TriOctium

Swarm Mystery II: The Reckoning [SOLDIERS WIN!]

665 posts in this topic

Yeah, Wst has an ability that allows him to shoot twice in the same phase. So he is shooting Sanzi twice.

GREAT! So, Eth, you wanna shoot Sean to make it 3 and have me vote for Kyo or do you think Sean needs 4 shots?

I am immortal, I need a million shots.

And even then I wouldn't die!

Under current circumstances, I withdraw my vote to banish Sean to death as it would be a total waste of a good vote now that it seems he'll be dead either way.

Maybe because if you knew who the Zetas were, you could have pushed us towards killing them instead of you, Sean?

I will also move to shooting and hope Sean has only 3 health points. Unless West's "Twice" actually is a power he has and makes it a double shot, in which case Sean should die even with 4 HP.

If he doesn't... hm o.o if he doesn't, what? I don't wanna waste my trait unless needed and now seems a bit early... any inactive stalkers wanna, ya know, HELP OUT? -.-

As for votes, I'm wondering if the second Zeta is gonna be stupid enough to come out blatantly like that, so. But then again, it IS their teammate. *sits and watches the tallys*

He didn't state it cause it isn't true. Unless I'm not supposed to know I'm a zeta, which I'm PRETTY damn sure I woulda been notified if I were one.

1. How do you know that 4 hits is enough to kill Sean?

2. Or you're waiting to use your trait on the next person who suspects you after setting them up like Kyo did to Sean and me and raising a lynching mob.

3. Like I said, not listening. I'm 99% sure you're Kyo's Zeta-partner. Too many things are raising the red flags.

Hm, I'll stick with my vote for Kyo. My Nerf Heartbreaker is kinda… underwhelming. D:

I know you aren't dumb Alisyn.

"Maybe because if you knew who the Zetas were, you could have pushed us towards killing them instead of you, Sean?"

But this idea sure is. As you may have noticed multiple people can die in one round and as soon as one of the people here uses one of their braincells to take a peek at the report you wrote about me, they'll realize I am already dead. 

So. No reason to help you.

Uh, one, cause most people had small health points. Why would he suddenly be given a high amount?

And yeah... I most definitely don't wanna save my one use thing for a later beneficial killing when it's NEEDED. Stupid of me.

And if you wanna talk about red flags, why did Kyo choose you, huh? Why did you start freaking out with a single message and believe it without any question? Why are you suddenly attacking the one person standing up against things(me)? The one who is trying to get rid of two bad guys, or so you have had 'claimed' as bad guys, to help SOLELY YOU this turn(since YOU'RE the only one targeted this turn) and get rid of a known assimilated? Why would I be killing Kyo if he was my ONLY partner? Wait... you keep saying there are only 2 zetas... do I remember reading that in the messages sent? Or not?(will go back and check).

In fact, you are freaking out pretty badly on someone who is trying to make plans to save YOU this round. Sean was randomly shooting me the last round. And YOU'RE the one who was notified of what exactly happened to him. You weren't deathly suspicious of me until this round. The only thing unhelpful I've done is withhold information(that I said is too valuable to let lose). And yet, out of 12 players, you're attacking me. It's kinda like... you lost the chance to prove me the Host... you lost the chance to prove me assimilated... and now that there are suddenly a new order of bad guys, you wanna try to pit me with them too....

Alisyn, should we be trying to save you today?

And alright, Eth. I'll wait til nearer the end and plan to shoot Sean.

Edited by Ice

Well, clearly I must be dumb as fuck to always have people get upset with me during these games and keep jumping into them. I spent my time off tweaking my style so it wasn't so "vomit everything I know as soon as I learn it," but I guess it's still not good enough for y'all.

Sorry for assuming that you had a sense of self-preservation and would have tried to cast suspicion on others, which would have helped us, to keep yourself alive a little longer. Yes, you're basically dead, but pointing out our mutual enemies would have been useful not only to the Soldiers, but also the Host/Assimilated. But maybe I'm just weird for being willing to do things that will help my team even if I'm doomed. Alisyn is an idiot. Please ignore my asininity.

Don't save me then, for all I care. The intercepted messages suggested there were two Zetas since the Zetas kept mentioning "two at a time" and "two vorpal blade strikes" or whatever the fuck their attack is called, and I can't see there being more without screwing up the game. And everything I've seen about you, Ice, drops a shit-ton of suspicion onto you in my eyes. More so now that you're suggesting I invented the Zetas to screw you over--since if they don't exist, you can't be one. And neither can Kyo. And I'm just out to kill both of you for no reason. Oh, unless you believe Kyo's bullshit that I'm an Assimilated who set up Sean just to prove myself to you guys. I'm not that retarded, though I guess I can't convince any of you of that.

You're missing the point.

"Sorry for assuming that you had a sense of self-preservation and would have tried to cast suspicion on others, which would have helped us, to keep yourself alive a little longer"

I would have died at the exact same time as I am going to now.

Last I checked, you were on the Host's team. Did you not think it would be useful for it to know who's an enemy it has to look out for?

They already know.

Even if they didn't, did you forget my first trait?

Yeah, well. I'm going to bed now before my sleep-drunk screws this up even more. Night, all.

I had a whole thing typed up but I'm not gonna bother posting it. But your drastic change from anti-killing to pro-killing-in-masses(especially trying to stretch the already-thin plan we have now to incorporate killing 3 rather than just 2) is just alerting me too much. Among other things, stated and unstated.

Anyway. Even though I'm severely worrying it might be a mistake, I'm going to stick with the plan. I will take the last shooter's spot should nothing change. Though I hope we get some more people's votes and shots in this.

For those just trying to catch up, we are trying to vote Kyo off via extermination and shoot Sean down.

Problem is is there is more than 24 hours left... and with 2 twists already and such an 'easy' solution to them both, I fear something bad is still gonna happen....

Or maybe it's just that I've watched two scary movies in the past two days. Never know.

But Alisyn is at the top of my suspects list, now. Anyone disagree? Explain something I'm not seeing? I just... it all seems too... I don't know.....

This shit is above my pay-grade. Frankly, I'm starting to suspect anyone actively involved in this game is actually a Swarm drone or a psychic alien super-assassin out to murder us all. 

Well, except for Alisyn. I'm pretty sure she's innocent, it's just that her default state of mind is 'Witch-burning inquisitor plucked from the sixteenth century'.

1 person likes this

For those just trying to catch up, we are trying to vote Kyo off via extermination and shoot Sean down.

Shooting Sean because he's Assimilated.

Voting Kyo because he's a third-party Zeta with the ability to deal 3 damage in one hit and wants to kill every non-Zeta.

If we have the resources, shooting Ice because I'm fairly certain she's another Zeta.

And I love you too, wst. You must be so happy that my inquisitive mind isn't turned in your direction for once. You should try being innocent more often.

And actually leaving now. >.>

Hahaha. Okay, West, why do you feel she's innocent?

*groans loudly* Whatever. I'm done going in circles. I hope that if I die and it's because of you Alisyn, when I show you my third trait at the end of the game you hit your forehead like they do in V8 commercials.

Or, ya know. The most logical move to go here is to scan me tonight then the next night. That'll get you all three of my traits. AND SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN.

Edited by Ice

Since being a crazed gun-waving reactionary with an unhealthy amount of paranoia is in-character for her usual antics. If she were a villain, I'd expect that she'd be a little more restrained so that we don't get itchy trigger fingers and blow her away.

EDIT: Just gonna suggest scanning HH, just because.

Awww, you are such a sweetheeeeeart. 

Uh. I mean. GOOD WORK, SOLDIER.

I guess that means I'll be voting for Kyo~

Uhm... but... Okay, I'm really iffy on this zeta thing. I will cast my vote for Kyo but I don't wanna feel like I'm leading everyone into this in case this is all a bluff. So, does everyone believe both Kyo and Sean need to go this round?