Ayesha

Ayesha's Final (I hope) Interest Check Thread

8 posts in this topic

From now on, I will post all my new ideas, plots and characters in this thread, just for neatness sake.

Plots (sorta) All plots are vague at this point and if anyone is interested, we can go back and forth and discuss some things to add to it. I'm open to suggestions. 18+ mature writer. I am not against smut/sex, but do not join if that is all you want out of role playing. I get bored really quickly if it is just sex, no plot. You know? So yeah...

All my main characters are females at this point, but willing to double up in the role play. I'll leave up my taken role plays, to give someone an idea of what kind of stories I like. Willing to hear your ideas, too.

OPEN

CLOSED

These are more for OnexOne role plays.

One in 17,000

The first thing you would notice about Diana is that she has albinism. It is a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of tyrosinase, a copper-containing enzyme involved in the production of melanin. This makes her a little different from others around her. Not only does she have pale white skin, platinum white hair and light blue eyes, the disorder also causes her to have vision defects, such as being legally blind at 20/200. She can see some things clearly, but only at a close range. If it is more than a foot from her face, she can't see it very well, or at all. She can see some things far off, but usually only shapes, without the details. For example, if you were standing a couple feet away from her, she would be able to see you have eyes, but not be able to see what color they are. The disorder also causes her to suffer from Nystagmus, irregular rapid movement of the eyes back and forth, or in circular motion. It is something she can't control and she does not know when she is doing it. She sometimes uses bioptics, glasses which have small telescopes mounted on the lenses, so that she can look through either the regular lens or the telescope. Such a thing might help her read at close range better. She also uses monoculars, which are like one half of a pair of binoculars to get a clearer view of things further away.

Diana does not let her condition get in her way of life. She is usually an outgoing person, loves life and everything in it. She is not rude or stuck up, despite what some of her peers might think. This comes from the fact that she really can't see a person when they are waving at her from across the room. She isn't ignoring you, she just can't see you.

Diana also has a little sister named Jenna who also shares her condition.

When their mother passes away and Diana and Jenna are sent to live with some strangers miles from where they've lived all their lives. The strangers are Diana and Jenna's godparents, her mother's childhood best friends.

Diana is put in a school that in it's history has never had a student like her before. In fact, the town is so small, Diana doubts anyone there has ever seen someone like her in person. (M/F or F/F allowed) (TAKEN on another site)

----

You're My Italian Star
A famous Italian singer is tired of the spotlight and has decided to take an early retirement in America. What she doesn't expect is to meet her biggest fan who has an obsessive crush on her and whats to prove to Aria that his/her crush goes beyond that of a crazed fan. M/F, F/F allowed.
OPEN

----

Tough

Role Play exactly based on this song.

"Tough" By Craig Morgan

She’s in the kitchen at the crack of dawn
Bacon’s on, coffee’s strong
Kids running wild, taking off their clothes
If she’s a nervous wreck, well it never shows
Takes one to football and one to dance
Hits the Y for aerobics class
Drops by the bank, stops at the store
Has on a smile when I walk through the door
The last to go to bed, she’ll be the first one up
And I thought I was tough

Chorus
She’s strong, pushes on, can’t slow her down
She can take anything life dishes out
There was a time
Back before she was mine
When I thought I was tough

We sat there five years ago
The doctors let us know, the test showed
She’d have to fight to live, I broke down and cried
She held me and said it’s gonna be alright
She wore that wig to church
Pink ribbon pinned there on her shirt
No room for fear, full of faith
Hands held high singing Amazing Grace
Never once complained, refusing to give up
And I thought I was tough

Chorus
She’s strong, pushes on, can’t slow her down
She can take anything life dishes out
There was a time
Back before she was mine

She’s a gentle word, the sweetest kiss
A velvet touch against my skin
I’ve seen her cry, I’ve seen her break
But in my eyes, she’ll always be strong

There was a time
Back before she was mine

I play female. You can be male or female. They would have children.
OPEN
----

A Sticky Situation

During summer vacation at her parents beach house, high school teacher Grace meets someone there. She grows to have an affection, maybe even love for this person and vise versa. When summer is over, they have to part ways. When she goes back to school, she finds that her summer romance may not be over after all, for the person she spent her summer with is one of her students. - Student is a senior, 18 years old. F/F or M/F allowed (TAKEN on another site)

----

Blind Song

Laurel is a blind lounge singer who works in a questionable night bar. People always "request" her attention, but her manager will not let any of them to come near her, for good reason. He is protective of her and she also does not want anyone to know she is blind. On stage, she wears a whole different persona than in real life, sexy, form fitting clothing. When not working, she wears every day things, tee-shirts, jeans, maybe a skirt every now and again, but usually in dark, not so noticeable colors. One day, she literately runs into one of her biggest fans, but they do not realize who she is yet. OPEN

I'd be willing to be a part of the sticky situation to. Sounds fairly interesting

Okay, well here is my character sheet for that plot. Let me know if you're still interested. I'm actually doing this on another forum (forgot to edit this post) but I'd be willing to try it with you. Each person brings new things to the table!

---

Name: Grace Hastings

unbrella_zps4ad1f795.jpg

Origin: Grace grew up as an only child, always being shoved off to the side to the servants when her rich parents had parties to attend. In a sense she always felt like she was an orphan living in her own home, without even any siblings to keep her company. She grew into herself, though not exactly shy.

She became terribly lonely and sad as she grew up, making up fantasies in her head to pass the time. In a sense, even as an adult, she still believes in her fantasies and has really lost touch with reality.

When she turned twenty-five and graduated from college, she decided to go into teaching and thus started to study for that. At thirty, she is now one of the youngest professors at the high school she teaches at.

Being around students, she in a sense feels on the same level as them, even though she is a teacher and "smarter" than they are. She looks to them as friends and relates to them more than her coworkers. She really does regret not having a normal childhood.

One summer on vacation to one of her parents beach houses she meets an interesting person who she grows to have feelings for and vise versa.

When she goes back to the high school, she is in for the biggest shock of her life when the person she had fallen in love with is sitting in her classroom. A student...

Love Interest/s:
She has never had any real love interests, but that changes when she meets a certain someone on her summer vacation.

Likes & Dislikes:
She likes fantasies, made up worlds, words and sounds, she likes to write them and imagine she is in them, she can get lost for hours. It is no surprise that she likes reading as well, or that she became an English teacher at the high school. She likes the outdoors and animals and pretty things, she likes the students a lot and is really buddy buddy with them, but nobody thinks anything of that, because she is such a nice person.

She dislikes loudness and chaos, she doesn't like child abuse or neglect. She believes she grew up in an abusive family and does not want anyone else to know what it is like. So it is no wonder she won't stand for bullies.

Virtues: kindness, bravery, caring

Vices: Loses touch with reality if not careful, innocent and gullible

Ambition/Desire: To be everyone's friend and be someone the students can look up to and like

Conflict:
Being childish for her age, liking fantasy too much, sometimes caring too much

Vocation/Calling:
Being a teacher

Well we could do this one if you'd like but if you'd rather not to I was also thinking about your beyond the walls just let me know and I'll get a profile up

Well we could do this one if you'd like but if you'd rather not to I was also thinking about your beyond the walls just let me know and I'll get a profile up

My intro for BTW is mightly long. I do not post that long normally. I'm a good 3+ 5+ depending, player. I'm also rusty so you might have to bear with me.

I'm beyond rusty so please bear with me as for BTW I was thinking about a female rogue princess dark elf who has some big issues with your royalty family. Of course she doesn't know but just because of your looks she's a little cold and distant and difficult but in the end a big old softy to the rare few who see it

I guess that could work. Hope she is okay with trolls. (If you read my starter post, you'll see why.)

You can post your CS whenever you want to in the Beyond the Walls thread.

Thanks!

PS. My Starter post is mega long, but it is not going to be like that every time. I'm a good 3+ 5+ paragraph player, usually. I hate one liners.

Edit: Sorry for repeating this line above. Shesh.... my brain.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead