Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

Oh but people who detect Night Actions detect the perpetrator, rather than the victim, right~? So they won't know who gets hit, but they'll know who's doing the hitting. So if they investigate someone from the Sandaime Ruukasu-(uguu)mi and the person hits himself, they'll know the person is doing the hitting, right?

I mean, if you know what I mean. The Cleaner seems to be useful only to tell the victim who hit them.

It's unclear at this stage what detection abilities may be available and what their specifics are. The point is I want to point out the ways they could frame people before they start trying to do so. This way it has more credibility than if we start pointing it out as speculation after something has happened.

It is kinda suspicious why Mr Calvin would specifically point out the specifics of the Cleaner while ignoring the rest of the Territories... Didn't Sanski balance this game such that each Territory would be equal in strength? To highlight the usefulness of one Territory while ignoring the others is merely a trick to direct attention away from yourself. What could you be hiding, hmm, Mr Clean?

The Private Investigator will allow the Giovanna Famiglia to detect certain keywords which are said by a certain person. Of course, that is a very useful skill indeed. But let us not forget that Mr Calvin here or anyone else in his family has no reason to tell us the complete truth. I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly announces that someone from the Ruukasu-gumi said "Hit" and claimed that we used the Cleaner to frame another family, while it could be completely possible that it was himself who conducted the Hit.

The only thing any sane human being should believe completely in is moe. Moe never lies. It never lets you down, never forsakes you. Moe is life. Moe is the world.

1 person likes this

Before anyone claims I'm not impartial; I am simply liking the moe praise, I am indifferent towards everything else in that post.

Silly children. Zhere iz no need to argue for zhe elimination of any one gang. Only vun gang will make it out of zis. Ve are not fighting an unknown zhird party.

Pick your enemies and start shooting. Russians, ve do not like ze Americans. Ve vill kill zhe Hydras first. You are velcome to either shoot them or shoot us. Regardless, zhere vill be blood.

We don't like the americans all that much either, ese.

Foorish Russian Man,

You openry admit this,

You wirr soon know pain...

1 person likes this

-blink-

Why do you not tell me these things, Gospodin Stanislav? It's not like I'm holed up in my meth lab 24/7.

Makes sense to off them first, though, I guess, since it looks like none of them are really active.

Speaking of. Where the hell is Shura?

Also, make your next move~~~~

I was out hunting. *adjusts highpower rifle on shoulder* i didnt shoot anything though. I didnt miss all ze fun did i?

Nah, nothing happened. How boring.

Pity. I was going to say that if you'd shot an elk, we could have some nice stew tonight.

Sorry love. Ill try to bring back something for tomorrows dinner. Does that sound fine?

Silly children. Zhere iz no need to argue for zhe elimination of any one gang. Only vun gang will make it out of zis. Ve are not fighting an unknown zhird party.

Pick your enemies and start shooting. Russians, ve do not like ze Americans. Ve vill kill zhe Hydras first. You are velcome to either shoot them or shoot us. Regardless, zhere vill be blood.

This almost sounds like a threat.... We don't like threats.

The Russian chemist has a mouth on her. In this business, punks with a tongue as loose as hers get cut, esè. I say we see what this meth cook has under the hood.

1 person likes this

"Punks with a tongue as loose as mine" get paid the most in the brothel, my dear Marco. Shall I prove it to you? ;D

Sirry people you,

How easiry you offend,

Carm yourserf and think.

(Side note: love that DG is responding in Haiku)

*suddenly back in character*

"Punks with a tongue as loose as mine" get paid the most in the brothel, my dear Marco. Shall I prove it to you? ;D

A boastful whore is still a whore. If you want to make money on your back then leave business to the men, chavala.

Let's investigate the Meth Cook, and I ain't talking about Heisenberg, esè.

1 person likes this

(Side note: love that DG is responding in Haiku)

Your frattery preases,

This humbre of arr ninjas,

You wirr prove usefur.

1 person likes this

Pffffft. I wouldn't want to work with some chico who doesn't know how to temper work with pleasure.

Also, makes no sense to focus investigations on one team.

This game is so horribly racist... it's hilarious.

2 people like this

Hmhm

Sure, sure

Let's investigate Aleksandrina. Gotta catch 'em all! Shura next!

*takes wooden ladle and beings stirring a huge pot of chocolate guacamole dip*

(It really is seanzi.)

*While brandishing rifle* And I don't like the demeaning comments made to my dear Aleksandrina. She is fantastic at what she does regardless of your thoughts. *Sets rifle aside* Though I'm tempted to go against Marco, I guess it would be rather counter productive, so I'm fine with Sancho as well.

I am honest farm worker. All these scary machetes are tools for my job. Honest.

But this Aleksandrina woman sells crystal meth to orphans. Then sells orphans to Thai brothels. It pains me to claim moral high ground but I say she is of a more monstrous breed.

We should investigate her. Thoroughly.