Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

It was fun for the most part. I enjoyed it.

Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Uh, hey. You're not REALLY made at me right? ^^; Just playing in-character? ^^;

Ice asked me this via PM and I'll answer it here as well: Yes I am not really mad.

Sorry if I went too far, I was just enjoying the chance to finally be openly hostile after spending the rest of the game trying to be diplomatic and avoid making enemies.

1 person likes this

FINALLY! Whoo! Hey Ryo, I was a little late it seems, but since neither of us actually died, I'd love to have that drink with you. ^.^ 

1 person likes this

I hold no hard feelings once the war is over. *shoulders a rifle and catches a private flight to Japan* It's Austrailia next XD 

You were both tortured to death by Zimmerman

1 person likes this

I did expect this would've ended with Zimmerman busting everyone and getting a promotion.

2 people like this

I just want to say, this is my favourite form of Mafia. Sometimes the Alisyn vs. Ice bitching got to be a little much, but it wasn't too bad.

I'd ALSO like to say that DD, HH and myself ended the game very... well.. We had taken barely any hits and we were no where near close to death. We hadn't used one of our three abilities even once. When Sean asked me who I wanted on my team, I immediately said "DayDreamer and HerculeHastings" because they're the perfect team mates. I'd like to ask everyone involved, who did you think the Italian boss was? ;)

I'd say HH too. Also, even with the Alisyn v. Ice, I enjoyed having Ice and Tri as my teammates. Not once did I feel we were making bad choices. I thank them for being great Yakuza buffs.

1 person likes this

I really don't like arguing. I also really don't like seeming as if I agree with someone because I don't say anything. I have tried not responding but those can turn out as 'well you didn't argue'. I do apologize if it bothered people. I'll try to work on that.

I wasn't too fond of this game, tbh. But I do think my team was perfect for each other. Our strengths and weaknesses complimented each others and I would have chosen the same teammates if I had to choose again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love you guys x3

It seems everyone knew HH was the boss despite my attempts to be completely self-absorbed and act as if I had the final say in gang matters.

As we can show, we knew there was a difference in being a 'leader' and being the 'boss' xD Instead of looking for leaders(Nikkia, Day, Ice, Taco, Alisyn, Eth, Kyo, West), we looked for those who were being more passive (HH, Noia, Rose, Shura). We would have attacked HH but, eh. We did the best we could. Had we managed to get the Russians out, though, we coulda won this thing xD

Our intel had told us that you told DG to defend "the shut-in" which we assumed was Jotaro, as is his title. We also knew you were talking to DG because not only was he the only one online, but you also said that Time was busy with exams. It was possible that DG was the boss, but we assumed you were defending Jotaro because he was the boss. If Jotaro ended up not being the boss, we knew that DG was. We also knew that you had the extra damage ability. :) You were the chattiest PI target we had, so we kept it on you for about 3-4 night phases. 

THAT'S the message you got? Uuuuuuuuuuugh. Thought it was a different one. You crushed my spirits, Nikkia T.T

For the record, HH's defensive ability could be used twice and negates ALL damage done to a single target in a phase. So our confidence stemmed from the fact she would be able to be entirely immune for 2 nights while the rest of us attacked.

Nya nya nya, I'm the Italians and I'm so cool, nya nya.

xD

Well just remind us again how we fell for the fake boss ploy twice.

Though Nikkia was skeptical, I was the more gullible one.

xDDDD I'm not gonna lie, that was my FAVORITE part of this game. I was finding it hard to manipulate anything and then I realized you all were focusing on us and your little PI was some trouble. So I was like... mkay. Now Ice can play. So I made sure to use fake messages, use codes only my teammates would get, and make comments about Jotaro, hoping you all were picking them up. I also had another goal. I knew what the other teams were doing...except the Hydra. You all were the only ones who had interacted with them. So I played dead and got you to give me all the information you had on them and.... :3 But yeah, that's the most I could do.

I think this was pretty interesting, though. The team thing. We got to learn who we worked well with and who we didn't. Very interesting x3 

But, if it helps, I was really worried my plan wouldn't work. Day, you're pretty good at analyzing and when I realized, mister leader, that you were gonna be my opponent of wits, I was really shaken xDDDD You're pretty intimidating in that aspect.

EDIT: Wait, twice? Are you referring to the Russians? Cause everyone fell for that >.> It was kinda hard not to....

Haha. Feel kinda good about that one. Probably the ONLY reason we didn't go down first was thanks to that.

I have mixed feelings on it >.> but, game over. No changing anything now haha