Neferteri

Looking for some more RP Partners!

10 posts in this topic

Howdy!

As the title states I'm looking to collect several more people for some RP!  COME JOIN ME HERE AND LETS CHAT!

Ideas/Pairings:

Claimed pairings/ideas will be marked: {Claimed}

Open pairings/ideas are marked {Idea Unclaimed}

*A wizard/sorcerer, whichever, has an apprentice. He is kind of an unethical one, the master that is. He sends his apprentice/helper, whatever you wish to refer to them as, out to collect 'specimens' for him to experiment on. Sometimes this leads to their death, grotesque deformed selves, odd transformations, out right death or even minor successes. I would most likely, until other suggestions came about in discussion, be a captured subject to be experimented on. Era is most likely medieval/medieval fantasy. Though if you  have some neat ideas and suggestions, give forth. {Idea Unclaimed}

I play females.

I'm best at medieval/fantasy. I can do  almost any genre though.

I like elements from horror to full on action, gore, violence, romance, humor, drama etc worked properly into a single story.

My writing tends to reflect how much information and lead I have in the rp. I can write a lot or a little, its all a matter of where things are at at any given point in time.

I like to use Skype for collaborative moments/joint posting. It makes writing convo between characters easier and permits me to move things along smoother, I think.

I write quickly and can usually post several posts in succession of one another.

Also once I start a RP with someone I tend to get very excited and addicted =d So be prepared.

My skype: Neferteri. The period is part of the username.

I hope to see some new and old faces take me up  again!

Yeah even my memory's hazy. Oh it was about sisters! And 1 of them was a ghost haunting the other. And they were princesses. And she ran into the forest to escape and there was a Forest Spirit. XD

We can always do a new one.

Hmm. Now I member slightly. I'd have to think about it a lil more to draw back all of my design for the character. In the mean time if you have any other random ideas or suggestions you can throw those out too. ^^

Updated main post with an idea/pairing. I'll update that thread as things get taken and I post them to be taken etc.

I'd like to claim the wizard idea. I could be the apprentice, who perhaps didn't know what he/she was getting into, and so experiences a moral dilemma and decides to help the specimens escape. But maybe in the end he/she becomes like the wizard and sets off another vicious cycle.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead