Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

Well, it seems this game has picked up quite quickly.

jNFlzas.png?1

I'll take this chance to inform you that everyone in the game has 10 health. I don't remember whether I had mentioned that earlier or not. (Don't worry, current health will be hidden in future updates.)

I love your system there Seanzi.

Yes, I know my OCD is showing, but it makes it so easy for me to look up what has been going on~

1 person likes this

Because I was outvoted by my teammates. :P

If it was useful, why were people not fighting over it?

Why pick the brothel then if it's mostly useless?? 

I know. It's an easy free snoop. Also, "why did so-and-so do such-and-such so fast" is a worn out "J'ACCUSE".

II'm going with the majority to investigate Mr Stanislav seeing as it already seems set.

Zhese peeple, zhey are like sheep. Vat do vee do vith sheep? Skin vhem.

Ze Drug Lab's only viable use iz to shut down the Brothel and vet zhese people act like zhey should be afraid of a few girls having vun. Zhey must be breaking bad. 

Zhere are known assassins around but zhese people are not thinking about keeping zhem under lease. Do zhey have wool in their brains?

Vote to Incapacitate Ryo, ze Urban Shinobi

Mmmm. Sheepskin blankets. Comfy for sharing a bed with General Winter.

I'll also Incapacitate Ryo.

(Let's go after Sancho next. I'll gladly bash his head in with a glass distillation tube. <3)

Seems like an important nuance in the rules was missed (even though it's been here since the start).

Votes do not ask for a majority, per se, in order to pass. They require 50% of the total player votes. In theory this means that it is possible to perform both actions, or the same action twice; as long as they get 50% of the total player votes.

So this means we can Investigate Mr Stanislav twice! Not that it'd happen, since Mr Stanislav doesn't want to Investigate himself. ))): And neither does Miss Aleksandrina. The Russians really are co-operative.

Oh but we have an odd number of people. So do we need 7 or 8 votes to pass?

Haha told you your wording was funny. No, HH, he means like if 6 people voted to scan you and 6 voted to scan me(and we just had 12 players) then we'd both be scanned.

The Russians know better than to cooperate with you greedy, capitalist sheep. We can't trust you further than I can throw you. We've got a stronger bond than money over here.

'Ey, let's not forget you're not the only prestigious Gang 'round here.

Not to say we aren't greedy, though. But don't tell me you got here by giving all your gains to charity, hun.

Nani sore.

These smelly Russians are trying to knock out my friend? Surely they must be up to something. I'll vote to Investigate Stanislav too. He's raising all the Big Bad flags for himself.

Everyvun thinks ze Russians are evil, even among gangsters. It'z ze Hollywood effect.

But smelly? That... iz a new vun on me. Trust ze Japanese to invent new stereotypes.

Rat to G4.

Everyvun thinks ze Russians are evil, even among gangsters. It'z ze Hollywood effect.

Actually I think it's more things like:

I will have someone cut off your heads so I can boil them and serve them to Gospodin Stanislav.

As well as your balls.

That sorta seems evil all by itself. It's also worrying. Even if the truce falls apart, I'd have hoped we could at least be professionals and not resort to unnecessary mutilations.

1 person likes this

No mutilations?

You break my heart amigo

All mutilation is necessary. It sends a message. A true professional would understand.

Ironic how that's West's role description, Alisyn....

"arch-enemies" xD