dandanni

Rock On Amicus story idea

1 post in this topic

Hey guys.  This is just an idea that I had that might be worth sharing.  Some of you might have seen this one in an earlier thread I made.  Just following HH's advice and making a separate thread for each of said ideas.

Basic concept, spiritual beings with special abilities who bond with human hosts.  Apart they have their own skills, but when they fuse together they become something like a super-hero kind of thing, with extra abilities that they did not have access to on their own. Their abilities can either resemble magic or something like technology (Like for instance the ability to create fireballs (resemble magic) or being able to turn your arm into an arm blaster (resemble technology)).  There's also a dangerous corruptive force that has a tendency to take anything and make it openly hostile to any living creature.

This idea kind of borrows a lot of concepts from the Megaman franchise, specifically the Battle Network and Starforce series, though whether theirs online-ness or not is still up for debate.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!  I'll try to set up more information and edit this page as I go along, so input and critique is very much appreciated.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead