Seanzilla

Mafia! [open for new members]

265 posts in this topic

It seems like we can glean the most from Nikkia being lynched, regardless of whether or not she's innocent.

Blackfrost - 1

Nikkia - 4

rubberrazors - 1

Final votes, everyone?

Yes for me since other than my random vote, it seems pretty unanimous.

My vote is final. I'm happy to proceed. 

I should mention that this will be game over if I'm wrong. If Nikkia is innocent, and the Mafia kill an innocent overnight, that leaves 2 Mafia and 2 non-Mafia, so the Mafia can then tie the voting to protect themselves until they kill the remaining two. Unless the innocents win by identifying the Mafia, without needing to lynch them by vote.

When the amount of Innocents and Mafia is tied, the game is traditionally won by the Mafia. There is a seance rule wherein the last victim is allowed to cast the deciding vote, in order to give the Innocents one last chance, but I'm not entirely sure whether to make use of it or not.

Well, if that was used, then next round the Mafia would still need to take care to be covert. A tie would result in game over for the innocents though because then the Mafia would kill another overnight and it'd be 2v1. So the innocents would try to get someone killed. Even If they pick the Mafia member though, then the remaining member kills an innocent overnight, it'd just be 1v1 then.

So, it doesn't really matter does it? Either way, if this vote is wrong, the Mafia ultimately wins.

Well in that case: 

At the end of Day Phase 2 the townspeople have decided to lynch NikkiaUnfortunately it did not take long for them to discover that Nikkia was Innocent. Too bad!

Since the Doctor is already dead, no one will be protected tonight, which means that the Mafia wins. So instead of me spoiling who the Mafia were, I'll give you guys the chance to guess.

I wanted to change my vote to rubberrazors the first day because in my opinion lynching an innocent was better than lynching nobody. It's like giving the Mafia members a free round.

I would like to guess that rubberrazors was a Mafia guy, because I do think she threw her votes around so recklessly. Also hi Bri :D

When will the new round start?

I wanna kill people and not die this time!

Well I can hold my hand up and say I was innocent. Still i'm ready to play again. Let's get more people involved though. 

Yeah, I thought having 1/3rd of the participants as Mafia would be a nice number, but the game ends too fast that way. I think 1/4th or 1/5th would've been better.

Okay well, let's do this then, but before that... Asura and Bleck were the Mafia this round. Good thing none of you is a detective. :D

If anyone else would like to be the moderator for this round, feel free to organize it. If no one else wants to I'll do it again.

Oh, well we would've had Asura the first day. What a dick. Also dammit I knew I should've investigated Asura.

I think to avoid confusion we should have a record of each game played on the first post of the topic. That way for each game we can keep an up to date list of who is playing as well as perhaps a link to whichever page the game begins. Otherwise this could get messy. 

If in future the thread get's a bit cluttered, let me or another staff member know and we can trash it (we don't delete threads) and you guys can start a-fresh. I've never been involved in this game though so I don't know how disorganised it can get. At any rate I'm so in for another game!

Good idea. I'll update the opening post. I'll also add the people who want to join the second game.

I am in as well, unless you would like to play Sean, in which case I can organize!

I'll also play again.

And yeah, sorry to all the players for how easy it was to win. Even with just the two of us, there were too many.

Meh, that was my bad. Should've realized that 1/3rd would be too much.

Anyway I don't mind moderating... had a lot of fun knowing how wrong all of you were.

1 person likes this