Beckface

I'm desperate to do an RP based on this.

7 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone listens to them, but I am obsessed with the 1975 right now, and I am in LOVE with this music video.

(if the link works)

So. Would anyone be interested in roleplaying out this idea? (the concept, not the video exactly, haha)

Hey Beck. :3

I can't see the video on my phone, but even if I could, it's generally more recommended that you explain your idea in words than in music videos. Maybe try that and see if you can get any bites? ^_^

Also, people are generally slower here than they are on our other site, jsyk. Because they have lives unlike prepubescent teens.

1 person likes this

I would say a brief explanation as to what you have in mind would benefit you greatly. After all people might interpret the video quite differently.

Ok so I was hesitant to jump into this but now that I've read the lyrics and what inspired the song I may want to be a art. Are you wanting to follow a similar idea of what the band express of it's a love story where they are barely surviving but as long as they have each other it's fine? Pretty much as they said kinda Bonnie and Clyde-esque

Yes! Sorry I didn't explain sooner.

Honestly I think this song and the video could have so many different meanings, and I was t sure which idea I liked the most, (only needing each other, robbing each other of love to give, possibilities are endless). I did like it was an idea I have never used before and jay it was dark and dramatic, it was really new to me and that's why I wanted to RP it out and see where it could end up.

Oh well like I mentioned earlier I may be interested. I do just need a few more detail as to what you are looking for.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead