Lily

http://i.imgur.com/MDC2xgf.png

Meredrine

http://i.imgur.com/WWaLp6G.png

Daddy

http://i.imgur.com/7e8j1yq.png

Also all the houserules so we don't have to consult the other thread:

- All classes are allowed

- Races are PHB1 only, if you would like one outside of PHB1 let me know and I will consider it.

- Everyone gets 2 Houseruled feats: 'Melee Training (x)' and 'y Expertise'. (With x being the relevant Ability and y being the relevant Weapon group).

Critical Success and Failure Houserules:

- Under normal rules, when performing a skill or ability check a Natural 20 does not mean Critical Success. It is simply a high roll. In this game Natural 20s for skill and ability checks grant a Critical Success.

- On the flipside, under normal rules a Natural 1 did not mean a Critical Failure, it was possible to roll a 1 and gain a modifier high enough to beat the DC anyway. In this game a Natural 1 means Critical Failure; your action fails and you gain a -5 penalty to all your roles of this skill/ability for the duration of this challenge.
- Critical Failures in combat gain another aspect. When you roll a Natural 1; your attack always misses, your turn ends immediately and you roll a d10. If the result of the d10 is a 1, your weapon breaks.

- Critical Hits also gain another aspect. When you roll a Natural 20; your attack deals max damage, you gain bonus damage from your Enchantments and you roll a d10. If the result of the d10 roll is a 10, the victim of the Critical Hit will grant Combat Advantage to your party until the end of the encounter.

Loot and EXP from the first session:

Sean: 114gp, 700sp, Paired Broadsword +1

HH: 1 Emerald (50gp)

Noia: 1 Emerald (50gp)

Eth: Fey Strike Gauntlets +1

315 EXP each

Thanks for snagging one gem for my lily ._.

I'll repay the favour... one day

when I'm done being shy

Quinn would like to take this moment to ask this: How do you think this would have ended if not for the Cavanaugh brothers? If you think you would have gotten out unscathed without us, you are delusional!

Quinn and Finn perform their secret handshake, which involves shaking hands, locking thumbs, a fistbump, a chestbump, a high five, a low five, leaning back and a bow.

It was a team effort, I'll give you that.

I also grudgingly admit that you 2 were pretty good fighters. Perhaps some men aren't too bad after all.

Current Total Loot and EXP to date:

Sean: 114gp, 1300sp, Paired Broadsword +1, 75g Wine Bottle

HH: 1 Emerald (50gp), Screaming Bow +1

Noia: 1 Emerald (50gp)

Eth: Fey Strike Gauntlets +1

705 EXP each

Sean: 152gp, 1320sp, Paired Broadsword +1, 75g Wine Bottle, 250gp Barasso Bust

HH: 38g, 20sp, 1 Emerald (50gp), Screaming Bow +1

Noia: 38g, 20sp, 1 Emerald (50gp), Speed Greatbow +1

Eth: 38g, 20sp, Fey Strike Gauntlets +1

1225 EXP each

Actually as of the start of this arc in the new map, Sean's characters had slightly less net worth than anyone else (they're probably equal now or slightly above some of you) . After generating the magic item levels, I gave his ones the lowest level ones to balance the wealth. So even though his guys hogged most of the treasure so far, the rest of you haven't lost out in overall value.

Pfff, now I am going to hog the treasure even more >(

(they're probably equal now or slightly above some of you) .

Pls no, Seanzi. It's all equalised now.

Sean: 152gp, 1570sp, Paired Broadsword +1, 75g Wine Bottle, 250gp Barasso Bust, 250gp Golden Washbowl

HH: 38g, 270sp, 1 Emerald (50gp), Screaming Bow +1, Resplendent Boots

Noia: 38g, 270sp, 1 Emerald (50gp), Speed Greatbow +1

Eth: 38g, 270sp, Fey Strike Gauntlets +1, Piecemeal Scale Armor +1, sunflower, decorative soap, silver roulette ball, crystal ball

Miss Olina: 250sp

1750 EXP each

Quinn sold the Wine Bottle, Bust, Sink, 2 Broadswords and 1 Paired Broadswords and took 59 GP from Finn to buy 2 Battlecrazed Bastard Swords+1

Finn sold Accurate Staff and Thief's Tools (which he still had for some reason).

Total Gold left = 121GP (on Finn)

Okay so firstly any feedback from the games so far? What did you like and dislike? What should there be more or less of? Which sessions were best and worst?

Secondly I've been contemplating a new setting. Your existing characters could be transported there, or we could start anew there, or you could just tweak the existing characters to be like parallel dimension versions of themselves. Or just not go there entirely.

Anyway the setting I mean is Dark Sun. It's a sort of post-apocalyptic wasteland-desert world, so the game takes on a more survivalist nature. Magic is rare and usually evil, and several classes have different setting-appropriate versions and options. The basic idea is the easiest form of magic sucks the life out of the environment nearby, which is what made the world a wasteland, coupled with the harsh sun. So people hate magic users, but are ruled by a few powerful Sorcerer-Kings who control the main habitable cities. There's abundant slavery and such , and resources are rare (metal weapons are rare and so by default most weapons are bone, wood, or obsidian and can break easily). There's also different races and some races are different - dwarves don't have beards (Gasp) and elves are like nomadic desert tribes.

So yeah, feedbacks and does Dark Sun sound interesting or nah?

Also since Sean was considering Finn being replaced anyway, that reminds me we do have that one spot for potentially another player. So if you guys find anyone who wants in DnD and is available around the sort of time we play, point them in.

It'd be cool if Lily, Quinn and Finn get transported into the Dark Sun world and Finn uses Arc Lightning and everything starts wilting. Sounds like a grand tale. ^^