TriOctium

Swarm Mystery II: The Reckoning [SOLDIERS WIN!]

665 posts in this topic

I'm getting impatient. All this talking bores me and-

[DOUBLE SHOT ON DG]

Whoops my finger slipped.

You guys go vote for whoever now.

He doubletapped DG? Was that really necessary, Westie?

Never mind; that explanation is very plausible. Come on, let's lynch him.

Vote to lynch DG.

Well, it's an instant-kill under normal circumstances -- a total of 6 damage -- so yes. Perhaps you could vote someone else off, just in case.

Yes, I have a gun upgraded to Level 3. Bite me.

1 person likes this

Seeing as there is now no way for the Zeta to win...

Lance-Corporal Wstfgl turns towards the surprised Lieutenant Gate, leveling his enormous gun as a grin spreads across his face. "Not this time, xeno," he mutters, before unleashing a volley of bullets at the soldier. As Lieutenant Gate falls, his appearance shifts and morphs into a form similar to that of Major Kyoko - he was the second Zeta soldier! His warp blades had been boosted due to the death of his ally, but even this increment in power wasn't enough to grant him the ability to slay the rest of the humans.

It was a hard, long, and drawn-out battle, but it is now finally over. Burying their fallen comrades, the remaining survivors - Lance-Corporal Wstfgl, Corporal Ice, First Warrant Officer Solystice and Colonel bon00b - step out of the cave into the sunlight, awaiting the arrival of the rest of their battalion as they bask in a well-earned rest. They would be known as heroes from then forth, their names passed down in history as the pioneers of mankind, the first few brave souls who stood up against the might of both the Swarm and the Zeta - and survived.

SOLDIERS WIN!

starcraft-2-terran-marine-Wallpaper.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners! I will be revealing everyone's roles in the discussion thread soon. Any feedback on how this game was carried out would also be great! I hope you enjoyed Swarm Mystery 2.

The twists were fun, but Swarm Host got shafted. ^}%,!?!

Noia got lucky big-time. Zzz.

Because you're my archenemy. Which means, logically, you're a horrible slime ball.

The twists were fun, but Swarm Host got shafted. ^}%,!?!

Noia got lucky big-time. Zzz.

Fun fact, usage 'zzzz' got taken over from the Koreans. All the English speakers believed that it denotes the sound made when sleeping, but on a Korean keyboard it is actually the sound of laughter.

So I am now also Zzz'ing at Noia getting lucky.

Shut up, wst. You're more evil than I am, typically.

Everything is evil in your 16th century Inquisitor mindset. Even fluffy bunnies. You monster.

Fluffy bunnies.

monty.python.holy_.grail_.bunny_.rabbit.

Q.E.D.

And I didn't actually harass you a lot this time. :o

Well that was anti-climactic for me...I could've easily won if this wasn't stopped immediately. I simply change Wst's shooting to someone else with my mind control, use my Gunthrax to be immune to voting for the round, off someone with my warpblades during the day and then night. I feel the gun was jumped way too early on me.

Didn't you already use your mind control? You just would've been killed next Day anyway. :D