HerculeHastings

FIRST KISS THREAD

155 posts in this topic

HH and I had ours on the last day of my visit to Singapore, just as we were about to part. I was actually content to take things slow and not try it till next time, but in her usual cute way, HH suggested we try it and so we certainly did.

AHHHHHHHHH. DORBS.

Ice, how could you forget how our first kiss went down! I feel so hurt now. T.T

I really do feel bad for him xD Like if he ever just randomly starts reminiscing(spelled wrong, I'm sure) and asks me "hey, do you remember our first kiss when-" No. No I do not o-o I remember kisses but not the first one I ever had D: Well. As a....uh....person-with-more-understanding-of-kissing-and-sex. I do remember my VERY first kiss, which was in elementary school xDDDDD

=.= I and here you led me to believe I was your first. That's it, we are going to have to sit down and have a long chat while playing some CoD and totally ignoring everything the other person says XD

You so do not wanna play video games with me :x I tend to get....uh....pissy :p But if you can handle that, sure, let's play a game sometime xD But not CoD o-o

My first kiss was with a girl (surprise surprise) in the movie theater I believe it was the first Iron Man. I was awkward and I felt like a complete retard before, during, and after but she still seemed to like me regardless of my extreme shyness. Though I don't talk with her any more I do remember her. That was my one and only attempt at being a lesbian, well sorry of, I have kissed other girls but my first kiss was with a girl I was technically dating whereas the others I was not.

Dang Sean, way to show a gal how it's supposed to be done. Speaking from a female perspective I know I would still think of that kind of kiss to today.

B)

I've kissed more girls than I care to recall.

Im actually quite relieved that I haven't got anything. 13-15 year old me was not a smart man.

I kissed my sister who was trying to teach me how to French - I was 11 and she was 8. Does it count ..?  :mellow:

Wait she was trying to teach you and she's the younger one? I'm sure that makes for an odd story at times, no?

1 person likes this

Dare I ask why your sister knew how to French when she was eight? >.......>

Wait she was trying to teach you and she's the younger one? I'm sure that makes for an odd story at times, no?

Like you wouldn't even believe. I was on hot bricks the last time I went back to Malaysia to visit my biological parents (and thus, siblings as well). On the ride back to our village, I was asked about my love life. Throughout my ranting about "shitty boyfriends" and "lost loves" over the years, I was secretly quaking on the inside for the moment someone says, "Hey, didn't Candace kiss Irius when they were young?"

Luckily, no one did.  :unsure: 

Dare I ask why your sister knew how to French when she was eight? >.......>

Long story short, she loves reading. /Leans in before speaking under breath. Very much.

"Hey, didn't Candace kiss Irius when they were young?"

Who on earth and beyond the Event Horizon to the spirit world is Irius?!

I love reading. Doesn't mean I French everyone I come across, my sexuality aside. :p

A human gremlin who knew too much for an 8-year-old!

I love reading. Doesn't mean I French everyone I come across, my sexuality aside. :P

She predicted that the other kids in 6th grade would use the infamous Truth or Dare game to make fun of me - specifically, they will laugh and remark nastily if I say, "No, I've never been kissed before." (I was a major Ugly Duckling). So, like any passionately protective younger sisters out there, she took it upon herself to strike out my "first kiss". I remember freaking out in the beginning because I used to think that saliva exchange would escalate to pregnancy, but then I was talked into the deed with, "Girls can't make other girls pregnant. It's common sense." :lol:

I would be pissed if my first proper kiss belonged to family. I was a huge romantic when I was young, and I was willing to wait for Prince Charming. :p

Maybe I'm still waiting, idk. Or given up.

A human gremlin who knew too much for an 8-year-old!

A.K.A. her sister, Shadow :p

I established this now. I think, though, that her sister figuratively belongs to me over the sheer fact that I now own her name. I OWN IT! (I have this thing about words) Sorry Rhythm. ^.^