Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonic Gate

Sengoku Wars [Night Phase 5]

240 posts in this topic

THERE IS A LOT OF RICE BEING SHARED AROUND, FOR TIMES OF SUCH TURMOIL. ARE WE SURE THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY A GOLDEN AGE?

It's is because we can only live the wealthy life for a brief time. After tonight, there is sure to be blood shed and much death will stain the air. And one day, my blade shall sink its teeth into my one true foe.

It's is because we can only live the wealthy life for a brief time. After tonight, there is sure to be blood shed and much death will stain the air. And one day, my blade shall sink its teeth into my one true foe.

Just to clarify, this isn't me.

I DISCOURAGE MY ALLIES FROM KILLING EACH OTHER THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Night falls upon the land of the Rising Sun.

The armies had an amnesty day to feast and prepare for the war ahead.

A sign of true warriors, knowing that their foes were proud warriors themselves allowed for a joyous night of revelry.

Nobunaga performed a poem in song while Oichi played a small drum to the beat, Mitsuhide performed on a shamisen, and Ranmaru played a flute.

Masamune said a lot of Engrish things while Keiji followed Magoichi, struck with love. Kojuro enjoyed simply keeping to himself.

Kojiro spent much of his evening flaunting over himself while Ieyasu, Tadakatsu and Ina ate and chatted.

Koku was chosen by all, and I, Hisahide watch in amusement.

NIGHT PHASE 1 BEGINS NOW.

The sun rise.

Battle is on the horizon.

Each army readies their forces.

I watch from afar.

Day Phase 2 Begins

As the morning breaks, a great light can be seen from the Date Camp. It seems Katakura Kojuro has activated his Basara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SdDnWF3GPY

Well that was quick. Now we know who to gang up on~

WITH TRAITS

HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN 8 AP

I'M SURE MORE OF YOU HAVE BASARA READY

P.S.

> THE SUN RISE

HISAHIDE IS OUR TRUE ENEMY

*puts hand to her mouth*

Wow! The power of Katakura Kojuro! He must've known some kind of divine trick to be able to activate his Basara so soon! I agree with Ieyasu that this is a man we should watch out for!

EDIT: Also, is there a spreadsheet that tracks how many points we have?

HE ACTIVATED IT IMMEDIATELY, MEANING THAT IT IS A SELF-BUFF, PROBABLY A PERMANENT ONE. WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT IT IS.

How do we find out, though? Is it the 3 AP thing under the Day Actions? But that sounds costly given our AP are currently still so low...

All skill activations done in night phase will be announced?

We need 5 AP to scout his Basara.[/lowercase]

Scouting would allow us to know what that skill does exactly. 

(and i agree that we need a spreadsheet of some sort. It's a bit difficult to keep track of stats this way.)

I CONJECTURE THAT KOJURO HAS TAKEN KI TRAINING, AS THAT WOULD GIVE HIM ENOUGH ENERGY TO ATTAIN A BASARA WITH A DAY AND NIGHT OF PREPARATION. IF THAT IS THE CASE, AND HIS BASARA IS OFFENSIVE, HE WILL STRIKE HARD.

I just realised it's quite silly to ask for a spreadsheet, cuz that way everyone will know how many points we have. Silly me, oh dear~.

Think again. Activating Basara consumes a night action; my Basara only required 5AP.

If it makes you feel any better I could simply use Koku now and not be able to Strike.

Edit: Actually I am surprised no one else had a 5AP Basara as pointless as mine.

Nope, not really.

And well, I don't know how much better I would feel about it, but you can use Koku if you want, indeed. I'll still continue to worry about the state of the world, though~.

All skill activations done in night phase will be announced?

Apparently yes. Not that I fully understand at all. Guess this means nothing will be hidden.

1 person likes this

Basaras are the only things announced as they, quite literally, make the player glow with power. It is a powerful ability and is treated as such. The only other night action known is Sabotage. You don't know whose Resting/Meditating.

Basaras are the only things announced as they, quite literally, make the player glow with power. It is a powerful ability and is treated as such. The only other night action known is Sabotage. You don't know whose Resting/Meditating.

Problem is, no one knew this. What about other special abilities? Everyone has two.

^