Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Echelon

The Scars of Magic

84 posts in this topic

So yajuu wants it to be aoble to turn off. West is going for a constant flow. So its 1v1. Pardon the bluntness. Im on my phone here in the doctors office ^.^

*Shrugs* So my next question, is it totally pointless for My dear Locri to suppress the flow of free magic to hide her presence like I wanted? (Since it seems everyone here can detect even a trickle of magic without so much as a glance in her direction[being slightly absurd, I know. Just meh])

It will work on common folk and regular soldiers, I guess, but if you're trying to hide from the Emperor's personal guard and the Empress' personal Free Magic-hunting bloodhound, its efficacy will be limited.

But c'mon. She had walked away already and there was a source of magic (Matty) plus the entire surrounding village flowing with magic. Just upsets me that my Locri's hard work went to waste. (If I'd known I would have posted differently. Sorry to get irritated at something stupid like this)

I made Merc able to sense her magic because he's been around it for so long; maybe we can have Locri hide herself within Merc's magic to better hide her identity and make the Dusk Knight think it was Merc he was sensing instead?

At present, the Dusk Knight is only aware that Farius has been in close proximity of a Free Magic user, without knowing exactly who it is.

WHATEVER THOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME PREPARE THY POSTERIORS (I don't have good odds of winning a 3 to 1 fight however.)

I just remembered I made a really poor post last time x.x

I feel all embarrassed now...I hadn't seen you had posted Shadow!  :blink: I must be going blind in my not-so-old age.

Short and sweet for me now, though. 

Nah your good. I'll just try to give you something better next time. ^.^

Just letting you all know, I have NOT abandoned this RP. I'm just really busy this week, and I have 1 more RP to post in before this, so pardon my supposed lack of presence.

Kay. Who wishes to go next in the RP? If no one else, I'll go ahead and try to take the spot. ^.^

I'm waiting for Ech. You can probably go ahead.

Aaaaaand it's fighting time! 

Unless one of you intercepts the Dusk Knight, he's going to try and kill Matty -- I'd recommend that Merc do it, since he actually stands a chance against the knight in a swordfight, though you might want to take down his horse lest y'all get trampled to death before the fight even starts in earnest. The Dusk Knight's shields would probably be occupied in keeping Locri, Firespine and whatever other toys Matty has from interfering -- and Farius would probably engage them in short order, anyway. 

The best way to escape is probably for Firespine to grab you all and skedaddle, since the Dusk Knight and Farius can't exactly fly.

In light of recent events, the princess and Locri should totally become good friends if she survives and goes on the run!

On another note, I'm trying to figure out how to actually manage the change between Locri and Neraphis. For Locri to be more unawaress, I'm thinking that the magic actually replaces the memories she loses while Neraphis is in control, but she is vaguely aware that there is something wrong. However, Neraphis wouldn't be in control of the body very often or for longer than a day or two really, otherwise half the country side would be totally desolate <.< I'm thinking that maybe something triggers it, but I'm not sure really. Any thoughts?

That aside, we are fighting both Farius and the metal man yes? Just want to make sure how Locri will fight here. ^.^ (love this RP)

Yes, you're taking on both Farius and the metal man, though the metal man will force one of you into a one-on-one duel by using his shields to keep the other two away. Farius will take on the other two.

Yea. With Locri's weapons partially decommissioned, she probably couldn't win in a fight at close range like that, so I'll leave that to Merc ^.^

Farius would probably be more diplomatic however, so he'll probably ask you to stand down and surrender first, before he has to attack.

Locri would totally go for that actually. She doesn't like to fight if she can avoid it, whether is the empire or not. She just wants everyone to coexist happily. (damn goody goody)

Sounds fun. Leave the big scary dude to Merc, he has a few tricks the Dusk Knight might find entertaining. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0