Seanzilla

Mafia! [open for new members]

265 posts in this topic

This first game gave us a good bit of practice for sure. This next round should be interesting, and certainly longer!

Hehe  yeah I was getting a bit worried when everyone started hopping on the "Lynch Asura" bandwagon xD   Somehow dodged that bullet.  Then we got really lucky by killing Dr. Dragon.

Definitely in for the next round!

Hmm I thought I was being too involved and that's why you killed me...

also... YOU KILLED ME! D:

Anyway, I'm game. But I shall haunt you... for the rest of your lives!

But there is only 1 mafiosi this time?

Depends how many other people join. I say we leave it another day or so in a bid to attract more members to play with us!

We could start another round with 1 Mafia this time, since we've only had one extra person join in between games. With only 1 Mafia member the game would last a bit longer than the two rounds of the previous game.

Well, game 2 then!

DAY PHASE 1

There is 1 Mafia member hiding between the Innocents. Discuss and vote for whoever you think is suspicious! The day phase will end in 24 hours or after everyone has cast their votes.

Survivors:

• DragonGuard
  • BlackFrost
  • Asura
  • DayDreamer
  • rubberrazors
  • Bleck
  • Nikkia
  • Sunset

Ok guys, let's make this game shorter than the game before!

Insta-death to any mafia!

Whuh? Are you voting for ME, Dragon? Why so quick on the draw? Hmmmmm? Did Bleck's vote make you nervous? 

I'm going to withhold my vote for now and observe, like a responsible person. 

Bleck withheld his vote too.... and he was the mafia... 

Yeah ok, I resign too. I vote for nobody this round, because I believe you are all my friends and I trust you and I know that nobody would hurt each other here! Right? I'm sure seanzilla just makes sure that 'the doctor' (who) and the mafia choose the same person... I'm not gonna die again right?... as first... again... right? D:

I'm scared! D:

No Vote

Come to think of it, I can't tell if we've got a doctor or a detective this round.

last time we jumped the gun there was a last minute bout of indecision and nobody got elected. I'm gonna sit on my butt and wait this out a bit. 

I think taking our time is a safe bet, since the mafia can only kill once per night. We're in no rush this time.

That being said, if nobody talks, no evidence is produced. Silence should be considered suspect.

True considering you weren't so vocal last round. That said the next mafioso could decide to be incredibly loud mouthed. I think more discussion and less jumping to quick conclusions would benefit everyone in the long run. Well accept the mafioso with any luck. 

I'm also okay with waiting. If we end up lynching someone and that someone was just a poor innocent, then the mafia technically gets two kills instead of just the one.

Someone ought to tell Nikkia that. She's awfully good at pointing fingers on the fly.