dandanni

Game of ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny story idea

1 post in this topic

Hey guys.  This is just an idea that I had that might be worth sharing.  Some of you might have seen this one in an earlier thread I made.  Just following HH's advice and making a separate thread for each of said ideas.

Two divine beings decide to play a game.  They create a special world where magic and technology exist as one.  Then they summon various people from various dimensions and leave them stranded on this world.  They tell them that they are free to do what they wish in this world:  They can try to make it their own or try to go home.  All of the worlds resources is theirs to use so long as they can access it.  The point of the game is simple, who would win?  Good or evil?

This one is more of an excuse to have a huge crossover kind of event deal.  Rp any character you want from any franchise, or make your own character, or an expy of a character you like.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!  I'll try to set up more information and edit this page as I go along, so input and critique is very much appreciated.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead