Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

I can't say that I'm particularly surprised that they didn't attack the Hydra. The Italians haven't made any of their intended night actions explicitly clear during the day phase prior, however with the Hydra gone we will be redirecting our sights. 

Lindsay, darling, you are the Italians.

1 person likes this

/shrug

They claim to want to help you. All I see in their actions is the exact same thing I've constantly warned the Italians about. They're still in this to win.

I'm growing less and less inclined to believe that Jotaro is their boss (despite your private evidence) and that they have given up, given their actions. If Jotaro dies and they still survive, you have a long battle ahead of you, one in which you may be grateful for allies.

Shura and I are two. There is no way we can be three since our actions were canceled today and you'll be up to five, likely. We'll never be a threat to you, especially with our abilities used up by Stanislav's death. So let us stand by you and take down the Japanese.

yeah i mean like... we, as me too also in the italians i am itlaisn also

:(

UGH I UHH

Misread what you said and thought you meant to say Japanese

>_________________________________________________________>

i\ll forget you forgot about me if you forget about this

1 person likes this

. . . was it not clear that you were attacking the Hydra/Dutch? At the very least, I didn't see any hints to attack Shura that the Japanese could have misinterpreted.

Oh, it was clear that we intended to continue to focus on the Hydra, I think, yes. What I mean is that... I will have to discuss with the family tonight what our plans are. I wouldn't want to make a promise that the majority would overrule me on and appear to have intended to break it. Japanese DG is their protector guy, and Ice I'm pretty sure is their extra damage guy. Ice is definitely not the boss and we're almost positive that DG is not the boss either. 

well we killed the hydra anyway, so the Japs smacking the Bratva only did us a favour. I'm happy with that. 

However, The Bratva did follow through in their promise to help us take out the Hydra. They contributed.. 2 hits total, I think? The Japs have been... well, relatively useless, I guess. They haven't been reliable (in that they didn't follow through with attacking the Hydra) and they haven't even damaged the Bratva, just attempted.

We wourd have wasted everyone's time by simpry targetting the same foe. By spreading ourserves out, we were abre to cover more ground. I think this is an acceptabre compromise since we don't think overkirr was necessary.

We contributed three. One last night, two the night before (which were blocked, but that means two of yours got through that might not have otherwise).

Kill Jotaro, and if he's not the boss, keep us around to go after your second-likely possibility until the Japanese manage to kill Shura. If Jotaro is the boss, then it's six of you (if you pick up a Hydra this time and a Yakuza next time) versus two of us, as I suppose you'll keep canceling our day actions.

Well, Italians, would you like some new news? We hit Dutch. As promised, 2 protected Jotaro and 2 hit Dutch. So uh. Yeah.

That seems to contradict what Demonic Gate has to say. I thought attacking Dutch was "overkill"?

We discussed hitting Shura. We rejected it. I have the message from Sean saying we hit Dutch, if you need proof. You are blatantly being lied to about us this time.(I honestly think Rose got as confused as I did when Alessandra says we hit them, but I messaged Sean instead of agreeing with it).

Lies.

I buried my machete in the fake priest's skull. Do not doubt my judgment -- I have never told a lie in this war. We were the ones who dealt those two blows to Dutch's broken corpse.

I shall end you next, you snake.

And I can show the messages that our whores gave us about two of the Japanese going after Shura.

Your whores are as reriabre as a no-armed swordsmith. 

Your whores are slow witted. They have more silicone in their bloated bodies than grey matter.

I decided I owed my dear friend Marco a debt and struck Dutch at the last minute.

By the way, if we hit you yet didn't succeed, yet you attacked the Hydra with both your hits.....some math is on our side too.

This doesn't change anything. DG said that it would have been overkill to attack Dutch. Explain it.

He wasn't up to date, regrettably. We had a change of plans.

I am sure, at least, that I personally struck the fake priest.

I dunno. I didn't say it. I guess he felt Dutch would die with your all's hits so we should put ours on Shura(this is something he suggested). But then we discussed the Hydra defenses and decided we needed to go for them because your all's might not be enough.

I have been busy, so I have onry just caught myserf up. I aporogize for the misunderstanding.