Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

IAmA jerk. Ask me anything!

113 posts in this topic

I am a 24 years old male from The Netherlands. I spend too much time playing either League of Legends or Fighting Games. I've watched almost three months worth of anime. If Kyoto Animation, Shaft, Makoto Shinkai or Gen Urobuchi are involved in the anime I'll watch it.

Ask me anything!

If charcoal is yellow and birds have eight legs, why does the sun talk to the grandfather clock?

What is the most embarrassing anime you've ever watched.

There is no show that I am embarrassed to have seen, but I'd have to answer with Highschool of the Dead. Mostly because when I decided to watch this show I was unaware what an Ecchi Anime was, so I was not expecting such a huge amount of jiggling boobs and random panty shots. Also my parents always picked the exact right time to enter my room when I was watching it.

I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever forget this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNtlMjRqfQs

If charcoal is yellow and birds have eight legs, why does the sun talk to the grandfather clock?

I don't know. The sun is kind of a dick so we haven't spoken in a while. I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

I loved Whatever People Say I Am, That Is What I'm Not and Favourite Worst Nightmare. I didn't like Alex Turner's stint as The Last Shadow Puppets, so I was kinda scared of Humbug. First time I heard it any songs was during the 2009 Lowlands festival and I wasn't very impressed. Ever since then they fell off my radar.

So I guess I'd say nay? 

- I tend to be really mean to people for no apparent reason.

- I hate everyone who disagrees with me.

- I am the worst loser in the world.

- I mock people who perform worse than I do, regardless of what it is.

- If you like a show/book/game/whatever that I dislike I will never listen to your opinion on anything else.

- I get into huge arguments over bullshit, fully aware that there is no point to me getting mad, just because I can.

- Don't play a team game with me. I will get extremely mad when you mess up. Also I am flawless so don't you dare comment on my play.

- I am the boss and you better do what I tell you to.

- I am extremely racist despite being black/chinese.

- Holy shit don't touch my food! Oh your sandwich looks pretty delish give me a taste.

I fixed most of these habits, so maybe I used to be a jerk would've been a better title. Not as interesting though.

Also not telling which one of those still apply. :D

:)

I am arachnophobic and also incapable of watching any horror movies involving ghosts without being scared shitless. Weird thing is that I don't care about slashers/zombies/demons/vampires, but if it is ghosts I'll have a few sleepless nights.

The answer to that question changes every week. I am currently in a Slice-of-life/Romance mood, so it would have to be Toradora!

...I tend to get depressed everytime I think of Toradora!'s last three episodes.

God I'm tearing up again ;____;

I don't think I have a favourite, I listen to pretty much anything depending on what I'm doing. I tend to listen to any kind of rock/pop music when I'm in the train/car, I prefer hip-hop when I am riding my bike or at the gym and listen exclusively to dubstep/house/drum&bass when playing League of Legends (for some reason I suck at CSing if I don't have something with a beat).

If I had to pick one genre to listen to for the rest of my life it would probably be hiphop.

You are black and Chinese. Statistically speaking, you are somewhat of an anomaly, specifically in the 'genital region' or 'fun zone', if you will.

Which race is more prevalent in the aforementioned area?

37319656.jpg

If you could be an animal, what sort of animal would you be and why? But also, what animal would you REALLY be, based on your personality/appearance, or whatever. Also, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  :3

1 person likes this

I'd like to be some kind of bird and just fly around and not give a shit. I'd probably be a hippo though... Spend most of my time eating, arguing or not socializing with my peers.

Also that would definitely be lasagna, dat shit is de best.

Also that would definitely be lasagna, dat shit is de best.

We are now instant BFF's, mate.

Plz love me

Plz ask me shit

Plz

plz :(

EDIT: JOINING IN ON THE BUMPING CRAZE YEAAAA

Is it legally considered littering if you just discard a chunk of your own hair somewhere? And if so, at what point is the quantity of hair too small to count? And if not, does that mean you could just dump trucks full of human hair everywhere without consequence?