Seanzilla

[Discussion] The Wild Hunt (Closed)

97 posts in this topic

Evidently, they're all lazy and incompetent.

Or they have the good sense not to stand underneath a wildly thrashing, acid-spraying monster as heavy as the average medieval village.

Pffffft. Okay, then. I just thought that if a leader gave a command, some of the underlings would at least follow it. Like those capable of stabbing its heart, which I imagined would be more than just Orson. :P

I think we're meant to be the carries for our team.

Jordan's Zerstorer only gets one shot per battle, and I have a feeling the other three named NPCs have support-based/Drazhar-tier Keys.

You cannot tell me that a team of 20-whatever professionals has only two actual strikers who can kill the thing, and everyone else is support. -_______-

It's at least six, mind you. Jordan, Orson, Ai, Clive, Leika and Kenneth all possess weapons powerful enough to kill a Colossus, at the very least.

And six's already a reasonable number for a group of twenty. An army's usually dwarfed by its supply train after all, so some of the Pride has to be members like Blacksmith Dude who're there for support.

Then why would only two of the six plus be going for the heart, and one for the head? >.....>

Sorry, I'm just really confused about the dynamic. Because there were a number of NPC's attacking while it was in the air, but they apparently disappeared after it was grounded.

I guess Jordan sucks at counting.

Either that or most of them got scattered when the Annaconda flung them off, or they didn't have any Keys that could allow them to close in on the creature, since it was still spraying acid. 

I refuse to believe we're on a team of incompetents, even if Grainne is still underpowered as fuck. :p

I think Sean needs to flesh out the other 10 people in the Pride because we seem to have vastly different perceptions of them.

-pokes Sean-

One of them is confirmed to be a quartermaster and another few are the ballista operators, whose role in direct combat is limited. We, as the player characters, should be expected to do the dirty work.

I think there are far too many NPCs in this story. I can only remember Jordan. XD

Mmm. Just feels like we're really lacking, then. Grainne is a total support character; my characters tend toward that. And most others seemed to be just dancing around the Colossus.

Jordan... is the leader, right?

I don't even know all the PC's yet because I develop familiarity through interactions/character dynamics. So I know Grainne, Orson, and Clive. :P

Jordan is the leader. His Key is a giant freaky energy cannon thing that destroys everything in its blast radius and nothing outside, but can only be fired once a battle.

There's a scout, who is apparently an idiot. He hasn't done anything yet.

There's a quartermaster, who makes stuff, and not much else.

Also, a husband and a wife. I made Alicia man one of the ballistas, and I'm not sure what the other guy does, if he does anything at all.

I'm not gonna flesh out all the members of the Pride.

I'm not the only person in this RP. -___-

Okay, so one of them is named Bob Speedwagon and his only role is making surprised commentary on the Colossus' every move. His Key is his top hat, which lets him spout seven minutes worth of exposition in half a second and somehow remain comprehensible.

There my contribution is complete

I'm just gonna say this now, so we can at least 'try' and aim at this in the future. A little more...jolly co-operation in the future instead of everyone going off to do their own thing would probably make this more...interesting to read/post in. I just noticed that like, everyone is out to do their own thing and we need to make it seem like we're working together rather than being the Gods that kill the Colossi who never get a scratch. It's way more interesting with cohesion and struggle.

The serpent wasn't meant to take as long as it did; most posts were randomly whacking so eventually I decided to just finish it.

Either way, since apparently no one is posting I'll do so again once I'm done today.

First spot is reserved for Noia, so it's open for 3 more. If you do decide to join, I ask that you at least post semi-regularly.

:rolleyes:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead