Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DayDreamer

Another DnD 4e Skype game {Open for 1-2}

58 posts in this topic

Currently OPEN. The current group is available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and we could start between like 11AM to 2PM GMT0, lasting for 2.5 hours.

We are seeking 1-2 people.

"The only real requirement is that you can make it every week. While I understand if you cant make it once or twice, I'd rather not have to keep cancelling sessions. Oh! and that you have Skype of course. A working mic isn't necessary, but would be helpful."

I've Skype and a working mic, but those 2 don't go together I DON'T KNOW WHY. T.T

Also yes I'd like to be in. I can only do GMT 12 nn to 3 pm though (meaning 8 pm to 11 pm). Can't go any earlier or later. So I'm a little rigid.

I'd like to join in, but if you're get over-subscribed, I'll cede to someone else. 

> not Saturdays or Sundays

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

I'll tell you everything that I learned while DMing DMO, that should help you pick it up a lot faster than I did.

I'll tell you everything that I learned while DMing DMO, that should help you pick it up a lot faster than I did.

Lesson #1: Be stingy with magic items (but always give one to Eth first cuz he's a swell guy).

That would be great xD

> not Saturdays or Sundays

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Yes unfortunately I'm obviously already in the Sunday one myself, and Saturdays are the days I usually go out with friends so I can't commit to anything there.

Should I... join a second DnD game?

kirkponderface.gif

Mmm... no, better not. lol

I would love to especially with how well ALL MY CRIT FAILS went but Sunday is my only guaranteed day off.

I'm in, I just need to convert this timezone to my own.

Lesson #1: Be stingy with magic items (but always give one to Eth first cuz he's a swell guy).

I'm not stingy with magic items! You guys got 2 already!

Also, DG, I believe you need to subtract 5 hours and you've got your timezone.

Oh geez...I don't think I'll be able to do 4am...

The latest start time is 7am for you, I don't know if that's more doable. Can't much be helped being so far away, if it were to start much later I'd have to be up till 4am myself.

So so far the confirmed people are:

- Sean

- HH

- Eth

So I'm looking for one more person to go ahead. You can join this as well if you want Val. While it's cool of course to get people who have missed out on the other game, that's secondary to actually getting enough players to start.

Hmmmmmm Sean's recommending me to pop in and quickly fill up the gap.

I'm quite intrigued with the idea of doing a real time session but I don't think any one else other than him is aware of my crippling voice chat shyness. >_>

Either way I'd be up for it as a fill in, provided everyone's okay with my guaranteed mumbling/stammering/stuttering.

1 person likes this

It'll be fine, Noia! I don't even know if i can do voice all the time anyway, sigh.

1 person likes this

I think you'll find the voice chat is not so bad. When you are into the game and have things to say about your actions and all, you're not as conscious of it as much as if it's just a random chat.

I can only do GMT 12 nn to 3 pm though (meaning 8 pm to 11 pm). Can't go any earlier or later. So I'm a little rigid.

Since HH is the only one who's specified a specific timeslot, how does that work for the rest of you?

Record these D&D sessions too! I wanna watch them over the weekends.

Also what actual weekday?

And this will probably start in 2 weeks or so, since this and next week I'll be too busy to begin even if my planning goes that fast, so in the meantime you guys can organize characters at your leisure.

If there's 1 more person who wants in, they could still join anytime before it begins, but will likely have to conform to that time window that seems to be otherwise mostly agreed on now.

I'm cool every day.

Also, should we make a skype chat so we can discuss roles and shit?

Discussing shit is my forte.

EDIT: Also I don't particularly care what day it is. Hmm, maybe not Friday, in case this continues when school starts. I must go for my Anime Club gatherings!

Hrrm.

I'm 100% not available on Fridays too.

8-11's cool though.