Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

But it doesn't apply because we have no reason to turn against the Famiglia. We don't care about winning anymore, and even if we did, there is no hope. We just want to see you go down after killing our Chessmaster. We shall avenge him!!!

The knife that cut him, is not the same as the burret that kirred him. We are not to brame for kirring him...

Yeah, see, that's the problem. We are the most likely to be killed. We can't say we don't care about winning anymore because we can't win anymore. The Russians have done quite a few tricks before. I'm just saying you all would be likely to pull a "just kidding, we're trying" once you die.

Regardless, circles are not something I'm growing fond of. The Russians hate the Yakuza. The Yakuza hate the Russians. The Italians have a choice to make. Switzerland doesn't exist here.

And again. Rose is right x.x We did not kill him x.x

Im guessing this means after successfully recruiting my former colleague.

No, we have 4 now. Me, Wst, Ice and DG. Of course, we'll only resort to an all out attack if we're gonna die anyway.

Ice is right in both ways. There is no hope of us winning, and I've already pointed out why that is, but once the Japs are gone, we'll go after the Famiglia because we have nothing left, but the odds of us doing anything useful are slim with two people, no skills, and no clue who their boss is.

Second thing she is right about, it's all up to the Italians now. 

1 person likes this

*likes anything she is called 'right' in*

1 person likes this

You didn't kill him, no, but you're responsible for the majority of the damage he took. He took none from the Famiglia.

Yes, we can lie. We can stab the Italians in the back. But we have a track record of sticking to what we say we're going to do.

We said we were going after the Cartel. That's all we did until they went down--though we did keep our promise to negate Senna's defense and divert the rest of our attacks to Jotaro as I proposed the day before they went down.

We said we would help the Italians against the Americans (as the Japanese did as well). The first night, we struck twice, while the Japanese gathered territory. The second night, we struck once while the Japanese initially decided to strike us.

If we did betray the Famiglia and backstab them, we can do two damage at most before they turn on us. At most, another four before they kill Shura. Whereas the Yakuza can do four. The next night, another four. Then three if Jotaro is not the boss, etc. etc.

There's no tricks we can play at this stage. Our boss is known, we have half as many members as any other team, and we have no abilities.

Whereas the Japanese have almost the same number of members as the Italians, there's no proof that Jotaro is the boss (the way he gave up reminded me a lot of how Stanislav did) although the Italians claim to have evidence, and they likely still have abilities. They have a much better chance of turning the tables on the Italians in the end game.

I certainly hope our evidence is right. It'd be embarrassing indeed if our conceptions were wrong somehow. Hmmm. But now that Mr Calvin's back (from his secret rendezvous), i think that this Night Phase is something to look forward to!

Oh yes it is. *smirks at Shura as she spins her gun*

Unless anyone wants to try to vote for something today, I suggest we just move on to the Night Phase.

The Famiglia cannot say what we will do until we have consulted privately. Moreover, even if we knew we could not honestly state our intent here publicly: whichever gang we would target would know they have to go full defensive, and the targeted gang would potentially try to go full offensive in a last-ditch attempt to weaken us, if they knew we were not going to be doing any defense.

Well, the Russians can't vote, so....

Or set our whores on the Japanese. *cough*

So we're just bickering with the Yakuza for lack of anything better to do. After all, I'm only good for antagonizing people.

Shura and I will hash our actions out between us tonight. But it'll likely be some combination of attacking Ryo and/or defending Shura from the very-likely Japanese attack. If the Italians decide to attack the Japanese, their claims suggest one of them alone can take out Jotaro regardless of defense, so we might as well get a head start on the next target if he's not the boss. And if they decide to join the Japanese to attack us (or rather, attack us while the Japanese cower behind them), it's impossible for us to take out Jotaro and there's nothing we can do to retaliate, really. Nothing significant, in any case.

Well, since no one objected, I'll end the Day Phase here. Brandy officially joins the Famiglia, Booker is out of the game (not like he did anything anyway.)

Night Phase X Begins

Talking in the Gang Chat is now allowed.

Please use this time to discuss with your gang and send in your Night Actions as soon as possible.

Well. Jotaro is dead, but the Yakuza is still here.

Anyone surprised by this?

The Giovanna Famiglia owns the Private Investigator.

The Sandaime Ruukasu-gumi owns the Communications Tower!

The Sandaime Ruukasu-gumi owns the Cleaner.

The Giovanna Famiglia owns the Drug Lab.

The Solyanovo Bratva owns the Brothel.

Day Phase XI Begins

Talking in the Gang chat is now forbidden.

You may discuss and vote to Incapacitate or Investigate.

Day Phase will end in 48 hours.

Sigh, this is going to take a lot longer now.

What did I say? -cough-

Shall we go after Ryo next? I seem to recall he was second on your suspect list. Or do you have any reason to suspect Yuki?

FTR. Our actions last night were to protect Shura, as we figured that if the Italians were right and Jotaro was the boss, they could take him down without our help. But if they were wrong, it would keep Shura alive for at least one extra night by reducing damage and hopefully taking less in later nights if we can force the Japanese into the defensive so that we could more effectively help strike the Japanese. Zimmerman didn't tell us who hit us, but I'm guessing the 4 came from the Japanese, two of which we blocked.

Actually regardless of suspects I would rather just go after Yuki next because of all the time she wasted arguing and acting high and mighty these last few days. She is not going to get to just retire from the mob life.

Taking out previous gangs was business, only the leaders needed to die. Wasting Calvin Clean's time is personal, and I will see that every member of the Yakuza is exterminated as a result.

Sancho can be spared for the sake of his camaraderie with our recently recruited family member.

1 person likes this

If arr the Russians wirr be doing is hiding in their hore for the rest of this endeavor, I wourd prefer they simpry bow out and not waste our time. Ret us settre our quarms with Carvin-dono and his companions...

Alright, we'll help you strike Yuki. We'll be using our whores (assuming they aren't blocked) to optimize our actions to keep Shura alive while maximizing damage (because once he dies, we're both gone--I still intend to keep my promise to leave with my boss).

I'll just hope that she's the boss so that we can at least avenge Stanislav before they take out Shura. <_<

Though if she is the boss, that ruins your plans to take them all out since Ryo can just leave. xDD

Like I said, we only defended to reduce damage to ourselves so we could have one more attack against the Japanese if y'all were lying about Jotaro. Which you were.

Oh. Also, the Italians have the ability to incapacitate single-handedly now. xD

There are two Russians, three Japanese, and five Italians. Might be a good idea to use your day actions to incapacitate one of the Japanese, since I don't think you have any other day actions? Then we can set our whores on the other two. ;D

Though I guess you have to watch out for the Japanese stealing your Drug Lab, then.

Again, will also help reduce damage to us so we can keep hitting them, slowly and surely. Or drawing their attacks to us and blocking them so you have free rein to enact your vengeance, Mr. Clean. That way, we can help take out Yuki, and if she's not the boss, Ryo.

And then us.

If you have two guarding the Lab, it would be enough to defend against the Incapacitated Japanese.

That leaves three of you and two of us. We could do five damage together if the Japanese decide to strike, but at a minimum, three if they defend. If Shura gets to critical condition and they strike, we'll defend, but that gives you three damage regardless. If he goes to critical and they defend, we can continue to hit them with you, also dealing three damage. Idk if Yuki has taken any damage already, but I'd be inclined to say probably, so two-three nights would take her down.

Same for Ryo.

Then if you recruit Sancho, you have six vs two. We'll end up taking at least four damage a night--which would likely be enough after the Japanese assault to take us out.

The Japanese could decide to strike the Italians, I guess, but the Italians have enough people to keep their members alive. And if they do strike the Italians, we'll strike the Japanese.

*laughs softly* You really thought your precious PI was full-proof, didn't you? It could never be outsmarted, right? Ah, dear. That is why you'll continue to go for us, isn't it? Is your pride a little injured, Calvin? *laughs again* I was honestly shocked, at first, to see the Italians went for us all out and the Russians completely hid. But then I remembered this wasn't the first time something like that happened. Thank you for getting rid of the Hydra for us, though. We couldn't have done it without you~ *bows*

But come on. Give me your best, darlings. The Yakuza are quite pleased with what we have accomplished. Though I do ask that you make the Russians experience a slow and tormented death. If you don't, we will come from our graves for that was always our goal. We will torture you, Miss Aleksandria, though Shura shall be spared. The only decent Russian I've ever met.

Yuki-hime...that is enough. Ret them taunt us arr they rike. I sharr not bother ristening to them. You shourd do the same. They have chosen their path, there's no changing this. Ret us await our honorabre death.

Sorry, Ryo. I figured I should at least have a little more fun before we go down, hm? I shall wait, then....

Optimization. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't read people's stuff that I'm not interested in. :rolleyes:

If we'd gone after you, we would have taken four damage, which would have forced us to play defensively. But with only two damage, we have a cushion to go after you after your lies are revealed. Possibly even a safety net if the Italians agree to my proposition above.

They're going after you because it's not very smart to take out.... well, I don't know if they consider us allies, but people who are willing to help them strike you instead of attacking them. And if last night is any indication, we'll be the one soaking up your damage anyways. If we're gone, you'll direct your attacks towards them.

With us, I believe it's also just business, as it was with the Americans. While they can certainly spend two nights taking me down and then another taking down Shura, I'd like to believe that we have given them no cause to wish to do so.

*sighs exasperatedly* I read your post, Aleksandria.