Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snow Death

Hello

9 posts in this topic

Well well it seems that I have entered into a whole new world to keep me occupied for the time being. Oh by the way I am Snow Death your new friendly neighborhood killer, who has just moved into this RP forum  ^_^. Also if you see Bibgy aka the Big Black Wolf inform me as fast as possible, he seems to be hunting for me( might have something to do with snow whites unfortunate death which totally wasn't my fault). 

[Possible Spoiler]It's cool, Snow White didn't die, it was just the prostitute troll that was glamoured to look like her. 

Welcome to S*T

Hi Snow Death! Haha I'll be sure to look out for a member with such a username. XD Anyway welcome to Surreality! Do stay in this world for as long as you like; we're highly inviting. And if you want a roleplay to keep yourself occupied, be sure to look in Roleplay Discussion. The Kindly Scholars (with our names in blue, like me) are here to offer any assistance you may need. We can also roleplay with you if you ask -- we're nice like that.

(you know I never did like Snow White's puffy sleeves; they got on my nerves for some reason)

Hey there and welcome. I love the username. Then again it reminds me of twisted fairytales which I love to death. Anyway hi again and yeah pester the blue people should you need help

A killer, huh?

YJeRirN.png

Hello, and welcome! I'm Wstfgl, and I very definitely do not grind elves into glittery powder and sell them as aphrodisiacs. That would be just wrong. Hope you stay and get to know us all better!

Yeah, if you need any help, you can bother the people with the blue names. They don't bite anyone. Not that I know of, anyway.

They don't have blue names, they have blue tags under their names. It's a common mistake.

Haha, back in the old site we did indeed have blue names, so the idea stuck.

That said, if you look at the memberlist or the Online Users space the tags have moved up to consume our names.

I'm not actually a Kindly Scholar. I'm a Student glamoured to look like one.

No, I kid. Welcome to the site! As others have mentioned earlier, feel free to approach me, HH or Raine if you have any queries about the site, or if you're just looking for someone to roleplay with. We're really good listeners!