The Dan

League of Legends

25 posts in this topic

beta.na.leagueoflegends.com

fathermudkip

Silver 3

I main top and support

My favorite characters are teemo, taric, Leona, tryndamerr, pantheon, janna, nasus, nunu, singed and trundle

Lately I am trying to learn how to play mid, especially Leblanc and ahri

How about you guys

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/20212203

Also have a smurf called Seanz1lla. I wanted a Silver smurf to have fun when I didn't feel like tryharding, but I managed to unintentionally bring him to Gold V. I also gave up on reaching Diamond after losing my Diamond promotion series twice and demoting to Plat II.

I main AD Carry and my favourite champions are Ashe, Caitlyn and Vayne.

I tried LoL and DoTA. I sucked at both. I decided never to play again because people on the internet are angry and mean T_T

Everyone sucked at LoL/DotA at some point. At least you're new at the game and have an excuse. There are plenty of people who have been playing for years and still have no clue what they're doing. The game has an insane learning curve, but is extremely fun when you learn how to play.

I'd suggest forcing your friends to play with you, that way you don't have to deal with jerks.

2 people like this

In all honesty I rarely play games in general. I have little time to dedicate to such a game as much as i'd love to give it a shot. I think ultimately that's always been my downfall with such games. I just never dedicate the time required, at least not consistently. 

1 person likes this

There are plenty of people who have been playing for years and still have no clue what they're doing.

me

I was thinking about organizing a night of Dota 2 among the community here if anyone was interested. I know Dota 2 is similar to LoL but hey just throwing that out there.

I'd be up for Dota if you poor saps are happy to carry me! Maybe make a seperate topic for dota though?

I would welcome a fun friendly match for once, though the logistics of a "night" of it are probably not going to yield a favourable time for me. I'll stay tuned anyway.

I play League and DotA 2 if any of you want to play with me some time. I'm HKRob on both League and Steam. I play just about any role.

League <3 I play on South America 2, but i can tell ya i main Singed, Warwick, Sejuani, Soraka and Teemo <3

Just started playing again and I'm pretty awful. I've been playing as Riven and Veigar

You want to do well no matter what? Play Fizz or Nasus, those are cheap picks xD

I recently played a game with a Veigar that, endgame, had 1150 AP. 

Those Veigars are the combination between a good Veigar, a bad jungle and a not prepared mid opponent

Just a heads up I started playing recently. If anyone is in the eu west server and wants to play with me my handle is "Kyoko Pops"

I'm not very good at it yet.

You are the true Kyoko-chan

Also I'm just putting this out there... but in case anyone is playing on the Garena servers... I'll be there waiting all alone.

There can only be one Kyoko-chan (except that handle was ALREADY TAKEN!!!)

I peeked in here because of a misclick and it's like you guys aren't even speaking english

what the fuck is all this nonsense-talk.

My parents say the exact same thing when I'm discussing LoL with my brother :D