Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

And West is right. The decision was kinda made at last minute so Rose wasn't in on it(Taco made the decision for him)

I have nothing to hide.

Seanzilla

Sent May 29, 2014 - 05:15 PM

Ice is attacking Shadow~ Oh my~

Seanzilla

Sent May 29, 2014 - 06:28 PM

Seems like DG is also coming for Shadow~

Seanzilla

Sent Today, 07:47 AM

They changed their plans. DG and Ice are now defending Time.

Seanzilla

Sent Today, 01:38 PM

Night Phase Results:

Successfully hit DG.

You are both unable to use your Day Action this turn.

They did change, but given the information we had, we didn't know whether their teammates had decided to tag Shura instead for whatever reason, which is why we reserved one person for his defense. And perhaps they were concerned about giving away their betrayal of the Italians if we were watching them and spoke up and decided to play along to try to persuade the Italians to go after us this time.

This information, however, suggests that Ryo may be their Boss. He wasn't up to date, yet his vote was changed. Remember, underlings can vote for a Boss's action in absentia.

If a Boss is absent the members of the Gang vote on what action to take in place of the Boss.

Again, just kill Jotaro and see what happens. It may turn out that we can help you, after all.

Bosses can change votes, no one else. West, you wanna quote our results for me?(on phone)

In the rules it does state that if the boss is absent, the underlings can vote for what actions to take.

Edited it into my post, Shura. Lost the fancy formatting because I'm on my phone, but... /shrug

You hit Ryo?

Perhaps you are blind and insane. Our logs say otherwise; it was the Hydra that struck us. Perhaps you had a fever dream while cowering in your hole.

Actually, Ice dictated our final orders. What this means is up to you.

DG being DragonGuard. Go complain to Zimmerman about his abbreviations. As I said, we hit Dutch.

Yeah. It's a VOTE.

And yet another contradiction. She claimed Jotaro did it.

We're all the boss. Even me.

I am Spartacus.

And Ice was technically the last one to speak, which is why I said she gave the final orders.

So if Yuki and Jotaro decided for Ryo, that only further affirms that Ryo is the real boss.

Your logic never fails to confuse me. But sure. Go for Ryo :p

Perhaps we won't have to keep defending Jotaro each turn if you go after DG.

Now those extra hits would come in handy.

I'm saying take out Jotaro first, and if he turns out to not be the boss, go for Ryo.

Well i believe it works the other way around too. Bosses should also be able to confirm actions for underlings. I know that in the Famiglia we all decide actions for each other. It's more efficient this way, especially when timezone issues come into play.

I've been given an invitation and have decided to join the Italians in their fight.

I need a steady income. No, wait! What I actually meant is that it seemed like the most respectable choice, even with the whole killing my boss thing.

We wourd have invited you, but unfortunatery...our boss is currentry taking a sick day...

And you all talk to us about democracy. xDD

All of us make our own moves. We don't decide for each other. :P

I'm just saying, though. Better to make sure the Japanese aren't lying about Jotaro, because if they persuade you to off us and it turns out he isn't the boss, it's just the Italians versus them. Whereas both Shura and I are both willing to help take them down given their attempts to hit Shura last night.

Well what i meant was we'd discuss it first if we could, but sometimes it's hard to get everyone coordinated... ):

Anyway welcome Mrs Brandy!

I'd just like to make the point that the Japanese are going after us before they go after you. Even if you put focus on them, it wouldn't take long for them to off us (assuming Jotaro isn't their boss). If they defend against you, we'll hit them. If they attack us, you'll hit them, and they'll hit us. If you focus on me, they might hit you instead, knowing you'll be hitting us already.

So on so forth.

blah blah blah.

I think I've made my point, or at least I hope I've made one.

Sorry...I'm in kind of a "hyper-thought" mode. Watching too much anime about certain things involving high intelligence puts me in the mood to analyze and think. 

​EDIT: I retract the above statement due to it sounding REALLY conceited and narcissistic. Please ignore me ^.^

I just woke up... Let me answer on behalf of my team mates. This will probably clear things up.

yDyrE1n.png

Sanzi did not mention in this post, but we hit DGuard twice for 2 damage. I was defended by 2 players in case the Bratva tried to attack us. The blacked out portion is what the other gangs did to us; I am undoubtedly sure that Sunni will reveal it to the Italians, but we would not like the Russians to know this knowledge as well.

Unless you think that I would actually photoshop this post out, I believe this should be clear evidence that we are telling the truth.

No, Shura. I mean I actually didn't understand your syntax, so I was asking you to elaborate/rephrase. Probably my fault for not getting enough sleep recently. I need things spelled out when I'm tired. :P

It just says you hit DG. Doesn't say how much.

Besides, if you're lying about being the boss, you're the bigger threat. If not, it (presumably) just takes one shot from the Italians to bring you down. Then they'll end up with a team of six versus a team of two. We'll take a minimum of two damage a night--if they stick two defenders on their boss and we defend Shura. Even if he were at full health, it would be an irreversible loss within five turns. But we'd likely take more damage than that, since we can deal at most two damage and have no clue who their boss is. Three nights of six strikes, even defended against, will sink us; unless their boss has six or less health and we stumble across him/her and they foolishly don't defend, they can't lose.

On the other hand, if Jotaro is not your boss and you persuade the Italians to take us out, it's a team of three versus a team of five, likely both still with abilities--though I'm inclined to believe that the Italians have used up most of their extra-damage while the Japanese have not. It's a much harder win, and maybe the tables can be turned at the end.

Besides, new agents cannot talk the night they are recruited, so the trophy wife cannot tell the Italians anything privately tonight.