Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

OPEN Tragic Romance?

62 posts in this topic

Is Amarante a girl who would fall asleep tending to someone at their bedside (as in anime) or would she tend to them, then probably leave their side and sleep else where?

Never mind. I'm going to use something to my advantage and solve this. Thanks! ^>^

The best I could come up with is What If, Becomes What Was. I posted it last night.

Well, it deviated from what I was hoping to accomplish, but I guess that really was my own fault. I'll figure it out with something else. That aside, I really like ya style so far.

Also, I'd like to get a response to this bit I wrote.

He took a big bite of the bread and pulled it away from his mouth, chew and swallowing, then taking another bite as he held up the half crumpled (eviction) notice for her to see, his golden eyes watching her. "I'm wondering what you could be doing on a Saturday after receiving something like this," he said lazily around the bread before taking another bite.

I'm sorry...I didn't really know where to go with it, especially since she's kind of a hard ass.

And for your response: Amarante released a small angry huff before grabbing the paper from him and tossing it into the waste bin. "Looking for another place and getting my shit out of here obviously. Why? Wanting to help?"

That ok?

So the guy that tried to kill you was supposed to be an Arch-demon. So, at some point soon he is going to popup again and try to kill the magic user (Amarante) that's when the Nine Infinities will activate.

I had assumed he was a lower demon but ok. Working on my response have one up soon

I'm making him an Arch-demon because Hakuya hasn't awakened his powers yet, and because of that, he wouldn't be able to see anything without a physical body. Greater demons and Arch-demons are the two most likely to have the physical body, and the guy is like a hunter of sorts. He takes out the weaker mages, or mages who haven't really come to be yet. ^.^

I want to apologize for my slowness. I'm in recovery mode from a recent surgery but I am gonna try to get my brain to work so I can have something for you tomorrow

I understand everyone has their own things going on. I'm slow to reply these days as well. ^.^ That aside, a few things. Can I get an image of the motorbike you had in mind for Amarante? And a reply to this bit.

"I live in the Senai apartment complex in the city. Not far off from the school. You know where that is?" Hakuya asked saddling up behind Amarante on the bike.

Alrighty then. Well this is similar to what I imagined. 360-osd-kawi-zx14-purple.jpg

And for your response: Amarante rolled her eyes before fastening her helmet over her head, speaking loudly over the roar of the bike as she revved it up. "Yeah, I know the area. Bunch of rich kids over there. Not that I'm surprised. Just hang on, don't want to get your blood and guts on my bike if you fall." She turned to face him, a sly grin barely visible under the tinted visor flashed before she spoke again. "Try not to get all grabby on me, otherwise when we arrive I might have to beat you."

Whose Arn shadow. Oh and I wasn't sure if you saw but I did put up a picture for you on the profile

Crap. Arn is another character from a different RP. I'll go change that. Sorry! And I'll check that picture out too.

Shadow I'm so sorry. I hadb't forgotten, with summer classes I put this on the back burner. If you like to still continue I'm up for it and I will pick up my pace of posting.

I figured you were just busy with stuff considering you hadn't even been on the site at all in a while,but of course I'd love to keep posting. Unless the other person say they are quitting then I'm totally game. 

EDIT: Also, if you'd prefer I add on to my last post and like get them at least inside the house or something, let me know. I was feeling crappy when I did that last I think and didn't feel like adding so much to it.

Okay, so I have no idea what she actually brought with her. Like...boxes? bags? booze? XD but really I'm not sure how to continue with the post. I'm trying to maneuver them up to his room, but I don't know what she has on her. If she plans to take it in (considering he only offered her one night, I'm not sure, though I don't care if you want to make a permanent somehow) or if she'll leave it out on her bike for the night. Also, I'd like to introduce the powers soon. (just sayin)

I would have made it two boxes one of essentials and the other probably clothes. Really more like a backpack of two days worth of clothes. She would take it in herself since he wouldn't do anything. And I honestly don't know how I would make arrangements permanent but I would like to

Don't worry, I'm sure we can work something out. I finished adding, so post whenever you want. ^.^

Yay there's a post. So I have to admit I reread the western style I don't know how many times thinking 'what the heck is a western style' I looked it up and I was definitely like "what am I looking at that I don't understand' so forgive me if I misunderstood. As always feel free to control if you need to I struggled a bit. Sorry...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0