TriOctium

Swarm Mystery II: The Reckoning [SOLDIERS WIN!]

665 posts in this topic

Eh. It's your ability, Alisyn. I say use it now while people can still trust you.

Still wanting Sean gone here. Don't think he has much purpose than to stir up trouble.

Let's be honest here...

Day phase one would've been mind-numbingly boring without me

Let's be honest here...

I must say that the Lieutenant-Colonel has a point here, everyone.

Being tracked is more of a protective measure than one that proves someone's guilt. If anything you shouldn't track someone who you suspect.

This. It's why I didn't want to track Sean last time, instead voting for Noia.

Let's be honest here...

Or we could have just aye'd to the night phase without unnecessary drama.

Yeah, I'm just going to Inspect Sean, then, cuz I have no better suspects. Does his volunteering count as consent?

Or we could have just aye'd to the night phase without unnecessary drama.

As I said: mind-numbingly boring. 'Sides DG wasn't around to aye so the round wouldn't have progressed anyway.

Yeah, I'm just going to Inspect Sean, then, cuz I have no better suspects. Does his volunteering count as consent?

Sure, but don't brutally murder me.

I'm not HH. Besides, you've charmed me so much that I wouldn't dream of raising a hand against you. <3

Unless you're guilty, in which case, I'll cry over your body. </3

Now we wait for the other half of the expedition to wake up so that we can begin morning exercises! H'up! *jogs on the spot*

Today's routine

5BX

16-click Cadence Run

3x8/1x12 Bench Press
3x8/1x12 Military Press
3x8/1x12 Inclined Flyes
3x8/1x12 Dumbbell Row
3x8/1x12 Shrug
3x8/1x12 Tricep Pushdown
3x8/1x12 Barbell Curls

TIME TO GET RIPPED, FOLKS!

If that's your routine for today, what are you going to do tomorrow? 

HMMM maybe you plan on having a 3 day per week schedule?

Or you aren't lifting as heavy as you could, but then what's the point?

>___>

You mustn't forget leg day! And I wouldn't track sean. I say track Alysin. It would protect her more from people scanning/assimilating her granted she's innocent, or Ice for the aforementioned reasons.

With a beep, everyone looks down at their display sets. The number of Assimilated Soldiers has risen by 1! What could have happened?

The Inspection details has been sent to Alisyn.

Assimilated: 3/12

Scary shit. The Host can Assimilate during the day, too? Good thing I decided to call Sanzi's bluff, then.

Your Inspection shows that Lieutenant-Colonel Sanzilla is Assimilated. His Health is 2 and his Attack is 1.

Fire away, Ice. /shifty

I'll vote for Seanzilla to die by firing squad and Alisyn to be tracked (who am I to say no to protection? xD).

I order Ice to shoot HH and I order HH to shoot herself.

Declining to shoot will mean that you lose your traits.

I shoot HH

Your true colors are showing! :o

And I loved you so much.... how could you do this to me? :(

/more relevant

Time, does shooting follow post order? As in, if we kill Sean before Ice and HH post, can that cancel his order?

I'm not sure, Eth. My guess is that Sean was Assimilated and gained the ability to Assimilate another, which he used when I decided on him as my target of Investigation. And also the ability to order people to shoot each other? Or maybe he's bluffing there. :/

More importantly, is the Lieutenant Colonel going to explain what's happening here? Why is he going after Hastings in particular?

She's at the top of the list.

I'm evil, remember? I don't need a reason.

Mmmm. I kinda suspect Sean's command to be fake, since that's insanely OP, but in case it isn't...

Ice and HH, shoot HH as Sean "commands." I don't have a protective trait, but I do have this:

3. Emergency Resuscitation Device - As a Night Action, you may revive a dead player. 1 Use.

I'll revive HH this night phase. Because it's rather clear (unless Assimilated don't know each other?) that if Sean is targeting HH, she's innocent. ^-^

And she's also important. Apparently. But if you're the only person capable of doing that then I'm weary on using it so early in the game. Ya know, in case HH isn't very powerful and we lose someone later on that is. And if she isn't immune to assimilation then we could be hurting ourselves by bringing her back....

But it's your call. I'll make mine soon.

Edited by Ice

We can call his bluff again and save it for something else. I was originally planning to use it if the Host killed someone, since that would be rather strong evidence of not only being innocent, but also likely un-Assimilate-able, since Assimilation seems preferable to Murder. Though now that that Host knows that, it could kill a subordinate for me to revive, so might as well use it now. >.>

Sanzi is telling the truth. Ice and HH will lose the use of their Traits for the whole of the next Day Phase if they do not shoot HH by the end of this Day Phase.