Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HerculeHastings

Singaporeans Will Be Busy (30th May to 9th June)

51 posts in this topic

((Kinda early, but I tend to forget important stuff as the date draws near so I thought I should do this when I remember.

Also if you don't know what Mafia Wars I'm talking about, or why we all have ridiculous names, please check out the Games sub-forum.))

~~~

Hi everyone~. I'm Mary from the Giovanna Famiglia. I hear that our Mafia Wars has recently been turned into a reality TV show, so all of us have become stars overnight. Since we're now celebrities, news gets around fast, but let me be the first to announce that some of us have decided to form a temporary truce -- not letting it affect our present battle, of course. There are 2 parts to this truce, with slightly varying people.

Part 1: Vomiting our Guts Out

On the 1st of June, representatives from 4 of the gangs will be gathered in an amusement park for the day each hoping to Takeover it as their Territory having tons of fun and building friendship~! These people include myself, Mr Jotaro from the Ruukasu-gumi, Mr Sancho and Miss Senna from the Valencia Cartel, Mr Stanislav from the Solyanovo Bratva (he won't be bringing his chessboard, but no doubt a 3DS is not much different) and Mr Calvin from the Giovanna Famiglia as well.

... Wait, Mr Calvin will be coming?!

Why yes! Mr Calvin will be in the Singapore Turf from 30th May to 2nd June. The vomit-fest will only be on 1st June, but on the other 3 days I'll be taking him around, and we may spend some time whispering evil plans to take down the rest of the gangs... maybe~! So I'll be quite busy these 4 days.

But this busyness is nothing compared to the next round...

Part 2: Stranded in a Strange Land

Mr Jotaro, Mr Sancho, Mr Stanislav and I will form part of an expedition of friends (with DreamyLane and my Mum) to Tokyo, Japan! The trip will be from 4th June to 9th June (but Mr Sancho will come back a day early to sharpen his machetes at an army camp). There will be much brawling and we may or may not all come back in 1 piece.

I hope not to cause any inconvenience to anyone, and will do my best to keep up with all my activities~!

3 people like this

We arr know what you,

And Carvin-dono wirr be,

Up to young missy...

Taking my partner... 'ey, if he comes back with so much as a scratch *slides finger across throat* Enjoy your truce, everyone~....

If I'm lucky, I'll be over in that area not long after that. (Of course, I would never plan to take over the place without my dear Aleksandrina and the chessmaster) 

Not entirely sure yet. Sent off for my passport monday. Cutting it really close on time frame wise, but I'm supposed to visit my brother in Korea in June. When the passport arrives, we'll be able to purchase the plane tickets, if we find prices in our range by that time.

Any chance you can show Ice that travelling isn't that frightening? XD

Hehe. Knowing her, not likely. Not unless I held her hand the hole flight over (assuming the flight is her problem and not the fact of being away) and let her whack me a few times just for shit and giggles. 

Well it's also dayday's first time travelling out of the country, so perhaps he can enlighten Ice on how it feels.

Hehe. Knowing her, not likely. Not unless I held her hand the hole flight over (assuming the flight is her problem and not the fact of being away) and let her whack me a few times just for shit and giggles. 

Both. Skeery >.<

Vomit-fest? Us Russians never vomit. We drink vodka - it's a cure-all.

Traveling itself isn't scary. Running out of money in a foreign place is.

That's not helping Ice one bit. XD

Also if you've run out of money, are you still alright going to Japan?

I am vine. It's Euros I have problems vith. Damn economic crisis is making zhe European men stay at home vith zheir vifes vho control zhe purse strings.

My whores vill be meeting up vith Japanese tourists instead tonight.

You know, I feel like your picture would totally be your russian self. :3

You know, I feel like your picture would totally be your russian self. :3

Quoted for truth.

I have to say HH is even cuter in person. No anime moeblob girl could compete with her.

2 people like this

No Cthugha pls stahp

Part 1: Vomiting our Guts Out

On the 1st of June, representatives from 4 of the gangs will be gathered in an amusement park for the day each hoping to Takeover it as their Territory having tons of fun and building friendship~! These people include myself, Mr Jotaro from the Ruukasu-gumi, Mr Sancho and Miss Senna from the Valencia Cartel, Mr Stanislav from the Solyanovo Bratva (he won't be bringing his chessboard, but no doubt a 3DS is not much different) and Mr Calvin from the Giovanna Famiglia as well.

... Wait, Mr Calvin will be coming?!

Why yes! Mr Calvin will be in the Singapore Turf from 30th May to 2nd June. The vomit-fest will only be on 1st June, but on the other 3 days I'll be taking him around, and we may spend some time whispering evil plans to take down the rest of the gangs... maybe~! So I'll be quite busy these 4 days.

But this busyness is nothing compared to the next round...

Part 1 is concluded now unfortunately. But fortunately there was no vomiting. Anyway HH was a great guide and we indeed made many secret and evil plans.

You returned my Jotaro safely... but my eye is still on you for Part 2 -.o

It was a very enjoyable day.

But till the end you didn't get to eat chicken rice. What a wasted opportunity!

Maybe next time; roller coaster / spinning rides day is not a day for trying different foods. :ph34r:

1 person likes this