Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

>.>

Zimmerman tells us that a mathematical mistake means Shura actually took three damage last night, not two. As in, one of the Japanese used their ability.

So like I also said... they weren't exhausted yet, and likely still are not.

We still have a cushion to hit the Japanese, though.

People don't pay me enough for this shit.

I should have moved to Havana after Senna croaked.

2 people like this

*Pours several bowls of sake*I wercome everyone to drink with us. Friend or foe, you are wercome to my tabre. I wirr not be remembered as a coward or as a savage. 

And I will not be remembered as one who drinks with her foes xD

The ninja's gone loopy.

God help us all.

Yuki-hime. Know your place. Enough hiding behind smoke and mirror and a heavy Japanese accent to offset everyone.

I am Oda Ryo. Descendant of the mighty Nobunaga, the Fool of Owari and the man who brought Japan under his foot. I have hidden my identity under the guise of a simple ninja, and reveal myself to all. I am the Shogun of our grand clan, or as you might put it, Boss of our gang. I welcome your malice and threats and offer you a simple token of my honorable legacy. A drink to honor those who have fallen in our conquest and a drink to honor the Italians in their imminent victory. I congratulate you. Strike me down tonight, and finish this war. Sancho, I thank you for your service to my ambition, and hope the Italians and your former brother welcome you with open arms when I am gone.

Haha I was gonna say at least we weren't the first team to waste everyone's time(gonna refer to Calvin's post) but uh, yeah. Outing ourselves works too.

It's poisoned! :o

You mock me even as I march to Naraku. You shall simply be remembered as being an honorable shrew who could not accept even a simple token of my kindness and respect for my opponents.

*laughs softly* You really thought your precious PI was full-proof, didn't you? It could never be outsmarted, right? Ah, dear. That is why you'll continue to go for us, isn't it? Is your pride a little injured, Calvin? *laughs again*

You may have misled us but you did absolutely nothing with that advantage but waste our time. It would at least have been interesting had you managed to make a come-back, but evidently that is too much competence to expect.

You're the boxer who gets up at the count of 9 only to be KO'd unceremoniously immediately afterward.

You're the wounded action movie henchman who reaches for a gun once more only to be casually shot for comic relief.

You're a Pokemon spamming Endure.

You're the Hearthstone player who waits until their turn timer runs out before they Concede.

You're the insect that keeps writhing no matter how much poison is sprayed on it.

You're the fish that keeps flopping around in vain after it's been hooked and reeled in already.

You're an annoying speed bump in the middle of a leisurely cruise.

You're the piece of shit stuck to my shoe that I'll have to scrape off before stepping inside.

You get the picture.

1 person likes this

I don't drink with Stanislav's murderers. You may not have struck the last blow, but you crippled him all the same.

Also, Calvin isn't interested in just ending it. He wants to take out Yuki, regardless of who is the boss, and decimate your team one by one. If you really are the boss (and not lying again), then it gives him confidence that he can take her out and then you. /shrug

There is no satisfaction in war. Only more bloodshed and tears. Perhaps one day you will learn the truth little girl.

You may have misled us but you did absolutely nothing with that advantage but waste our time. It would at least have been interesting had you managed to make a come-back, but evidently that is too much competence to expect.

You're the boxer who gets up at the count of 9 only to be KO'd unceremoniously immediately afterward.

You're the wounded action movie henchman who reaches for a gun once more only to be casually shot for comic relief.

You're a Pokemon spamming Endure.

You're the Hearthstone player who waits until their turn timer runs out before they Concede.

You're the insect that keeps writhing no matter how much poison is sprayed on it.

You're the fish that keeps flopping around in vain after it's been hooked and reeled in already.

You're an annoying speed bump in the middle of a leisurely cruise.

You're the piece of shit stuck to my shoe that I'll have to scrape off before stepping inside.

You get the picture.

Ouch >.>

I don't drink with Stanislav's murderers. You may not have struck the last blow, but you crippled him all the same.

Also, Calvin isn't interested in ending it. He wants to take out Yuki, regardless of who is the boss. If you really are the boss (and not lying again), then it gives him confidence that he can take her out and then you. /shrug

Interested or not, I wish he would. What is there to fear? "Doesn't want Yuuki to just retire from the mob life"? More like wasting, what? 6 more rounds to get rid of one more team? I get the feeling everyone is getting a tad irritated anymore. JUST A HUNCH *glares at Calvin* You have our boss. PLEASE KILL US x.x

I don't care. Stanislav is dead. Shura will probably die before me, unless the Japanese decide that they want to pick me off first for harassing Yuki and leave him around to keep hitting them with the Italians. I'll cry over their graves, but I'd like to drag the head of your boss before Stanislav's first, if I can.

He has what you claim to be your boss. Just as we claimed Stanislav, and you claimed Jotaro before that.

Perhaps Yuki is the boss, and this is an attempt to keep her alive. If you want out, there's nothing to stop you from shooting your boss yourself. I've only tried to stay alive for so long so that those who took down Stanislav would meet retribution.

So you're agreeing with going for Ryo? Hm. Awkward. The first time you've agreed with me in any game >.> But I guess I'll take it.

Nope. I'm going for who the Italians want. Which is you, as of the last time they spoke.

I presented them with a way to take you out more easily. If it keeps Shura and me alive to see you all dead, that's fine with me, too.

*keeps comment to herself* Nothing has changed, then.

This game was over as soon as the Hydras went down.

Just cease this bickering and end this already.

So no one will drink with me as my last action? It is a shame.

This game was over as soon as the Hydras went down.

Just cease this bickering and end this already.

I shall leave you with one final haiku.

As the wind had blown,

So too shall it die and go,

This war is over.

I formally disband this, the Sandaime Ruukasu-gami.

The satisfaction of defeating an enemy, you shall not feel.

The triumph of striking us down, you shall not revel in.

The Russians will fall beneath the Italians, and rot in the pits of Naraku.

So says I, Ryo, the Urban Shinobi. Descendant of the Oda, last boss of the Sandaime Ruukasu-gami.

2 people like this

ya i'm sick of all the bitching and whining and moaning so its over