Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pain

Leaving forever

24 posts in this topic

Jokes.

How many of you are disappointed?

xD

Anyway, from Friday 30th until Sunday 1st, I'm away at my friend's hen do. Apparently in American it's called a bachelorette party? I'unno, just trying to put into context for people. But yeah, it'll be a weekend of dancing, drinking, and half naked men. Yaaaaaaay!!

I am back midday-ish on Sunday, but I have no clue what sort of state I'll be in lol 

Oh, and I will have my phone on me, but I doubt I'll be logging in, because I'll be too busy having fun and stuff.

^^

Sean, I'll try and keep up with the Life Game before I go. When I'm away, just skip me or whatever. I'll try and make up for it when I get back.

Kyo, unfortunately this will throw my stalking schedule out of whack. I promise I'll get right back on it when I return. 

Everyone else, I'll missssss you.

Perhaps.

Probably not, but it sounds nice, right? Go and have fun whilst I have fun!

:D

I think it is fitting for me to leave you the same message I left Alisyn.

STAY GONE

1 person likes this

I swear I literally got really upset when I saw the title to this thread. You fucking scared me, don't do that!!!

also have fun, sugartits

Awww, so many feels in this thread. So cute!

Yes, have fun Pain!!! Sounds like you should xD

WELL

Sean wants me gone, and Nikkia liked his post, so OBVIOUSLY she wants me gone too.

But you know what? Fuck you guys, I'm going to come right back and annoy you all.

SO THERE

ilykyoandval

And Ice, I'm sure I'd love you too, and thank you for the feels

Herpes will still be there when I get back

;)

Hell yeah bachelorette party. Hopefully they got a hot stripper, makes it so much better. Have extreme amounts of fun

Yes, and I'll be like a half hour from you and you're not going to come see me - or let me come see you! *cries*

Enjoy your friend's bachelorette party. ^^

Not that wedding, you silly twat!

xD

That's next year, and I wouldn't fly out to Maryland just for a hen do lol

But, I could come see you when I'm over there? If I have time.

And Raiiiiine, I have every intention of having a good time lol

Not that wedding, you silly twat!

xD

That's next year, and I wouldn't fly out to Maryland just for a hen do lol

But, I could come see you when I'm over there? If I have time.

Oh well... guess I am a silly twat. I will hold you to this though. See you next year, my sweet. ;P

All depends where the wedding is being held, and where I end up staying.

I just know it's in Maryland, which doesn't really narrow it down lol everything is so spaced out over there anyway.

I might have to get someone to stalk Kyo for me whilst I'm gone, so I can stalk you instead.

All depends where the wedding is being held, and where I end up staying.

I just know it's in Maryland, which doesn't really narrow it down lol everything is so spaced out over there anyway.

I might have to get someone to stalk Kyp for me whilst I'm gone, so I can stalk you instead.

*Cheers* Stalk me! <3 Wait... that's not how stalking works... uhmm... No you weirdo, get away from me!

I was going to be SO mad at you if you were leaving for good. >|

And when you're in Maryland, you HAVE to let me know. I will 100% find you and hang out with you.

Haha, it's a good thing my phone doesn't have the Recent Topics, because I had no clue who was "leaving forever" until I came in. Otherwise, I might have flailed horribly.

Have fun, you horrible bitch! ^^

Okay I don't know about these heartless bastards, but I'mma miss you and I hope yo have fun. I wish I could go watch half-naked men for 3 days...

I question your sanity now DG. I totally thought you and Sean had a thing going on. XDDDD And make sure you bring lots of $1 for the strippers!

Me and Sean? Are you telling me you ship me and Sean?

Ack, how could I ever leave you baby?

I'm surprised so many people thought the title was legit. As if you guys could get rid of me that easily! You're stuck with me for good lol

And YES, I'd totally be up for meeting up with you. The wedding is next July, but there's no specific date yet. I'll let you know when I've booked my flights and stuff.

DG, come with us? It's in Bournemouth, which is on the southern coast of England. Meet you there tomorrow?

:P

And Shadow, I'm English, so we have £££ instead of $$$. We also don't do £1 notes. Maybe I could throw £1 coins at them? Not sure they'd appreciate it lol

1 person likes this

Ugggggh, feel like shiiiiit

My body is so not used to such alcohol abuse.

And apologies to Val and Kyo for the drunken texts. At least I didn't send them on the toilet?

And apologies to Val and Kyo for the drunken texts. At least I didn't send them on the toilet?

I regret nothing.

Pain sent, "Looooove you".

tumblr_lqj864FvNa1r1u4t4o1_500.gif

ROFL

Nothing about my drunken texts is ever sexy.

xD

And Adam, you were the only one who got some love. Everyone else got random stuff.