Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Phantasy Star Online II [Surreality Guild!]

161 posts in this topic

Yes, that's true. There are certain channels that are shared by Vita and PC users.

But the Vita version obviously won't have an English patch. See, I keep looking for excuses to buy a Vita, but they're all flimsy. Maybe I should just give up on the console.

So the game is totally in japanese now after the patch. Do I reinstall the english patches, or do I have to wait till they patch the english patches?

Only one of the patches is compatible at the moment; the standard English patch. The large files and story patch should remain uninstalled for now and you should also disable the item translations in the options menu.

There's a 3.5gb update out now so plan on having to download that :(

Terrible. Guess I can't have Sean power-level me today. :(

So I just unlocked techter. If I wanna lvl it fast, do I put it as my sub class and do higher level missions on my main class, or switch it to my main and do lower lvl missions and quests?

Depends. If the difference is two tiers (Main is in VH and Sub is in N) it is faster to level with your Main. If the difference is less than that I'd do stuff on your sub.

Also, picking up repeatable quests from Hans, Revelle, Kressida, Franka, etc. make levelling go pretty fast.

I didnt know u could set a subclass. Ive so much to learn.

18 to go. >.>

And 0 will be earned today with this stupid update. :(

<3

The tweaker is supposed to be downloading 5.8k+ files, right? It's not mine being weird?

Also! I'm sorry for last night. My skype was being completely fucked up and not sending any of my messages to you. :(

But I did say goodnight. And cursed out skype a bit. I just don't think you ever got them. >.>

I think so? Not sure. I know it took a long time for Time's download to finish.

I dunno yet, but i had the same thought when i saw it too. XD i got the patch finished before class this morning. Hopefully ill be on today.

So I just unlocked techter. If I wanna lvl it fast, do I put it as my sub class and do higher level missions on my main class, or switch it to my main and do lower lvl missions and quests?

The way I leveled mine faster was take high level missions (specifically ones where the reward is a large amount of EXP), do them with your main class, then swap your subclass to be your main class before you go turn the quests in, that way the subclass gets the full EXP reward from the quest.

The exp actualy gets scaled down.

Take a quest, look at the reward as your mainclass, switch to the subclass and look again. Quests that are worth thousands to a level 20 character are only worth 500something to a level 1.

Why Sean not online to power-level Alisyn? TT____TT

Time to go kill myself some more to level up. /shifty