heatherroneous

Hiya!

45 posts in this topic

Hey there!  I'm heatherroneous and, um, I'm new!   :)  I don't really know what I'm doing, but I do know that I like to write, and I do know that I used to roleplay a loooooooong time ago.  I'm a much better writer now, and I've been getting bored of fanfiction lately, so I figured... I'll give roleplaying another go!  

Umm... I never know what to write in an intro.  Let's see - I'm 25, I'm a new mom, and I have a weakness for chocolate-dipped cream-puffs.  

I'm excited to make new friends and start some roleplays!

Oooo, I get first welcome! That never happens.

Welcome, welcome! Jump in, chat to people {most of them are okay, some you have to watch out for >.>} and role play lots! I'd try and set one up with you, but I can't even keep up with the few I already have lol

How did you find us? And what are cream puffs?

xD

Pain, don't make me delete your post. How dare you steal my 'first'!

I am one of the people you have to watch out for, as Pain mentioned. Either way, welcome to the site!

1 person likes this

Hello to both of you!  Thank you for the kind welcome.

"What are cream puffs?"  ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW.  They're sweet cream surrounded by puff pastry and (hopefully) dipped in chocolate and they're heaven!  I'd send you some but Essex is a bit far to be shipping desserts.  Find some in the frozen desserts aisle at the grocery and then report back.

I need a little help.  I read all the rules and FAQs but I'm still not 100% sure how to start a roleplay.  I don't know anyone here - what if I want to RP with just one person?  Can I do that?  Sorry if I'm being a bit thick... I actually use Reddit way more than any forum, so I'm not used to looking at this type of layout and I'm afraid it confused me a little.   :unsure:   Which is... incredibly embarrassing...

Just create a discussion thread here.

Mention your preference to roleplay with just 1 other person and whatever other details you have in mind.

Ohhh yeah, I know what they are now. I didn't know they were called that, but it makes sense lol

You can find a partner in the Role Play Discussion forum. Just make a thread, stating your desires/requirements, and wait for someone, or several someones, to jump in. You can post a specific idea you'd really like to role play, and hope someone also wants to write it, or just give a general oversight of your usual role play genres/styles. You can also specify whether you're looking for one on one {like you just mentioned} or group.

AND FUCK YOU SEAN, FOR GETTING IN THERE FIRST

I said it better.

Kinda.

Not really.

WHATEVER

You two are hilarious.

Thank you for the tip!  I thought that was my next step but I didn't want to do anything wrong.  I'll go there now.  :)

Welcome newcomer

I hope you enjoy yourself

Just like all of us

I am Wstfgl

I welcome you with haiku

Just to annoy you

But now I digress

Writing like this is silly

So I shall stop now

Hi Heatherroneous! Congrats on being a new Mum! And yes, I know what cream puffs are. Well-made cream puffs are indeed a delicacy. XD

If you've any more questions, feel free to ask in this thread, or send us Kindly Scholars a PM. We've light blue names (medium blue, I guess) and are the people you should watch out for, in another sense of the phrase.

Thank you Wstfgl for the haiku.  They are beautiful.  I was moved to tears.

Hello, HerculesHastings!  Thank you for the kind welcome and the congratulations.  :)  I'll be certain to look to you if I need any more help!  

Everybody's so nice here.

Heh. Yeah. The blue name tags are the safe ones. For future reference, there are three with those name tags: HerculeHastings, Raine Bell, and TriOctium.

I'm Ice. It's nice to see a new face. Welcome to Surreality.

See, I wanted to include that. Blue=safe Green=beware but then I felt the need to explain Kyo's orange and Nikkia's red and the non-tagged ones like me and I just didn't wanna risk giving myself away :p

Huh

But it's easy?

Red and Purple = Coolest

Orange = Second coolest

Green = Dangerrrr

Everything else (including Blue) = Irrelevant

Huh

But it's easy?

Red and Purple = Coolest

Orange = Second coolest

Green = Dangerrrr

Everything else (including Blue) = Irrelevant

So this is what I was supposed to take away from all that, right?  Bahahaha.

I'm preeeeeetty sure I've learned if things are 'easy' then you're probably wrong.

Or just amazing.

Sadly, you are not the latter, here.

Cute that you claim there are at least 3 members cooler than you, though~

BUT I SHALL NOT BE MARKED AS IRRELEVANT, SEAN!

Don't listen to him, heatherroneous. He is, clearly, wrong.

Orange isn't cooler hh. Blue is because me and you are blue. Anyway welcome there dearie it's always wonderful to have fresh bloo...I mean faces on the site. Should you need help we are here for you. Just shoot us a pm

This is pretty standard for an introduction thread, really. People jump in to say hi, get distracted talking to one another, go off tangent, every once in a while someone new pops in, then there are the chronic latecomers - in this case, that's me. So... hi.

Hi~

I'm now no longer sure who's "cool" and who's not, but I do feel quite welcomed, hahaha