Valentine

Playstation 4

75 posts in this topic

I got one of the bundles off Amazon, so it came with TLOU: Remastered and I redeemed the free code for NBA 2K15. I also downloaded Injustice as the free game this month and a buddy bought me Destiny as an early birthday gift.

I also got NBA 2k15 and Injustice (don't have a stick for the PS4 though >__>), we could play sometime!

Oh yeah my PSN is Kyokopops in case anyone gives a shit :)

got a ps4 couple of weeks ago.

add me: acktacky

if you have dying light... please play with me :[

Played Dying Light with Val last night and he got all mad at me for not having a mic... And also because I'm a stupid head and suck at playing games.

ilu val don't hate me

Played Dying Light with Val last night and he got all mad at me for not having a mic... And also because I'm a stupid head and suck at playing games.

ilu val don't hate me

:0  I wasn't mad! I was jus lookin forward to chatting to ye in person. Also you didnt suck, I literally died virtually every time you did. lol

Totally adding you, Ack.

Also, I'd be down with playing Dying Light with you, or anybody else for that matter; I love that game to bits!

To whom it may concern, my PSN ID is Demonic_Gate. I just bought my PS4 today and am a happy boy.

Can't seem to find your id on PSN Phil, you sure that's the right handle?

Added most people since I actually used my PS4 for the first time in ages. Realized now I missed Kyo. And yeah, also couldn't find DG. And are the IDs case sensitive? Cos I could only find AckyTacky and their language was listed as Dutch so I am unsure if that is ack. ._.

Anyway the occasion for using PS4 was Bloodborne, anyone else playing it? Or going to play it since I think it's not out yet in Europe perhaps?

I will be playing it; just gotta wait until friday! On another note, I have no idea if IDs are case sensitive, so I am no help to you there. :D

First impressions of Bloodborne...thumbs up from me! Only played about an hour or so because I had to go to work (damn it!) but from what I've seen so far, it's going to be good. Can't wait to get into it properly.

On 12/26/2014 at 3:44 PM, Mystic said:

I got one of the bundles off Amazon, so it came with TLOU: Remastered and I redeemed the free code for NBA 2K15. I also downloaded Injustice as the free game this month and a buddy bought me and these phen375 comments Destiny as an early birthday gift.

I just got a PS4 too. Yay. I got Metal Gear Solid with it. Is anyone playing that?

There was no way I was going to wait for MGSV long after it came out. I played it hardcore all of September, but was kind of let down and lost steam to play it anymore. :{ Sometimes I go back to it and play some missions, but not very often.

I'm playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth right now and it's keewwwl.

Super excited for it, but since I don't have the cash to buy another €200+ stick, I'll wait unti they announce support for legacy controllers.

17 hours ago, Seanzilla said:

Super excited for it, but since I don't have the cash to buy another €200+ stick, I'll wait unti they announce support for legacy controllers.

just announced today

The lineup of games this year is crazy. Right now I'm still crawling through Witcher III, playing a little 2K and Madden on the side and definitely NOT playing Rainbow Six Siege because I have nobody to play it with, and being successful in that game flying solo is about as likely as Sean conducting himself in a civilized manner.

I'm going to be so poor this year because of all the sweetness being released.

Currently, I'm brain-straining in The Witness and having a right old laugh in the new Need For Speed (which is so much better than rivals).

There's a few games that look promising, but besides Digimon Cyber Sleuth that already came out, I can't say there's much else I'm pissing my pants over for this year. :<

Quite keen for Persona 5 whenever it decides to come out!