Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

So, there. Choice A. So it's currently not possible.

I thought you said 50%, rounded down for odds, Sean?

But fine. If we want two actions, take out the ones who aren't active. Primarily the Biker gang.

If we're talking about the most aggressive team, that would be yours, Yuki. The Japs.

You were among the first to strike on the first night, and put all your forces into attacking us last night. We've been playing reactively, not proactively. When the Valencias attacked us, we retaliated last night. You attacked us last night, so we're going to attack you tonight.

And I stand by what I said at the beginning. The Brothel is useless. We have learned nothing of importance.

The first night, we saw that Yuki hit Calvin and Ryo defended the Cleaner (one of us didn't get an action in in time).

The second, we found that Marco hit me, and Senna and Sancho defended the Communication Tower.

Very useful. -roll eyes-

We are Schrodinger's Cartel! We never do anything important when your putas are watching us!

1 person likes this

o-o Yes. We struck. One strike. Unhidden, even though we could have hid it, on a team. If we want to refer to "dangerous actions", let's keep in mind how Sean AND West shot me the first round in the Swarm. Apparently, that 'wasn't dangerous and I was suspicious for reacting against it'. Our one open shot didn't even hurt Calvin and we're repaying it this phase by helping them, if anything. If you wanna call us dangerous, I'd understand had we actually made a dangerous move o-o

And the fact that Marco is the one out of the three that hit you... xDDDD

EDIT: Uh...referring to your command to take out someone from the Hydras... I mean... we are >.> Not sure how else to say that.

Sean just wanted to shoot you; that was the only reason he joined in the first place. Idk about wst.

Regardless of how many attacked, you were one of the first to move. And you have consistently been on the attack.

Marco's just jealous of my meth because it earns more than his coke. -roll eyes-

Maybe he thinks that if he kills me, he can search through my lab to find information on how I make my brand of it. Pity for him, I never wrote down the recipe.

Maybe he wants to kill you because... 

I don't know. Maybe because you are unnecessarily rude.

Violence, I can understand. Is job. But you have tongue like Senna's favorite poison, and attitude of annoying cousin Alejandro.

Maybe I should do what I did to Cousin Alejandro to you. He misses being able to pick people's pockets. And play the guitarron. And hold things with one hand.

1 person likes this

Nothing to be worried about, Aleksandrina. Zhe Mafia life is 25% drive-bys, 25% territorial takeovers, and 50% posturing.

I was zhe one who opted for zhe Brothel because I recognized zhat having Russian prostitutes on our side vould be a great boon. Its utility, immense or otherwise, is incidental.* Zhe plan vas that, by the time ve're through, nobody here vill be a virgin.

To compare each gang's tendency to aggression, ve simply need to compare vhat actions each gang took on Night 1. Ve had two persons squatting on our own territories, zhe Cartel had an all-in (successful) territorial gang plus an added hit on us. Zhe Japanese struck zhe Italian gang (and ve followed zheir example because ve figured zhat

CPawMoT.jpg

If retaliating vhen you're struck is aggressive, zhen I guess ve're aggressive. Anyvun know vhat Mutually Assured Destruction is? Ve have nukes, so ve do.

Zhe only gang vith any moral high-ground left are zhe Italians. Zhey're playing an absolutely defensive game, and now zhey have everyvun eating out of zheir hand and obeying zheir every requests. Zhey've out-American'd zhe American gang; everyone here vants to please zhem. Mary is Hilary Clinton and Calvin is Obama. It's clear as day. I commend zheir strategy.

*OOC: Of course not. The Brothel makes us a huge pain in the ass for that one gang that opts to mess us. To everyone else, we're on the same level as them given the limit of three persons. After you've attacked us, try defending against us when we know who/what you're defending. But don't touch us and we're cool. ^^

1 person likes this

That's my point -.- One open hit. Clearly it wasn't meant to do anything but be thrown.

And your "consistently been on the attack". Yeaaaah. You are the only gang we've been dangerous to, so I understand your dislike of us. But focusing your eyes just on our gang because we made a move before last Night as if no other teams have been trying to be productive is silly :P The Cartel have been offensive. Calvin's team has been defensive. The Hydras have been awake during the night. You Russians have been offensive. We have been offensive.

And if you think your dislike for the Yakuza is going to make us go lie down while you openly plan to go for us, think again, deary. We will not fall.

Down with the Russians!

EDIT: Dude... it took me that long to reply? I post and apparently I missed like 4 other posts x.x

Yes, yes, Stanislav, you had your reasons. But I am not as strategic-minded as you, and I failed to see the use of the Brothel in inhibiting our enemies. If they wish to shoot us all to death, watching them will not do anything to save us. It's highly unlikely anyone will be defending when they're not at risk of dying soon, so that doesn't give us any clues either.

And it's your move. I castled, King's side.

If they wish to shoot us all to death, watching them will not do anything to save us.

Hey, weasel woman said something true! 

Maybe someone will try it!

...Won't be me. I prefer knife. My knife is simple. And rather blunt. I think it is good fit for its victims.

Hey, weasel woman said something true! 

Maybe someone will try it!

...Won't be me. I prefer knife. My knife is simple. And rather blunt. I think it is good fit for its victims.

Either I've been lied to or West didn't really type this....

But I thought he loved explosions more.

Guns cause explosions, not knives.

I do not understand :'(

I thought it would be funny to make Wst, biggest dakka fan of S*T, a knife fan IC.

1 person likes this

• Wstfgl: Sancho, the Machete Maniac, is the most brutal member of the cartel. Where the Widow is known for her finesse, the Maniac is known for his insatiable bloodlust. Whenever the Cartel feels they need to send a message, they send the Maniac: one strike to reach the bone, two strikes to cut through the bone, one strike to sever the head and send the message.

1 person likes this

GOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Sorry. Still having troubles with character names, let alone professions xD

Thanks guyses~

Like I told zhe Cartel yesterday, attacking us locks both our gang into mortal combat. I'm glad you understand, Yuri.

Also, you can't send ripples through guns, I believe.

Like I told zhe Cartel yesterday, attacking us locks both our gang into mortal combat. I'm glad you understand, Yuri.

Also, you can't send ripples through guns, I believe.

You Russians are on bad terms. Including with us. But I do understand a war could wear us all out. What do you suggest, if that is what we agree to avoid?

(OOC: Oh, come on. You want to avoid shooting? Then we'll never be through with this game! I'm doing everyone a favor by revealing myself. Get a clue already, geez. Don't forget that after I'm gone, it'll be someone else turn to volunteer as the Bad Guy.)

But ahem, I guess ve'll poke you back tonight in repayment for last night. If you don't poke us back like zhe Cartel, ve can all go back to twiddling our thumbs (OOC: highly unpalatable).

Aleksandrina, my apologies. Knight to B5.

STOP YAPPING

START FAPPING

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT THE BEST

I MEAN START SCRAPPING

2 people like this

Stop drawing the attention to yourself, Stanislav, and play with me instead. ;D

Such chirdish threats,

The Russians direct at us,

We wirr not farter...

We're such an enthralling team that everyone else is watching us and not considering other threats. Or maybe it's just me being me. :P

Sorry, Shura and Stanislav. :(

Knight to G4.

I'd just like to mention that Alisyn gave all of us a second (unintentional?) hint that Ether is the boss of the Bratva gang.

;)