientists so we can beat the Host. And it makes me a little weary that you don't seem to mind losing Scientists for no reason.

And thinking of your Scientists with night powers, those powers are lost if they're killed in the Day Phase~ I don't suspect you're the Host. I'm going on Sean for that one. Just stating my disagreement~

has* Ya know. If we're keeping count presently. :3 NOT CHANGING MY THOUGHTS YET THOUGH(yes, that yell was out of spite)

-blink-

We have Scientists?

Also, there's absolutely no reason I chose Noia, except that people were electing suspicious people to track, which seemed counter-intuitive to me. If tracking revealed what the person did that night, it would make sense to track suspicious people, but since it instead tracks people who are targeted at night, I chose a random person who wasn't under suspicion. If y'all remember the first Swarm game, I also randomly elected Pain for the first scan or whatever since she was the fearless captain. /shrug

There are no more Scientists! This is not a mission to go where no man has gone before! This is pest control!

WE ARE SOLDIERS! WE HAVE GUNS! WE KILL BUGS! AND EACH OTHER! FOR FREEDOM!!

I'm sticking with scanning Sir Sanzi, because I'd rather be warned if something does happen to him.

I'll go with the flow and vote to track Lieutenant-Colonel Sanzilla. Although I don't think it's wise to be shooting anyone at the moment so I think I will refrain for now. Also 'll say aye to moving on. 

Although I don't think it's wise to be shooting anyone at the moment so I think I will refrain for now. Also 'll say aye to moving on. 

But don't you want to test your sidearm? Imagine if you were up against the Swarm and all that comes out of the barrel when you press the trigger of your firearm is a little white flag!

Yeah, you should fire a practice round on Ice. No one would get mad about it.

Ill save my rounds for when it counts.