Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadow

OPEN Tragic Romance?

62 posts in this topic

Western style is just what like Europe an America. Eastern is like Japanese Chinese and such. Just the styles of the places. And I'll try to have something up by the end of the week. ^.^ Also, you gave me a perfect chance to have them attacked while on the bike and reveal their powers! XDD Love it!

Okay, so I'm totally having crazy demon guy pop up here and start shit so that both of them will have their powers revealed, but I don't want to have lots of casualties and stuff. It'll be an isolated incident so both of them have time to escape and won't be taken into custody or anything like that. I have to do it before she drops him off at the library because otherwise it wont happen with them together like it needs to. I can't figure out where to do it though. 

I've thought of abandoned harbor building, of course they are inland. a good distance from the ocean at least. It's a heavily populated bustling city, but I honestly don't know much about those kinds of places, so I'm struggling to get them in the situation I need en-route to the library from the apartment. Thoughts my dear Bell?

We could totally do the abandoned harbour. My idea was that since this anime/manga style she was gonna apply to one of those costume cafes and she knows of one that doesn't ask for age down by the harbour and since she is kinda a speeder she would take short cuts and back roads to get to a place quicker. So could always use that she's taking him to the library but passing the cafe first to see how she feels about the location and they get caught in one of the back roads she took. What you think?

I think thats an excelent idea. Im out right now but tonight ill use that and try to finizh up thr post. ^.^ ill likely have things ill need your charactrr input for though, so we're just going to have to see how things play out. ^.^ im also trying to concoct a reason for hakuya to let her stay longer and reason shed want to stay.

Amarante using expletives very liberally as she snatched her helmet off to get a better look at the moron who stood in front of a speeding motorbike.

A familiar face looked at her with a pleasant smile spread on his face. It was the same man who Hakuya had been stabbed by just the day before, only now he appeared as something not human. Small purple horns protruded from his forehead and his now golden hair was slicked back. His eyes had a red glow to them. His clothes had gone from normal to strange, almost like priest robes, but more sinister, shades of black, red, and purple to create a rather dark feel to it. In his left hand he held a medieval style dagger, but this time, rather than just a simple blade, it was red with a strange power. “You know, that was really rude of you yesterday. I only asked you for a favor and you tried to beat me to death,†He said with a crazed laugh at the end.

Your response milady?

--> Disbelief clouded her violet eyes as she stared at the male blocking her path, her mind not completely registering the maniacal words that spilled from his mouth. Her shock did not last long however as it was soon replaced by fury. "You're calling me rude because you tried to kill me and I fought back? Oh that's a good one you messed up fuck. Get over yourself and deal with the fact that a girl kicked your ass." Killing the engine Amarante swung her leg over and dismounted the bike, slipping the telescopic bat from it holding spot on her bike and swinging out. Muttering under her breath she glanced over to Hakuya. "Try not to get hurt this time, just leave this to me." She hollered back at the ranting man. "You obviously didn't get enough of a beat down if your crazy enough to come back for more." A daunting grin graced her lips as she braced herself for his attack. "Come and get me, fucker."

That work for you?

Bwahaha....she is so totally in for a rain of magical hell metal under the demons control. I like it a lot! (so much fun XD)

Oh... Do you think... Maybe someone else could slide in and .. Maybe? /explodes/

Maybe.

It was probably due to my own fault for pooping up my last post there at the end. I could have done so much better with that. x.x Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how and when to offer up for her to stay with him for a little longer. I think maybe he'll offer to let her stay for a maybe a week or so after what just happened. Let things cool down a bit so she doesn't have to rush quite so much. What do you think?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0