Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lightgrave

Hello Hello!

23 posts in this topic

Hi all! 

I used to be a part of these boards when it was Surreal*Twilight but that was a loooong time ago. ( I went by the handle Fraying back then but I rarely use it now) 

I was graduated but I'm thinking of going through the student process again just to refresh my skills- I haven't been roleplaying while in University so I need to get back in the swing of things! 

Feel free to ask me questions, give me advice or whatever else you feel like doing! :D 

Chatter away! 

Welcome back!

Sadly, I don't remember you from S*T, but my memory might just be shitty.

I feel like I recognize the name, but that might just be gas.

Either way, welcome back lovely.

It's totally fine if you don't remember me from S*T! ( mostly because my writing was extremely lacking back then so I don't mind if you can't really remember ) I'm just glad to rediscover this site! :D 

Thanks for the welcoming from both of you! :D 

Hey there. Welcome back. I wasn't with the old site so don't try remembering me. Unless you wanna make me feel important. Cause that works too.

I'm Ice. Nice to meet you :3

Um.

Hi.

Yeah, I'm just going to go... stand over there... now.

Hello

I'm watching you

Have fun~

1 person likes this

Solyeuse: Aw don't be shy! I unless I scared you off, then feel free to be distant. ._. also sorry.

Wstfgl: Duly noted sir. Duly noted.

*stares at you until you it's awkward* So, what kind of roleplays you into? I know you said you're just now trying to get back into it but I figure you don't like any and all things. I have yet to meet someone who does. Even if they say they do, I can usually find things they don't like xD

OMG hi! I remember Fraying!! At least, I think I do. You had an avatar of a chick, didn't you? (as in, the bird >.>) If not then it's cuz I'm bad at remembering pictures LOL. But yes, definitely remember the name Fraying cuz it was quite unusual to me.

Or maybe it was a rubber duckie. I just remember it was a flash of yellow, with white stuff around it. LOL.

But yes welcome back. I hope you remember old HH at least. Even if it's just an inkling of the name. XD

Ice: I like a LOT of genres. Post-apocalyptic, dysptopian and steampunk settings are my faves. In terms of what I don't like... hmmm. I'm big into celebrity fandom rps- I feel that its really hard to roleplay as a celebrity effectively when their public image is not necessarily how they would act when not in front of a lens or a journalist.

HH:To be honest I don't even remember what avatar I used at that point- I probably went through a couple!

And yes your name does look familiar so I did probably see you around! Its nice to feel like I know some people at least, if just an inkling!

I don't think she's scared at all. *confused*

But anyway yep do take a look at the stuff in Roleplay Discussion!

I think the rubber ducky could have very likely been Neferteri.   :3

But anyway, welcome to the boards, have fun and junk!

Oh don't worry, I'm not scared.

I will definitely look into roleplay discussion and such- thanks for all the welcomes ^^

Hello lightgrave, and welcome back to the site! As mentioned in the PM, I've already directed your query to Nikkia, who should be Graduating you when she gets online. Feel free to start a roleplay while you're here! I'm sure we could all use fresh ideas. :)

Didn't s/he say s/he wanted to go through the student process again? It's not that difficult to graduate anyway?

Thanks TriOctium! That's very much appreciated!

And if I remember how this works I can still participate and use the resources in the student forums as a Graduate ^^.

Yes indeed you can! And if you need another rating I think the Scholars are all free to help, so you can just ask. XD

Hey there and welcome. The name fraying is actually oddly familiar to me but I went by either kiera Hasaki millions of years ago before becoming raine. Good to see you though