Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

It is kinda suspicious why Mr Calvin would specifically point out the specifics of the Cleaner while ignoring the rest of the Territories... Didn't Sanski balance this game such that each Territory would be equal in strength? To highlight the usefulness of one Territory while ignoring the others is merely a trick to direct attention away from yourself. What could you be hiding, hmm, Mr Clean?

I was going to point out the danger of each territory, but I feel the Cleaner is the only one I needed to particularly pre-empt, since it's likely the Hits will start flying tonight and the only use of the Cleaner involves deception.

The Private Investigator will allow the Giovanna Famiglia to detect certain keywords which are said by a certain person. Of course, that is a very useful skill indeed. But let us not forget that Mr Calvin here or anyone else in his family has no reason to tell us the complete truth. I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly announces that someone from the Ruukasu-gumi said "Hit" and claimed that we used the Cleaner to frame another family, while it could be completely possible that it was himself who conducted the Hit.

You assume we have any interest in sharing our findings with the rest of the gangs. We're not paying a P.I just to give out his findings for free; business doesn't work that way. I'm sure you don't realize that though, you probably download all your manga and anime for free rather than buy it legitimately. But that is not the Clean way.

I pointed out the cleaner solely because it has no defensive or information-gathering uses - every other territory does. The Cleaner's only use is in deceiving the people you attack.

Covering your tracks,

Something Carvin-dono knows,

Better than most others...

Honor speaks for me,

The shadows are my haven,

Through the dark I thrive...

Sancho, ze man thinks ve peddle in Thai orphans. Silly man. Russian female superspies are ze sexiest vomen in ze vorld. Vhy do ve need to bother with ze Thai?

Pawn to E4.

Orphans have no money. Why would I waste my time selling meth to them when I've got richer clients? I didn't build a meth empire by selling to the shit-poor.

And it's so easy to get information when a man is naked and you've got him by the balls... literally. ;D

And again, I don't see the point in revealing one team. Lets everyone else act in the shadows and you have no clue what they're capable of while you focus on offing one team. Once we're gone, it only becomes more dangerous for everyone else. Better to keep a five-way tension, especially since we may be going after the same enemies as you.

Pawn to D5.

Orphans have no money. Why would I waste my time selling meth to them when I've got richer clients? I didn't build a meth empire by selling to the shit-poor.

And it's so easy to get information when a man is naked and you've got him by the balls... literally. ;D

And again, I don't see the point in revealing one team. Lets everyone else act in the shadows and you have no clue what they're capable of while you focus on offing one team. Once we're gone, it only becomes more dangerous for everyone else. Better to keep a five-way tension, especially since we may be going after the same enemies as you.

Pawn to D5.

Take it from the Devil Dealer, chavala. The best client is a desperate one. The trick is to hand out the first bag for free. Then they're hooked. Once that happens the money will come. The rich will pay for their share, but the poor...they will go to any length. I don't care where they get it but they always find a way to pay. What's more my turf has eyes everywhere. You'd be surprised how alert and perceptive a poor junkie can be when it's worth another hit to him. 

As for your torture methods, tame at best. Where I come from we cut a man's head off while he's still alive, in front of his family. Then we parade his corpse through the streets. Pretty soon after that you won't find loyalty to be a problem. Information will suddenly come flowing from the lips of anyone with half a brain. you may be a mad scientist, chavala, but I'm freakin' loco. 

2 people like this

Obviously this "scientist" does not understand market forces. Maybe she is called mad because she peddle meth worse than my cousin Juan.

And he is nine years old, mentally retarded and has flipper arm. And leukemia.

Pffft. Intimidation only goes so far.

You misunderstand me, chico. Men are ruled by their dicks. And powerful men love to boast. The most secrets are learned in bed--and the more talented the lady, the better.

Besides, if we were to kill every politician who came through our business, we wouldn't have much of one anymore. Better to have a snake alive and hissing in your ear than a dead one that can't learn anything more.

Perhaps your coke is a poor man's drug, but that is not the case for meth. Rich, privileged brats who have nothing better to do with their time are my clients... as are their fathers.

Day Phase ends in about 4 hours. As it is now, no one will get investigated or incapacitated.

Very well, I will vote to investigate Sancho

3 more votes required in order to investigate Sancho and 4 more required in order to investigate Aleksandrina.

. . . I thought we only needed 50% of the votes?

I'm confused. D;

50% of the votes cast, or 50% of the players? Because I thought there were 7 votes cast, 4 for Sancho.

Oh, well sorry if it was confusing~

Yes, you need the votes of 50% of the living players.

Well, thanks, Sean. D:<

I'll retract my vote, then, since I doubt people can coordinate in 4 hours to get anything done.

Zeese people, zhey are not industrious like zhe Japanese. Retracting my vote vile I consider my next move.

Queen to H5. 

I hate it when I'm not attacking. D:<

I told you to go easy on me, Gospodin.

Queen to D6.

Okay, I now demand to know what this chessboard of yours currently looks like. If you're gonna play chess I demand that it be a legit game.

1 person likes this

Lmao, I was thinking the same thing earlier! That they're just moving pawns all over the board all willy-nilly.. 

Anyways, INVESTIGATE SANCHO.

1 person likes this

Men boast of their deeds,

Hoping to be remembered,

Yet their words farr sirent...

Immortarity,

Is the desire of arr,

Most are forgotten...

In my sirent worrd,

I wirr rive on endressry,

Rike the Wind Demon...

1 person likes this

I'm not a liar. :P

And Gospodin Stanislav started it, so you can blame him if your game turns into "Watch Alexandrina lose to Stanislav."

1 person likes this

Pffft. Intimidation only goes so far.

You misunderstand me, chico. Men are ruled by their dicks. And powerful men love to boast. The most secrets are learned in bed--and the more talented the lady, the better.

Besides, if we were to kill every politician who came through our business, we wouldn't have much of one anymore. Better to have a snake alive and hissing in your ear than a dead one that can't learn anything more.

Perhaps your coke is a poor man's drug, but that is not the case for meth. Rich, privileged brats who have nothing better to do with their time are my clients... as are their fathers.

You say us men are ruled by our dicks, and yet the only one I see talking about dicks is you. Why don't you go away and settle your urges and then come back and talk business. 

Also I'm still maintaining we investigate this chavala. Just because I don't have support doesn't change my conviction.