Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jozarin

Hi, all!

14 posts in this topic

I am really excited about joining here, The graduation process is such an interesting system!

Hi, we're glad to have you. Soon enough you'll be swamped by greetings and well-wishes from everyone else; they tend to sound a lot more enthusiastic than I do.

Any questions, direct to the people with blue highlights in the profile-thing at the top of the post - that'd be Raine Bell, TriOctium and HerculeHastings. They're sort of the welcoming committee around here.

That said... welcome. I could go on at length about the graduation system, but there are posts about it already, and it sounds as though you've read them, so I won't bore you any further.

...Brace yourself. Welcomes are coming.

Hieeeee Jozarin!

Just sounding enthusiastic to prove Solystice right, haha!

Anyway I'm happy you like the graduation process, and I do hope it benefits you. As Sol has mentioned, I'm 1 of the Scholars who're here to help you if you need anything, so don't be afraid to PM me. And do check out the roleplays in Roleplay Discussion!

1 person likes this

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I don't know of what, but be afraid anyway. If you go missing, I'll be sure to check in HerculeHastings' PM system for you. If I don't find you there... I'm afraid I'm too late and will look sooner for the next newcomer gone missing.

Oh, and hi. I'm Ice. Welcome to Surreality.

Yo! Welcome to the site. I'm TriOctium, one of the Kindly Scholars around here. Perhaps you'd like to introduce yourself to us! What are your favorite genres of roleplays?

Well hello there. It's a pleasure to meet'cha; well in a sense but regardless. I'm glad that you find the graduation system interesting and I hope just like HH had mentioned earlier that it benefits you to no end. Feel free to call me Raine and as I'm sure you can see I'm the third Scholar mentioned in Sol's post. Us scholars are pretty much your go to people. Any concerns, questions, anything in regards to being a student we are here for you. Even after graduation you can always come to us. Anyway again welcome and we're glad to have you with us.

Hi, I'm Wstfgl. I knock out newbies, cut them open and put cocaine in them so I can use them as covert drug mules for Colombian drug cartels. I mean... Um, I'm your friendly neighborhood over-the-top hammy role player. Welcome to Surreality, where the grass is greener, everyone is nice, friendly and an all around wonderful specimen of humanity (except for Alisyn, she snorts powdered orphans) and a safe haven free from the kind of asshat who thinks having no vowels in their name makes them better than everyone else!

Have fun, and sweet dreams!

1 person likes this

Stop spreading lies, you bitch.

Hi, I am the aforementioned Alisyn. Welcome to Surreality!

We've got a strong roleplay community here, but just a strong community overall, where most people know the other people (and you've unfortunately already encountered my arch-nemesis). Other than roleplay, people love to chat about random stuff, which is why we have an OOC area. If you can't find the topic you want to chat about, make your own thread! And feel free to jump into games as they open, too; the whole backstabbiness Spanish inquisition of Mafia spinoffs is a great way to meet new people, find perpetual liars like wst, and maybe get your own arch-nemesis!

PS: Snorting powdered orphans is a waste of time and money when I can whore them out to pervs like wst until they're useless, then cut out their organs and sell them on the black market.

Welcome to Surreality, where the grass is greener, everyone is nice, friendly and an all around wonderful specimen of humanity (except for Alisyn, she snorts powdered orphans) and a safe haven free from the kind of asshat who thinks having no vowels in their name makes them better than everyone else!

Just for this, I'm going to change my name to something like... I dunno, qwq qwqq or something. We'd pronounce it "quack quack" like the duck.

I'm just here to remark on TriOctium's signature: ... Dat ass.

When I look at that sig, I'm never sure whether to pay attention to the giant kendo warrior or Ryuko's ass.

Also, I highly approve of Qwq's suggestion.

No, no, it'd be "qwq qwqq". No caps, no vowels.

capital letters are another brick in the edifice of oppression

they enforce the bourgeois distinction of letters starting a sentence above all others

we shall no longer tolerate this linguistic neofeudalism

don't even get me started on the tyranny of the comma

2 people like this

Hey, nice of you to join. You're gonna regret this in the morning.

1 person likes this