Seanzilla

[Discussion] The Wild Hunt (Closed)

97 posts in this topic

I never said fucking. I said vaginae make it easier.

1 person likes this

Oh hey Alisyn!

... Time to make my character a Maya Iyengar expy! XD

. . .

Please don't. I'm still not over how horrible I was at Sorcerers. Y'all and your OP characters. D;

Whose op? I'm pretty sure a sword that can force a tree to sprout from your pulsating buns and thighs is a pretty good sword.

It could. Green energy is becoming very powerful. I mean, you got the Captain Planet sword already.

I'm sure some Colossi have a way to get around it--chop off the infected limb, inhibit it with some special power, unsuitable host but resistant to poison, etc. It's certainly not foolproof.

I'm just making fun of you. Ya derp. We're all gonna be op, so let's enjoy it.

1 person likes this

IF IT ISN'T A CHARACTER SHEET OR COMMENTS ON HOW AMAZING THIS RP IS GOING TO BE

Save it for a PM >: (

If it were a good picture, I'd accept it, but did you pick the shittiest one you could find or something!?

There aren't many good ones, actually. I was surprised by the lack of choice in Zerochan, and awwnime is too troublesome to search through for a specific character.

Admittedly this was the only good one I could find >__>

There is a lot of NSFW Esdese available, though~

I'm mostly done with my character sheet. Since Sanzi gave the green light I really created a loli~

Name: Lord Clive Enfield III
Appearance: Totally not stolen from WH40K honest
Personality: Sophisticated, erudite and very British. (I don't care if Vaalbara had no Britain-analogue, now there is.) Clive sees hunting Colossi as a noble pursuit for glory like a 19th century big game hunter, and has a scholarly interest in Colossi, meticulously cataloging his finds (and subsequent kills) in his journals for science.

On the flip side, he is also cocky, arrogant and something of a glory hound, and looks down on the ill-mannered, those who don't appreciate his research and the poor.
Keys:

Ultima Ratio Regum: A large crossbow built from the sinews and bone of the Martellus, a vast elephantine beast that could tremble cities with its footsteps. The user of this weapon inherits the massive strength the creature drew from the earth -- while the user remains on solid ground, the kinetic energy of this bow's shots is vastly multiplied, making even a humble bodkin arrow a threat to a Colossus.

Ignis Dei - A supply of crossbow bolts tipped with a canister filled with the powdered bone of the Pyre Serpent, a flightless species of Colossus related to dragons that Clive documented (and promptly hunted to near-extinction). The volatile material makes the bolts highly explosive upon activation, detonating in bursts of star-hot flame after piercing into their targets.

Scutum Invictus - A ring made from the crystalline core of Fulguriel, a strange Colossus resembling a huge floating crystal. It possesses the Colossus's ability to create ethereal barriers capable of deflecting a strike from a fully-grown Colossus; repeated blows stand a good chance of penetrating the barrier and killing him, however.

Background: 

The Enfields as a noble lineage are defined by their immense wealth and their equally immense discontent with their leisurely life -- the family's annals are thick with records of eccentrics and prodigals who renounce a lifestyle of riding pedigree horses incredibly slowly through perfectly-maintained parkland for various pursuits the charitable describe as quirky and the less-charitable describe as suicidal -- in fact, Clive's favorite uncle Mark passed away five years prior in a tragic accident involving experimenting with the explosive properties of Pyre Serpent bone, taking several dozen servants and the entire west wing of the ancestral mansion in the resulting conflagration. (On the bright side, he was a meticulous scientist despite his propensity for hard liquor, and his formulation for the active reagents in Ignis Dei were thankfully preserved in a very blast-proof vault.) 

Clive grew up at a boarding school at his father's wishes -- the good man, a strict traditionalist, wanted a proper environment where Clive would grow up to be a disciplined, proper young gentleman who would distinguish himself at lordly games of polo or whatever rich people do when not oppressing the unwashed masses. Or perhaps he merely wanted to ensure the impressionable boy was not around while he courted his infamous harem of mistresses behind his overly-credulous wife's back. Clive was most distinguished at archery, which his father deemed as acceptable. Those revolting serfs weren't about to shoot themselves, after all. Unfortunately, natural history lessons had also left him with a great curiosity about the Colossi and the study thereof, which his father deemed as somewhat less acceptable.

For several years, he abided by his father's wishes, living a wholesome life of idleness upon the estates, but he always yearned to study a Colossus first-hand instead of settling for shriveled-up specimens -- preferably studying it while its arrow-riddled carcass was still warm. He finally got his wish when his father passed away after an evening with a very pleasant young lady and several bottles of expensive liquor. Mere days after the funeral, he retrieved several Keys that had been gathering dust in the Enfield family's vast storerooms, and promptly rode off to join the Lion's Pride without ever looking back.

Going to post the thread in a minute, but first a profile for our first friendly neighbourhood Colossus.

Name: Annaconda (YES THE DOUBLE N IS INTENTIONAL)

Appearance: 100 meter long flying snake with big ass claws and big ass wings.

Powers: Acid - The Annaconda possess an extremely potent acid, capable of burning through almost anything, that it can spit spot out either in small bursts with the speed of bullets or in a huge torrent. When threatened the Annaconda’s blood, which is normally safe for drinking, turns green and acidic.

The Annaconda can also choose to shoot out the acid through the millions of pores, that it can voluntarily open and close, across it’s body.

Petrifying Gaze - Staring directly into the Annaconda’s eyes causes one to lose control of his body for several seconds. While not literally petrifying, in a battle with a Colossus a few seconds of inaction is enough to put an end to one’s life.

Scales - The Annaconda’s body is covered in extremely durable scales that are almost impossible to penetrate using conventional weapons. When in combat the Annaconda can let its scales point upwards, sacrificing the defensive ability in order to cover its body in millions of small, razor sharp, knives.

Strength -  Despite all of its weapons, the Annaconda is a constrictor by nature. If it were to find prey large enough for it to properly constrict, it would be able to apply force equal to twice it’s body weight.

Regeneration - The Annaconda heals extremely fast. It can recover from any non-lethal wound in a matter of minutes and regrow any part of its body that gets severed in that same amount of time. 

As requested, I'll keep track of a list of NPC members of the Pride. Since we're a group of 20 and our PCs only account for 7 of them, feel free to give a name/face/key to the remaining members whenever. 

Jordan Montag: Leader of the Lion's Pride. Possesses three keys: the Zerstörer, the Sonnenaufgang and the Nebelmeer.

Jared Swift: Twitchy scout of the Lion's Pride, kind of an idiot. Possesses one key: the Fang.

Theron and Alicia Martin: Married couple. Theron possesses the Valaris and the Sylpheed, Alicia possesses the Philoctus.

Question!

Are we planning to ground the Annaconda? Grainne doesn't have anything that will save her from falling off it in mid-air battle. And there are few shadows up there. :P

Grainne can hitchhike with one of the people who can survive the fall~

And yes the plan is to ground it. 

Yes, I was originally considering hiding in and striking from one of your guys' shadows because she doesn't have any real defensive capabilities from acid, w/e. But then I considered the fall and am reconsidering going up there in the first place, especially if you do intend to ground it. :P

Also wondering whether her sword can pierce the scales, or she has to wait until it lifts them to attack or someone creates an opening for her. Would you consider their hardness average, below average, or above average for a Colossus? :D

Can we just play Rules of Nature over absolutely everything?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead