Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

No mutilations?

No mutilations.

0e4265ca-06b3-4271-aeda-d0a6598cbfc5.jpg

All mutilation is necessary. It sends a message.

So does a strongly-worded email.

Nothing like a lost limb or two to request attention, Vister Calvin.

But you vouldn't know anything about dirtying your hands, vould you? I see you run clean operations - very respectable.

2rt3rbL.png

Day Phase 1 will end in about 20.5hours and as it is now Stanislav's ability will get revealed. 

Kore mufunbetsu wa batsu nashi de iku koto wa arimasen...

Roshia no buta...

I only understood 'Russian pigs'

Can one of the other Yakuze translate please?

EDIT: Yuki beat me to it, but why is a Yakuza saying she doesn't understand Japanese... in Spanish?

Well, ya see. My brother never let me learn Japanese for fear that I'd jump into missions if I understood them. So he only surrounded me with Spanish speaking people and he only spoke to me in Spanish and English. That's why I made sure my loyal Gang members could speak Japanese, so nothing would get past me. And my Spanish has helped us when working with a few clients in the past. And eavesdropping. And blackmailing, as no one traces a Spanish speaker to Japanese Gangs.

Of course. Is there any other answer?

Well, ya see. My brother never let me learn Japanese for fear that I'd jump into missions if I understood them. So he only surrounded me with Spanish speaking people and he only spoke to me in Spanish and English. That's why I made sure my loyal Gang members could speak Japanese, so nothing would get past me. And my Spanish has helped us when working with a few clients in the past. And eavesdropping. And blackmailing, as no one traces a Spanish speaker to Japanese Gangs.

Of course. Is there any other answer?

Sounds legit, amigo.

And I'm the President of Columbia.

1 person likes this

Ifa my ranguage isu hard to understandu, I wirr simpry say what I said inu Engrish.

"For this indiscretion, you wirr meet with punishmentu."

So while we are waiting around does anyone want to purchase some quality cocaine?

1 person likes this

I guess I could actually just end this Day Phase. Not like there is anything you guys can do right now.

Yeah, fuck it. Ending it here.

-----

The first day is over and, despite all the threats, no one is going to bed without a black eye, but not before investigating Stanislav, the Chessmaster. Seanski was called in to thoroughly vet Stanislav and needed no more than an hour to find all the information he needed. Stanislav's history of spousal abuse, alcohol abuse and ice hockey heckling weren't deemed relevant for the report, but his ability to redirect an enemy's Territory Attack to a different Territory when he is protecting the initial target sounded like something the others might be interested in.

Seanski made sure to send Stanislav an email that subtly suggested that he is open to any form of recompense for leaving out his love of cute kittens. Wouldn't want that to ruin Stanislav's reputation.

-----

Night Phase I Begins

Talking in the Gang Chat is now allowed.

Please use this time to discuss with your gang and send in your Night Actions as soon as possible.

Do svidaniya.

*Sitting at a table with high powered rifle half disassembled for cleaning* Yeah, we can incapacitate the gate.

It's a new day.

Before having his morning shower, english breakfast or morning jog, Interpol President Shawn Zimmerman goes out to get his newspapers. The headline of the MAFIA INTERNATIONAL captures his eye; before reading about the inane stuff he might as well focus on the news pertaining to his job.

Of course a lot happened without anyone other than the perpetrators and the victims being aware of it, but the MAFIA INTERNATIONAL always did a good job on reporting on several events. In today's issue:

The Giovanna Famiglia took over the Private Investigator.

The Valencia Cartel took over the Communications Tower.

The Sandaime Ruukasu-gumi took over the Cleaner.

The Hydra Motorcycle Club took over the Drug Lab.

The Solyanovo Bratva took over the Brothel.

Day Phase II Begins

Talking in the Gang chat is now forbidden.

You may discuss and vote to Incapacitate or Investigate.

Day Phase will end in 48 hours.

Rise and shine, everyvun. Can I interest ze various gangs in B&B? Boobs and Booze, of course. Ve have just had a new shipment of girls come in last night.

Pawn to B4.

Since we had our dear Stanislav revealed last time, let's choose another gang to investigate~~~

Senor Sancho, strip. Now.

Ooh, chess! Pawn to E5.

/by the way, I suck at chess, so be a gentleman and let me win

/don't forget I know how to make drugs~~~

Oh, the Brothel. A place full of vice, demeaning ladies everywhere~. Miss Aleksandrina, how can you condone such a thing, as a fellow lady?

That said, I certainly wouldn't mind Investigating Mr Sancho, if only to pacify the 2 people from the Solyanovo Bratva. It's our way of making up to them, I suppose, for the humiliation of revealing 1 of them. I do wonder at their persistence towards Mr Sancho, though. Perhaps it's one of those long-term grudges~.

Nobody suspects pretty, sexy ladies to be drug mules, Mary. Besides, they're feeding their families with this, so we're doing them a favor, giving them employment when they have no marketable skills.

Great idea! Let's strip one of you next. Maybe you'd like to work a couple nights in our newest enterprise~~~ ;D

Oooo, stepping into their grudge, Mary? Be careful. You're such a doll and I'd hate to see you end up between their guns~

Pffffft. Sancho has no "guns." That's why he always overcompensates. When we strip him, you'll see.

So little Mary is in no danger from him.

HEY, SANCHO! Come over to our side; we need a eunuch to guard Shawn Zimmerman's new harem.

I do not need "guns" to crush the greedy milk from your skull, señora.

I will fill my lungs with your death.

Wouldn't suggest it if you want to live, tontito. You never know what weird chemicals I've been working with that day.

I'd like to take the chance to highlight something in advance:

The Sandaime Ruukasu-gumi took over the Cleaner.

When the Gang who controls the Cleaner Performs a Hit, they can mask their involvement by framing one of the other Gangs.

We should thus now all be aware that any hit at all could be the work of the Sandaime. Including hits against their members. I'm sure it would be convenient if someone appeared to attack them first, as a basis for a campaign to argue for the elimination of some other supposedly aggressive gang.

Particularly anyone able to detect night actions should be aware of that potential for deception.