Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

This shrew refuses to let the truth be known, I see.

What we did do was make a grab for their Brothel. The Chessmaster used his tricks to send my amigos towards the Cosa Nostra. We also poisoned his vodka, because he annoys us. But perhaps our furor was misplaced, for it seems obvious that the drug-brewing shrew is not merely a threat, but also a personal annoyance.

Speaking complete sentences makes me tired. Sancho, out.

My my. Pretty defensive for a Gang who hasn't even gone for you. That's not how you make friends, deary.

Ah well. I know better than to get in the middle of a Gang fight. If you don't want our help then good luck handling that on your own. Maybe the Italians will help you~

In the mean while, I'll trade a prostitute for a nice little baggy. Not from you, of course, Aleksandria. From Marco. I trust my fellow Spanish-speakers more than I trust you and the Italians combined. And since they're the Gang with "no code of honor", that says something ;) Then again. I still trust the Italians more than I do you Russians. Why? Oh, I just can't pinpoint the reason. Can you, little eavesdropper? Though it's quite alright. Eavesdropping on the indecisive will never get you very far~

But let us not all make the same mistake twice. As my dear Ryo could tell you, I hate getting nothing accomplished so the last Day Phase tugged my heart strings. So, let's get a real debate going here early. Since I have found nothing personally threatening from the Cartel and I have disliked you Russians from the start, I'm going to be the first to break this little "all for Senna" routine. Let's be honest here. We're Gangs. We go for personal gain. And what could I gain from Senna right now?

We've learned dear Stanislav. Now I wanna learn about his supposed right-hand-command. Investigate Aleksandria. "You get no where by focusing on one Gang." I see no point in skipping around, either. *she crosses her legs and straightens her dress with a smile*

Rovery Ice Princess,

Her words chirr the enemy,

Soul, Mind, and Body...

...investigate Areksandria, I sharr as werr...

1 person likes this

I shall support this endeavor, amigos.

Investigate Aleksandrina.

Machete wierder,

You are a man of virtue,

I have faith in thee...

Color me confused. From what I can tell, the Valencia had way too many actions in the last night phase in order to harass both us and the Italians. That, or their people have abilities that are much better than I would have predicted based on our own team's.

You just confirmed the redirect of the territory attack, because the only way you can know the Valencia had too many actions is if they used all 3 on you, and then of course I'm claiming one extra was used on us.

Yes, the one used on us was a territory takeover attempt, and indeed they did not have too many actions since you Russians redirected the territory takeover toward us.

Rather not let you know what they pulled on us last night, tyvm. Don't trust either them or you at this point.

I trust the Italians the most right now.

And that is exactly why you wouldn't reveal what was done to your gang, it would've exposed the above clearly. And that's the reason I didn't reveal exactly what the Cartel did to us, until you dug yourself this hole.

Crafty too, to be saying you trust us the most, to try to sway our faith toward you. But after discovering you chose us as the territory takeover redirect target, it really only makes me more sure that you did actually attack us and the Japanese did not use the cleaner to fake that.

The Japanese already knew we'd know they hit us openly, and suppose any other attacks from elsewhere would be their doing, after I ranted about their Cleaner. They wouldn't use the Cleaner because they know it wouldn't work in this case.

Meanwhile the Bratva said they found out the Yakuza would hit us and presumably frame someone else (them in this case). However, the Bratva didn't realize that the Yakuza hit us openly with that strike - I hadn't revealed that yet.

That is why the Bratva happened to hit me; they knew the Yakuza were gonna hit me and blame it on someone else, so they took the chance to hit me too so they could join in claiming that the Yakuza framed them - the Yakuza could not expose that lie either, without admitting they framed someone. They just did not expect the Yakuza were striking openly and weren't going to actively frame anyone.

Of course, I don't imagine the Bratva planned it, but rather saw the chance to make use of the info from their Brothel, same as they saw the chance to make use of their chessmaster's territory attack redirect ability. Anyone would want to make use of abilities when the opportunity arises.

In other words, the Bratva attacked us, redirected a territory attack to us, and thus orchestrated for the Yakuza and Valencia Cartel to take the blame for the assaults against us. And that resolves my initial wondering at why every gang happened to all target us at the same time when we had done very little of note.

That is, three of us are victims of the Russians here, with the Hydra thus far remaining semi-neutral (we can forgive you for what you tried to pull on us during the night - but don't try it again or you'll be sorry). So, I say let us indeed collaborate to ensure the Bratva are the first gang to fall. They've wronged all of us (planning to fight the Hydra if not openly attacking them), so I think we can all agree on targeting them.

Investigate Aleksandria

I aporogize sir,

Your insurt the day before,

Weighed our hands to you...

The singre attack,

Was onry meant to restore,

Our integrity...

I refuse to join,

In insurting enemies,

To bait attacks out...

I cannot speak for,

My arries, onry wishing,

They too respect you...

We are not warrords,

Rike our ancestors before,

But we are sturdy...

You just confirmed the redirect of the territory attack, because the only way you can know the Valencia had too many actions is if they used all 3 on you, and then of course I'm claiming one extra was used on us.

Yes, the one used on us was a territory takeover attempt, and indeed they did not have too many actions since you Russians redirected the territory takeover toward us.

And that is exactly why you wouldn't reveal what was done to your gang, it would've exposed the above clearly. And that's the reason I didn't reveal exactly what the Cartel did to us, until you dug yourself this hole.

Crafty too, to be saying you trust us the most, to try to sway our faith toward you. But after discovering you chose us as the territory takeover redirect target, it really only makes me more sure that you did actually attack us and the Japanese did not use the cleaner to fake that.

The Japanese already knew we'd know they hit us openly, and suppose any other attacks from elsewhere would be their doing, after I ranted about their Cleaner. They wouldn't use the Cleaner because they know it wouldn't work in this case.

Meanwhile the Bratva said they found out the Yakuza would hit us and presumably frame someone else (them in this case). However, the Bratva didn't realize that the Yakuza hit us openly with that strike - I hadn't revealed that yet.

That is why the Bratva happened to hit me; they knew the Yakuza were gonna hit me and blame it on someone else, so they took the chance to hit me too so they could join in claiming that the Yakuza framed them - the Yakuza could not expose that lie either, without admitting they framed someone. They just did not expect the Yakuza were striking openly and weren't going to actively frame anyone.

Of course, I don't imagine the Bratva planned it, but rather saw the chance to make use of the info from their Brothel, same as they saw the chance to make use of their chessmaster's territory attack redirect ability. Anyone would want to make use of abilities when the opportunity arises.

In other words, the Bratva attacked us, redirected a territory attack to us, and thus orchestrated for the Yakuza and Valencia Cartel to take the blame for the assaults against us. And that resolves my initial wondering at why every gang happened to all target us at the same time when we had done very little of note.

That is, three of us are victims of the Russians here, with the Hydra thus far remaining semi-neutral (we can forgive you for what you tried to pull on us during the night - but don't try it again or you'll be sorry). So, I say let us indeed collaborate to ensure the Bratva are the first gang to fall. They've wronged all of us (planning to fight the Hydra if not openly attacking them), so I think we can all agree on targeting them.

Investigate Aleksandria

You say target zhe Bratva; zhat's fine. 

Ourselves, ve'll be busy putting zhe hurt into zhe Cartel. Vhey Hit us and spent an ability to takeover our territory (and succeeded, hence necessitating my redirect) in the same night.

Zhe redirect is a defensive move; I vight have redirect them to any other gang, but your territory is the least valuable, strategically speaking. Last thing I vanted was for my redirect to still yield them a valuable territory.

Vith the Brothel, the Cartel cannot defend against our Hits. Zhis is surely in your interests too, to have ze Cartel weakened so that you all can pick zhem off easily later. Furthermore, zhey'll be occupied vita us meanvhile. If you're lucky, ve'll get them to expend all zheir abilities in us too.

It is zhe nature of vhis trade that all gangs except one vill die; it is just business. Zhat is fine. I only ask zhat you kill only me so zhat my comrades can join zhe other gangs and exact revenge against zhe Cartel.

In fact, Aleksandria, just tell them your ability so that ve can investigate Senna instead. Do zhat copy/paste zhing. This Investigation zhing on us is a vaste of everyone's time.

I'm sorry, Mr Stanislav, but you have triggered all the death flags for yourself with this move. GG

I'll vote to investigate Aleksandria as well. That chavala is bad news, esè.

Zhe Russians disdain cowardice, little Japanese. Ve do not fear death.

Zhe Famiglia calls zhe 3 clans wronged by the Bratva. But zhe Cartel hit and used an ability on us, necessitating a switch to -someone-.

The Japanese proactively hit the Famiglia.

All the Bratva did was have 2 of us defend our territory, and one to react to the information from our prostitutes to land a hit on Mr Calvin. Deception is merely part of the trade and it vas merely a love-tap. Our strategy is a purely reactionary one, the Japanese have a proactive one.

Now, I am saying that ve have no complaints vith any of the gang save for zhe Cartel.

I shall retract my vote to use my Day action to set an ugly whore on Marco. I invite the Famiglia to have their PI tail me if zhey have no better targets. Give me one of the keyword and I vill use it in all the key decisions my gang makes so there is open disclosure. I vill also use to tell you what the Cartel gets up to tonight, although zheir strategy is pretty much locked into fighting vith us now. Vith this, you vill have information on 2 gangs. Zhe time for deception is past.

Zhe possibilty of deception exists. But as ve have just seen, this system doesn't allow any deception to persist for long since any of zhe other gangs can verify zhe story.

I let zhe Japanese do vhat vhey vant. Zhe immature lot of vhem. Strike us if you vish. Vith your strategy you shall not be for long either.

Aleksandrina vill reveal her ability once she gets around to it. All you vill see is that it buys maybe vun more turn for us. Shura can do it too if everyvun vishes, since he vill be using it soon on zhe Cartel. Not like zhe Cartel can play around it any way.

Trying to shift the attention onto us again, Mr Stanislav? Throwing insults at us will net you nothing. We only act to defend our honor. And since you have called us cowards, we have no choice but to strike you down next. Get ready, little Russian. The Yakuza is coming for you.

1 person likes this

Everyone, everyone, let's not fight~. *flails uselessly* didn't we all agree on peace~? And now someone's gone and hurt Mr Calvin, and i'm not very happy. Not happy at all.

That said, Mr Stanislav, your proposal is most silly! Whoever heard of telling a PI things? You may as well turn your grand plans into a song and film your own music video and publicise it to all of us! If you become a celebrity i'll gladly follow you around personally.

However, if you insist, i shall provide you a keyword. It's "lollipops". Now mind you use that word in your Gang Chats from now on.

Also, i shall wait to see if Miss Aleksandria reveals her ability after all, before casting my vote.

All part of business, little Japanese. If ve have spare bullets, maybe ve'll send some your way. But holding a grudge against children seems trivial. Now go play vith your blow-up dolls and toy guns.

I shall abbreviate 'lollipop' to 'lol' to make it less infantile for you, Mary. It is a vord zhat people your age use, I believe.

Zhat aside, I'm mildly amused ve can make someone here sleep with prostitutes every night.

Knight to B5.

Have you no honor,

I see, Stanisrav-dono,

Your future cut short...

ahemahem

took 13 hours to do my edit

either way I'm gonna wait for Ms Alek and Shura to lay out their deets before I vote for anyone else...

but for now I'll do a placeholder and vote to incapacitate Shura because Senna don't wanna die .

Senna need not worry. We're going after your assassin so that ve can kill him or pressure him to expend his kill-abilities early before he dies.

As you wish, Stanislav. Though, couldn't you have just posted them? xDD

• Alisyn (10HP): Aleksandrina,  the Mad Scientist, is an extremely talented chemist and meth cook of the Bratva. Whereas the Cartels thrive thanks to the cocaine trade, Alexis’ meth lab produces enough for the Bratva to make a killing, even if the drug is significantly less profitable than cocaine. Yet it is her knowledge of dangerous chemicals that make her an invaluable asset to the Bratva.
    Ability: When defending a player who suffers a killing blow despite your efforts, you are able to fake his death and make him survive the fatal blow. (1 use)

And no, even with the redirect, they had too many actions. We had two people defending our Brothel, but they were still able to take it over AND "poison" our Chessmaster. That requires three takeovers and a hit.

Also retracting my vote.

Queen to D7

Silly shrew! Obviously, this is our special brand of secret Columbian black magic! Why else do you think we buy all those albino children?!

Yes. That's what I was also suggesting, that one of you has the ability to double-hit a territory. With the implied suggestion to figure out which of you it is so we can kill him, since territory agglomeration gives a definite advantage. ;D

We shouldn't be killing anyone else yet, since that just makes it much easier for you to take over another territory.

Or we can kill one of you randomly. I don't particularly care one way or another. /shrug

Vith your alvino chicken and our vodka, ve could have had something going. Vodka chicken, anyone? It vill rival even zhe Americans' beer can chicken or zhe Chinese's cola chicken. Vity.

Now you're just placing v's in front of random words! Vity!?

Do your best, comrade. ;D

And I'm waiting on your next move~~~~