heatherroneous

Untitled H/C - Alisyn x heatherroneous

30 posts in this topic

I'm debating Sir Heir's name at the moment.  I like Cole Simon but it doesn't really have that "old money" ring to it that I'm looking for.  I've spent too much time obsessing over it and now I'm not sure I'll be done with my post before my chunka baby wakes up.  I have a thing with names... I have to pick the right one.  

So Sir Heir's dying relative... I think I'm going to change it from his mom to his older brother.  I don't think women in wealthy families had power over the family business or money back then, so there's no reason why Sir Heir's control of the wealth should be dependent upon his mother's death.  Seems slightly more believable if it's his elder brother.

Pffffft. Doctor dearest may be tempted to poison older brother if Sir Heir is more favorable toward him than older brother is. xDD

Hmmm. Dr. Francis Lyman. Rolling it around on my tongue now to figure out if I like the flavor. xD

1 person likes this

That sonuvabitch!  Haha.  I like the idea of a poisoning.  Nefarious!  

I hope to post soon.  Baby is being a fussbucket.  So hopefully when he goes to bed soon, I can sit down and write.  :)

Well, maybe someone from his dark past is egging him on. ^^

No worries. Like I told you, I might be somewhat slow.

Haha. Because I work, so sometimes I go home too tired to do anything but sleep.

No clue. I'm terrible with titles. xDD

A Tale of Two... (fill in the blank)?

Tortured Souls?

Aight.  I posted it up.  http://www.surreality-rp.com/topic/761-two-souls/

I combined your two title ideas a bit.  Lol.

I used the name Lyman when referring to the good doctor, but can change it if you've decided not to go with that name.  I ended up changing Sir Heir's name completely, so.  

I'm so rusty.  Please forgive me while I get back into the swing of things.  I'll get better as we go on. : )

I think I like Lyman. ^^

Not entirely sure about Francis, but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

I like the way Francis Lyman rolls off the tongue!  I think you should keep it!  But obviously it's your choice.  :)

Francis is just.... idk, too posh? Could work for my purposes, though, so.... I'm sticking to it for now, in any case.

Or it's a fake name. ;D

Since he's trying to hide from his past and all.

Yup yup. Still fleshing the character out in my mind. I can't write well until my characters have a stupidly elaborate backstory that will never show up in the plot. xDD

Ahaha, thanks. Like I said, if I can step into their skin, I write better/faster. :P

So, yeah. Lyman is an alias, but here's the information on his real identity if Sir Heir wants to use it to blackmail-ish Lyman.

Name: Sam Harris

Appearance: Blond, longer hair (cut and stained/dyed with walnut juice currently, smokes so he can explain the stains on his fingers as tobacco), no glasses (his aren't prescription at all xDD)

History: An orphan, he was soon recruited to be a generic errand boy/pickpocket for one of the gangs in London's alleys. When they realized he had a brain, the gang began teaching him how to read and do sums, with an eye towards grooming him for bigger and better things. Which included seduction, murder, and robbery. He balked at that and fled, taking a significant chunk of their resources to keep himself afloat while he tried to stay hidden from the gang intent on getting him back and beating him into submission AND the authorities for his petty crimes. Studied medicine to distance himself from his old life, thinking they wouldn't look for him there, and didn't particularly stand out in his class.

Yup. So Peter could have set a PI to find out about him or whatever.

Poor Lyman-Harris. xD

Also, I have been working on a post, but I only have, like, an hour a night after work because I fall asleep while writing it on my phone. Might get my post up today/tomorrow. He's just gotten off the train and is heading to the estate.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead