Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alisyn

Out 5/28-5/29

11 posts in this topic

Attending my sister's college graduation and obligatory family binding shit. Will probably not be online, or to a very small extent, in the days listed above.

I'm sure Ice will be pleased that I won't be harassing her in Mafia for a while.

I'm going to try to get Chapter 3 of Sean's Game of Life up tonight. Feel free to skip me in Chapter 4 if you're waiting on me; I'll catch up when I get back. Even if that means losing social connections, but I don't want y'all to wait. :(

But before that, I will answer HH's PM with a novella (sorry!).

DMO, feel free to move Tellorda as needed until I return. Get her killed, and I will cry. (aka. Don't let wst touch her.)

I think my roleplays have stalled (I'm so unpopular TT______TT) so can't think of anything that needs to be done there.

I think that's it? Poke me if there's something I forgot. I'll be around for another couple hours and possibly a little tomorrow morning.

1 person likes this

*poke* you forgot to mention this to me personally T.T Have fun though. Enjoy family time and shit like that. I'll try to keep us alive in mafia and all that jazz while your gone. And speak of RPing, I think we should get into one of those sometime.

Um. Night phase ended before I remembered. And I figured Sean would get mad at me if I posted in the game thread, so I figured I'd leave something in Departures.

We should get Shura, Stanislav, and Aleksandrina together to plot nefarious things, drink vodka, and play chess. xDD

/joking

Haha. That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen =P 

Haha well once you're back I'll be the one stalling things for a much longer period of time, so don't worry about keeping people waiting. *coughs* And have fun!

I'll be waiting for my K*rios model figurine when you get back!

Attending my sister's college graduation and obligatory family binding shit. Will probably not be online, or to a very small extent, in the days listed above.

I'm sure Ice will be pleased that I won't be harassing her in Mafia for a while.

I'm going to try to get Chapter 3 of Sean's Game of Life up tonight. Feel free to skip me in Chapter 4 if you're waiting on me; I'll catch up when I get back. Even if that means losing social connections, but I don't want y'all to wait. :(

Yes. x.x But do have fun. There should be food, right? That's always something to look forward to.

And thanks for reminding me I still gotta do my elementary school stuff xD

I live for disaster. Just not personal ones.

Oh, that's right. Have fun with everyone while I stew in anxious jealousy, HH!

Your K*rios is coming! I need to find two more people for Allie to interact with (possibly less one now). Also keep in mind that, while her mind may be 15, her physical capabilities are around 8. :p

The food sucks. Or at least, it did when I graduated (same alma mater). I hate cold food, unless it's supposed to be cold like ice cream. I'd rather have hamburgers than the cold pasta and cold everything they served us; I don't care how fancy it was supposed to be.

I can second that cold food hatred, ugh.