TriOctium

Swarm Mystery II: The Reckoning [SOLDIERS WIN!]

665 posts in this topic

Okay, since we can't kill Kyo today apparently -

2/7 Zeta right now, we can pretty much assume. If we miss, it becomes 2/6, then 2/5 after someone dies. We should be able to off Kyo then, at least. If we hit the correct Zeta unit today, we win. If not, and we off Kyo tomorrow... then it becomes 1/5, and we can probably stall to win.

In fact, we can - theoretically - afford not to off someone today - 2/6 tomorrow, then we kill Kyo (1/5).

Irritatingly, right now Kyo can literally just announce his target aloud - he doesn't even need to use a code since he's been outed - and we can't do a thing to stop him.

We're going to find out. And if you're right then I'll die this Night and you all can do as you please the next Day. Just humor me and everyone vote Kyo off.

My only logic for shooting Alisyn the other day was because she was pointing every single finger at me and I wanted to do 'something'. I was honestly not paying attention to HP at that point. It was full-on revenge boner going.

I'll be out until tomorrow evening - that means I won't be able to post for a good 24 hours - and I'd better get my thoughts out of the way first.

Alright. To start with, there's the protective light around Kyo. Presumably that's protecting him somehow - but we don't know how. I'd wager it - minimally - protects him from getting shot to death. Quite possibly it prevents death by lynch as well. At 2/7 Zeta, if we kill someone and miss the other Zeta, we're 2/6; post-night kill we'll be 2/5 and should be able to off Kyo. I think that's our best course of action - not to kill a Soldier - of course not - but to go for the other Zeta today. I think it wouldn't be a bad choice to vote off Kyo anyway - it'd only take two votes, as the other Zeta *can't* risk outing him/herself - and go for the other Zeta with shots.

Hence, I'll be keeping my vote on Kyo for the reasons I've just outlined. I'd consider it a good idea to go for DG via shooting - we should have just about enough shots to guarantee a kill without using extra damage shots.

Right now, I'm concerned that if DG isn't the other Zeta, we don't really have any other leads. Kyo's obviously a Zeta - if it's not DG, I consider that the other Zeta is likely to be either Noia or bon00b. Westie's got a pretty strong Westie Punch and Double Shot ability, and Ice has her triple damage. I've already revealed - and used - my own Soldier traits. Noia and bon00b, though, haven't done anything of note - beside bon00b outing Aly as assimilated yesterday phase. At all. That's rather disconcerting, and I think it's a little suspicious.

DG, I know I'm kind of gunning for you today, but it'd be awesome if you could provide the other vote on Kyo. If you don't, well, we'll take that as further evidence against you. If you do, then that's evidence for you, I guess?

Why would you betray me like this Solystice?

My GUNZERKER ability would instantly kill most players early on, too. It would have killed Sanzi, if not for Alisyn(?)'s meddling.

Guilty as charged. <3

How could I let my beloved Sanzi die, Assimilated or no? :(

Also, I was commenting on this with Sean through Skype the other day. We're always on different teams, wst, so people should have realized that if you were innocent, your arch-nemesis was guilty as fuck. <33

Guilty as charged. <3

How could I let my beloved Sanzi die, Assimilated or no? :(

Also, I was commenting on this with Sean through Skype the other day. We're always on different teams, wst, so people should have realized that if you were innocent, your arch-nemesis was guilty as fuck. <33

I assume we're ignoring the fact Ice was after you through the majority of the game? That's cool.

You're dead. Go back to your grave.

We started on the same team, mind you. It's true a wicked mind like yours is more easily tempted towards evil though.

2 people like this

DG, I know I'm kind of gunning for you today, but it'd be awesome if you could provide the other vote on Kyo. If you don't, well, we'll take that as further evidence against you. If you do, then that's evidence for you, I guess?

You realize I voted for him like. At the beginning of the Day Phase a while ago right? I was just considering how he might only tell us what we want if we let him live one night. But it's just a silly idea.

You realize I voted for him like. At the beginning of the Day Phase a while ago right? I was just considering how he might only tell us what we want if we let him live one night. But it's just a silly idea.

Yes. An idea I disagree with. But thanks for stating your thoughts.

Well, if no other real actions are going to be happening, I suppose it would be best to cast the Ayes. And I for one give mine. Aye.

Well I aint even decided which one of you I'm gonna stab so I guess we have to wait. =p

THAT'S COOL, KYO, JUST LET EVERYONE WAIT ON YOU. NO PROBLEM.

I thought we were shooting DG also? Or am I mistaken?

I'm not o.o I don't want to risk killing a soldier. I told you guys I may have a plan for Rose but it'll only work if I survive until next Day phase. I'd appreciate the chance to try this and West has agreed. If I die, by all means do as you please next Day.

...alright. I'll follow your lead.

Aye.

1 person likes this

Well I suppose no point hanging around. Ill make a warp blade attack on Solystice and say aye.