Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dissonance.

Yaoi [Private] Untitled Yaoi RP - Dis x Noir

8 posts in this topic

Even if it doesn't seem like much to go on, we have a good starting point.

We both like dark settings, so that works out well. Are you into dark/gothic atmospheres? Dark fantasy? Realistic? Modern or historical? I'm open to almost anything.

On my end: I would prefer a solid plot rather than diving straight into lovey-dovey banging. I've done plotless yaoi RPs before but the build-up is what makes it interesting, in my opinion. I enjoy rivalries and volatile relationships that blossom into something more, but it doesn't have to be that way. I just think arguments are a lot of fun and sexually tense, hah. : ]

I can do fade to black or really graphic. In the past my RPs have tended towards the latter, though.

Also, I play seme 75% of the time so you're all good with an uke. : ]

Hi! sorry it took me so long to reply :]

I like Gothic/dark, dark fantasy and historical the best :] if I had to pick just one though, I'd say gothic :]

I also think doing a plot would be good, so I totally agree.. also, I like the idea of having a volitle/ terburlent relationship.. it makes it way more intresting :]

and I'm totally fine with graphic, since I also RPG that way with some of my buddies :]

and awesome! now, would you like to pick an Uke for your seme (since I have quite a few of them) or shall I pick depending on our plot and things? also, is there any type of picture you'd like me to use? I.E anime or realistic, because I don't mind :]

Sounds good on the gothic fantasy. : ] As for character, choose whomever you think fits best. Picture is up to you as well—I'm not that picky. Since you'll probably have a character ready before I do, I'll just follow your lead.

Do you have any plot ideas you were considering? I'll try and think up a few tonight and tomorrow, then get back to you.

okay! I've narrowed it down to two of my characters :]

and in terms of plot, I was thinking that maybe it could have something to do with Angels/demons or humans/vampires.. maybe a war or something like that, or maybe the world could be ruled by Demons or vampires and the humans or Angels could be the underdogs trying to rebel in order to gain their freedom? :] my ideas aren't that good thus far, but I'll see if I can figure out some more to! :] I look forward to hearing your plot ideas :] 

I love the dynamic between angels and demons, so I'm up for that. Maybe we could narrow it down to a more personal level, focus on the rivalry between a demon and an angel on Earth? The angel would try to save pure souls and keep them on the right path, while the demon would take pleasure in corrupting the angel's chosen one? Haha. That would make an angel pretty pissed off after a while, I'm sure. ; ]

I like it! I'm game for that :] and I also know who I'm gonna bring, I'll start getting him ready :]

Sorry I'm late replying! Busy. :x

If you're on for that idea then I'll start working on a character. Will yours be the angel or demon?

sorry it took me so darn long to reply.. I'll try to get on more often but I've being so busy :] and if it's okay with you, I'd like the Angel please :]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0