Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dex10awesome

Hi?

8 posts in this topic

I am dex10awesome(Yes the no capitals are intentional, please don't butcher the name by putting capitals.), I am a human in Australia who likes to roleplay in trash-punk style roleplays. So uh hi?

Hello.

I'm Wstfgl, resident Grammar Nazi and explosion-obsessed lunatic. Welcome to the site; I'm not sure whether anyone here does trash-punk style things, but that's probably mostly because I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Anyway, I'm sure there's people here who would share your tastes. Have fun, and if you need help, approach those people with the blue tags under their names. They're helpful, and only sacrifice newcomers to Dagon 0.3% of the time. 

Have fun!

*glances at Sol*

Well, hello there dex10awesome. Welcome to S*T. I hope you enjoy it though we're all a bit crazy here~

I'm Alisyn. (Please don't butcher the name by spelling it wrong in any of the 300 ways that people have tried and will continue to try just to annoy me.)

I'm sub-human (or super-human, depending on who you ask and whether they consider my quirks--such as drinking juice for a meal three times a day--to be good or bad) in America.

I like to roleplay fantasy and historical primarily, and always dramatic. Also not entirely sure what trash-punk is, but from the one thing that you've posted in the roleplay discussion, I think people call it steampunk here? I would join if I wasn't being busy (read: lazy) with other stuff in life right now.

So hi dex! (Again, lazy, so don't expect anything but abbreviations unless your name is short. Especially if it has numbers in it. :P)

Hi the darling it's a pleasure. I will have to ask as well, what is trash-punk? I tried looking it up and all I got was music hits and I know I'm due for an enlightenment...oh where are my manners. Welcome to surreality dex10awesome. I am Raine as you can see, and I'm one of those blue tagged people here to assist you in your journey as a student in this realm. There are two others, Tri and HH who have been tagged blue as well. Main gist is we are here for you to pester should you have any questions or need help.

Hey there, mate. Welcome to the site! As Wstfgl has mentioned, if you have any queries about the site, you can approach any one of the Scholars. We're here to help :)

Hello dex! I'll try to remember not to butcher your name with capitals. >.< Sometimes autocorrect does it for me, and then it's not my fault, you know.

Welcome to Surreality! I can roleplay any genre with gusto (though not always successfully XD) so don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need more roleplays to fill that craving.