Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

Shawn Zimmerman spends the evening reading the news website, searching for any oddities, but it seems like today has been relatively quiet.

At least he'll get a good night's rest, unlike the mafia.

-----

Night Phase II Begins

Talking in the Gang Chat is now allowed.

Please use this time to discuss with your gang and send in your Night Actions as soon as possible.

Buenas noches.

It's a new day.

Today Interpol President Shawn Zimmerman's wife, Alison Brie, had to leave early and didn't have time to walk their pet corgi. While walking his beloved dog he gets a call from the office. 

Apparently there was a lot of activity last night, but luckily most of it happened to stay out of the news.

The Giovanna Famiglia owns Private Investigator.

The Valencia Cartel owns Communications Tower.

The Sandaime Ruukasu-gumi owns the Cleaner.

The Hydra Motorcycle Club owns the Drug Lab.

The Solyanovo Bratva owns the Brothel.

Day Phase III Begins

Talking in the Gang chat is now forbidden.

You may discuss and vote to Incapacitate or Investigate.

Day Phase will end in 48 hours.

Ve are not going after ze Americans Hydras anymore. Anvother gang has struck us and it vill pay.

Knight to C3.

Yuki-hime dear,

Being rude is uncarred for,

You were raised better...

I know xD I reread Sean's post and kinda realized I was wrong and it sounded kinda mean anyway and I MAKE SEAN MAD ENOUGH AS IS SO X.X

Anyway. Back to the game.

*crosses her legs all ladylike* First thing's first, dearies. Are we spying or are we incapitating?

Nvm. Mixed up my families. No idea why the Valencias hit us.

Not ruling out that the Japs had a role in it, though.

Knight to F6.

It seems like the russians cant even unite in a decision among themselves. This life is about family, and a family must be united. Clearly Stanislav isn't calling the shots if you dismiss his claim so easily. Or you just lack loyalty.

Or Stanislav's interpretation of last night's events is not the same as mine, and since we don't have the Communications Tower, I have to speak with him publicly.

But since the second option is viable, I shall join him in proposing that we Investigate Senna.

Scratch that. I mixed up who was in which family. >.>

Or Stanislav's interpretation of last night's events is not the same as mine, and since we don't have the Communications Tower, I have to speak with him publicly.

But since the second option is viable, I shall join him in proposing that we Investigate Senna.

Scratch that. I mixed up who was in which family. >.>

I do not blame you. 

It seems like the russians cant even unite in a decision among themselves. This life is about family, and a family must be united. Clearly Stanislav isn't calling the shots if you dismiss his claim so easily. Or you just lack loyalty.

Zhe Cartel is out to antagonize us, it seems.

Queen to H4.

It is. I think they're jealous of my meth empire and how I don't have to do business with filthy beggars.

Pawn to D4.

The Valencia don't seem to be denying the hit either, so I imagine in their case it was not a disguised Yakuza hit.

Meanwhile, my family was the subject of much uninvited aggression last night. It was fortunate we defended ourselves adequately, for we had no wish to spill blood first. It seems Italy is the last vestige of honour in the world though.

Ve are not going after ze Americans Hydras anymore. Anvother gang has struck us and it vill pay.

Given you were among those that hit us last night, you weren't going after them at all and instead at least partially went after us. By your own logic, we should make you pay.

We didn't hit you. -blink-

Our whores did tell us, though, that the Japs were planning to hit Calvin and presumably frame someone else with their Cleaner.

That's why I got confused with the Valencia, because I thought they were you and the Japs hit us in your name to get us at each others' throats. But it looks like the Valencia were just acting independently.

A warrior's truth,

Insurts make you rook shamefur,

I carry honor...

Very well, I believe the Bratva, that they did not actually hit us. It would have been strange coordination also, since the Yakuza and "Bratva" both hit the same person without so much as a hint of communication. I think it is safe to say the Yakuza hit us twice and left their remaining member to defend their territory.

However given the Valencia attempted something against us as well, I will support the Russians in their bid to Investigate Senna.

Talk about honour all you want DG, but your gang's actions are not honourable.

The Russian framed us. We mean no harm against your Family.

Don't be bashing my partner, there, Calvin. You might wanna recheck who you're calling dishonorable. We did attack you. Once. Openly. No hiding. Cause we have respect.

So that means there are some questions, assuming no one's lying. Can someone else put blame on others like us? And how did the Bratva eavesdrop? (Or did territory switch and I missed it?) And are they lying about not attacking? Because I'm not gonna disagree, I didn't see the Bratva seeming interested in Calvin's team last phase.

I won't say we aren't a skilled team. Of course we are. We're here, after all. But like Marco said, gangs are like family. If we get caught redhanded with something, I respect those who catch us but I will not be blamed with things we had no part of.

And that is why your 3D whores are inferior to 2D girls. Last night we struck Mr Calvin openly, because he insulted our Bushido honor. There was no use of the Cleaner. If you do want to frame us, please do it with more conviction.

Color me confused. From what I can tell, the Valencia had way too many actions in the last night phase in order to harass both us and the Italians. That, or their people have abilities that are much better than I would have predicted based on our own team's.

Deception is key,

To my ancient art of war,

An art of darkness...

Color me confused. From what I can tell, the Valencia had way too many actions in the last night phase in order to harass both us and the Italians. That, or their people have abilities that are much better than I would have predicted based on our own team's.

Do list the actions which you claim Valencia took last night. Therein we will find the truth.

Rather not let you know what they pulled on us last night, tyvm. Don't trust either them or you at this point.

I trust the Italians the most right now.

We have done nothing,

For this mistrust you have praced,

Upon our shourders...