Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

IAmA jerk. Ask me anything!

113 posts in this topic

I... wish I knew. My gut tells me that it's illegal, but I can't be bothered to check the law and jurisprudence to find actual facts. A quick google search on Dutch law didn't get me anything, so I'd have to dig pretty deep to find anything concrete.

I am pretty sure that throwing away anything, biodegradeable or not, is illegal.

You're the second law-related person who hasn't been able to answer that most burning question.

Speaking of which, what is your station in life now? Last I remember you were studying law, which is why I asked you that, but that feels like a long time ago.

Well, see, due to spending more time than I should on playing videogames and... doing nothing, I am currently in my last year of Law School (if I actually make an effort to finish it, that is). I could've been done already, but I haven't been motivated to study in years. At first that wasn't much of a problem, I could still force myself to attend classes, but nowadays it is getting harder and harder for me to sit down there and listen to the lectures.

But if I don't finish it this year I'll get killed |:

Yes.

Or well, I can't say so for everyone, but it's definitely the case with me. I have the compulsive need to be loved by everyone. Love me.

Ass man, no contest. Can't help that I'm half black :x

The day I find a redhead white girl with a huge ass will be the greatest day of my life.

Goddamnit Bleck, if I play it for an hour how long will leave me alone >:|

Have you watched Fuka Ryouiki no Deja vu yet???

It was absolutely brilliant asdfjruwnguwignk go learn japanese right now and then go watch it

XD You'll love Kurisu and Okabe. The tsundere moments were really brought to the max this movie, and it suited the mood perfectly.

When I was a wee weeaboo I wanted to learn japanese. So I studied the katakana and hiragana alphabet, which wasn't very hard, but as with pretty much everything I ever do I quickly lost motivation.

Nowadays I don't really see a point to me learning japanese. I'd still wait for the anime subs and I'd still wait for the manga translations. The only thing I'd do with the language is play untranslated Visual Novels or read untranslated Light Novels, but all the good VNs and LNs will certainly be translated, so there is no point for me.

EDIT: I really wanted to say 'wee weeaboo.'  Today is now officially a great day.

Edited by Seanzilla

Why is there only 1 thread in the RPG forum so far? It has been in existence for more minutes than it has threads.

DND WHEN

Out of all of the nicknames you have acquired, which do you prefer? Is there one that is growing on you?

HMMMMMM

None of the nicknames are really growing on me .___.

I am mean to you because you're mean to me!