Valentine

Playstation 4

75 posts in this topic

Does anyone have one? 

I picked up my PS4 today, got it all hooked up. The graphics on the games blow my mind, but I only know a couple of people who have a PS4 and it'd be really cool to game with anyone who has one on here. I'm ready to go online, but my router is old and shit apparently, which means my wireless signal isn't good enough for the PS4 - but we're getting an 'N' wireless router in a few days time, so hopefully then i'll be able to go online properly. 

Anyway, if you are on the PSN please hit me up, I don't know if you'll be able to add me right this second until I link my console to my account, but I DO have a PSN account set up.

My ID is The_Kiriyama I hope to chat and play with you guys soon!   :3

Yay Sean! I got Battlefield 4, InFamous Second Son and Assassin's Creed 4 - What games do you have?

PS. I really wish I had at least half-functioning net so I could at least download Don't Starve! Cus that game looks tits.

PPS. InFamous Second Son is the most beautiful of games.

All of those, Call of Duty, Need for Speed and I am getting UFC this tuesday.

Nerds.

You say that like it's a bad thing. 

2 people like this

I have a few other things I need to take care of in my life financially, but I'll definitely be getting a PS4 when MGS5 comes out... Hopefully before then.

Sweeeeeet. I wanna get Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, MGSV and I dunno what else, we'll see. I'm most hyped for DA:I though I think.

ID is Yajuu-Kikuishi

I currently own: Fifa, Call of Duty Ghosts, Lego Marvel, Assassin's IV, Knack, Thief, Infamous SS, Bound by Flame, Watch_Dogs, and Murdered Soul Suspect. All of which I was (and still am with some of them) remarkably impressed with. I have a ridiculously long list of upcoming games I plan to get, but my next immediate buy (well, I preordered it) is UFC. I still find the Demo immensely entertaining so the full game should be sweetness; I mean, it's got Bruce Lee in it, so it is automatically awesome.

I have a ridiculously long list of upcoming games I plan to get, but my next immediate buy (well, I preordered it) is UFC. I still find the Demo immensely entertaining so the full game should be sweetness; I mean, it's got Bruce Lee in it, so it is automatically awesome.

Dude, I am adding you and then we'll play >D

Annaaaaaa sell your car, buy a PS4 and we can play together again~~~~~~

Also @ Yajuu. The only PSN I could find was Yajuu_Kikuishi with an underscore, not with a dash. So I hope that's you.

And Val, I couldn't find you PSN at all.

Well I made a SEN account, and I know I have to link my PS4 to my SEN account, so maybe it doesn't register the ID until you link it to a console?

That might be it. Either way, just add me when you manage to get your console online and it should be fine

@Sean, yeah underscore is me; I can never bloody remember if I put in a dash or an underscore!

I kinda need my car. XD

And even /when/ I get a ps4 I still have no clue what games to get with it. ):

And even /when/ I get a ps4 I still have no clue what games to get with it. ):

The ones we have. lol

I kinda need my car. XD

You don't understand. You need to play with me more than you need your car!

Also as long as you get Destiny it's all good~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully I'll have a ps4 in time for assassins creed unity. Co op maon campaign!

Hopefully I'll have a ps4 in time for assassins creed unity. Co op maon campaign!

This.

Should be awesome.

PS. All you fggts need to play Transistor, or I'll punch in you the mouf.

I might, but i'll need to get my router first. It looks good, but is it worth it in terms of like, re-playability, etc? Like, you get Don't Starve! and that game has a tone of stuff to do, in the same kind of way something like Minecraft has. Does that make sense...? Does this game have anything like that or is it a straight shot indie game that lasts a couple of hours and that's it?

It is a shorter game than Bastion, but like Bastion it has pretty high-replayiblity (maybe not as high as Bastion)... Mostly in the sense of challenging yourself with resistors on your gameplay.

It might have to wait until it's free on plus, or on sale then, I think. I've spent plenty on my console and games already, haha. But i'm sure i'll pick it up at some point. It looked nice. I've just finished InFamous Second Son - I knew the graphics and gameplay were going to be awesome, but I was surprised at the story. It was pretty good for an action/adventure game, had a few characters that had some surprising shades of grey to them. Was good. What are y'all playing on your PS4's then?

Nothing right now, but I'll be playing UFC starting tomorrow.

Also, I didn't bother picking up GTAV when it was released, but I am going to get it for the PS4. So I was really happy when I saw this: