Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Mafia War [Day Phase XI]

924 posts in this topic

By setting a whore to spy on me you leave me no option but to attack one of the Bratva in retaliation. This is the only course of action I can perform that will offer you no advantage of information. So be it.

1 person likes this

Thank you, my dear Stanislav. You give me something to do besides listen to pointless yammering. <3

Knight to C6.

...revoke my investigation...and instead...investigate Shura-dono...

It feels like a big ass target was painted on my door while I was out hunting this morning, and I've returned to find all the others aiming at it. I need a better security system! And we should totally play, like, three way chess next time. I feel severely left out here. =.=

Revoke my investigation.

"Hah! See? We're safe." Yeah. As safe as giving us an extra Day Phase to investigate someone else and get twice the information.

And I'm not against incapitating those against my Gang.

But until then, I might as well stick to what I said earlier. For now, at least. Investigate Shura.

My aporogies,

Your gang has done a number,

On their standing here...

It was heaviry,

Stanisrav and the drug girr,

Who signed you away...

1 person likes this

You're velcome, Aleksandrina. Pawn to F4.

Shura, let's set up another vun between the two of us.

I vould ask Shura to reveal his ability, but I vigure that ve might as well wait and see if zhe other gangs can actually muster the votes necessary for an investigation to go through. Zhey seem very lethargic. And even if zhey can, as zhe Americans vould say,"Big vhoop."

Awh, I wanted to play with Shura, too! ;D

Stanislav, Shura. Let's just ignore these guys and sit in a corner to play chess. ^^

Knight captures E4.

May I know which is the majority currently, Miss Senna or Mr Shura?

... Mm, I vote to Investigate Mr Shura anyway. Though I feel a small surge of pity for them, being targeted like that.

... Have a sweet. The pain will all go away then.

As requested:

hYlbxLq.png?1

As it stands, nothing will happen. 

(P.S. if I happened to miss your vote, it's probably cause you hid it too well! Either bold or colour it to ensure that I don't miss it.)

Thank you, Mr Seanibooboob. Or whatever your name is now. >.>

For those who voted to Investigate Miss Aleksandria, I suppose it's prudent to leave your votes elsewhere now! Though I'm not discounting the possibility that Miss Aleksandria has lied about her ability, but I think they wouldn't have had time to coordinate something like that. I beseech all of you to vote for Mr Shura just so that something can happen definitively.

I'll need another screenshot of zhe board, Aleksandrina. I accidentally closed the window with the chess board.

Mmm. No worries. We can branch off and play chess if you don't want us around. Though I don't understand why we're the targets, given the Valencia seem more dangerous.

Uh. I'm not at home right now, Stanislav, so give me a bit to finagle with my mobile and whatever.

Oh don't worry, Miss Aleksandrina (did I spell your name wrong previously? Oh dear!). Everyone's special~. We'll be sure to investigate the Valencia Cartel in good time too.

And we do want you around. Please help us to vote Mr Shura!

By setting a whore to spy on me you leave me no option but to attack one of the Bratva in retaliation. This is the only course of action I can perform that will offer you no advantage of information. So be it.

Manifestly untrue. You can squat in your Communication Tower, zhat offers me no advantage of information too. Quit trying to play zhe victim here when you made the first grab and hit on us. It's mortal combat between our gangs now, thanks to zhat (sure beats all the posturing zhe other gangs were doing though).

Not that I care particularly, but zhe Cartel and zhe Japanese gang seem very single-minded in zheir purpose. I hope zhe Hydras and Famiglia are concerned vhat we may be seeing zhe beginnings of an alliance here.

Aleksandrina and Shura, remember to set a prostitute/gigolo on Senna and Sancho. Zhe Japanese may attempt a territory grab if our girls are not on them, but ve can only guard against vun gang. If they do try, I guess it's sufficient evidence zhat they're teaming up.

If you're neutral towards zhe Cartel, you'll do vell to leave our territory alone so that ve can injure zhe Cartel for you. Ve have no complaints against the other gangs (although ve do have some mild contempt for the Japanese), so ve'll just fight it out vith zhe Cartel until I go down. Zhen my comrades will join zhe other gangs.

...revoke my investigation...and instead...investigate Shura-dono...

My update not seen,

A ninja not detected werr,

I'm good at my job...

Investigate Shura.

I really dislike the first pawn you moved. >.<

Knight to F6.

Are you really just going to sit here and play chess that we can't see and have no idea of? Oh dear, it seems almost like spam~.

By the way Miss Aleksandrina I advise you to move that bishop.

1 person likes this